Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Seriously Annoyed

ok so you know when you get the flu or chest infection you usually have sore throat, constant phlegm etc etc?

i do not have any illness and i constantly have phlegm (at least i think its that) suck in my throat and i cant cough it up or swallow it down. i dont know what its from, i dont know whether or not it is serious enough to go the doctor or not. it certainly doesnt seem too bad but it is incredibly annoying. it may not sound it but it just feels uncomfortable and its there day in day out no matter what and i have had it for a while. unless you have it you probably have no idea how irritating and distracting it is.

also, i know some people get this sort of thing from smoking. i do not smoke.

any suggestions as to what it is or how to get rid of it would be appreciated

MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleDood is not very helpful. (-500)

Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dkh1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    point in that?, i asked for help not for that

PapaHitler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaHitler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaHitler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PapaHitler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I felt like I had a painful lump in my throat everytime I swallowed anything so it sucked to eat.

And I wasn't sick and didn't smoke either. Idk why that was but it went away on it's own. Tonsils maybe swollen? Idk

Originally Posted by PapaHitler View Post
    I felt like I had a painful lump in my throat everytime I swallowed anything so it sucked to eat.

And I wasn't sick and didn't smoke either. Idk why that was but it went away on it's own. Tonsils maybe swollen? Idk
    nah i dont think its anything like that. its not sore just very uncomfortable. its almost like my throat has become my nose lol, my nose is completely clear all the time and its like the snot you get when you snort but its jammed right there in my throat. like a golf ball of mucus just sitting there

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dkh1994 View Post
    ok so you know when you get the flu or chest infection you usually have sore throat, constant phlegm etc etc?

i do not have any illness and i constantly have jizz (at least i think its that) suck in my throat and i cant cough it up or swallow it down. i dont know what its from, i dont know whether or not it is serious enough to go the doctor or not. it certainly doesnt seem too bad but it is incredibly annoying. it may not sound it but it just feels uncomfortable and its there day in day out no matter what and i have had it for a while. unless you have it you probably have no idea how irritating and distracting it is.

also, i know some people get this sort of thing from sucking pen0r. i do suck pen0r.

fixed

but srs, if its that bad, just go to the doctor

Jumpman94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jumpman94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jumpman94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jumpman94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dkh1994 View Post

i do not have any illness and i constantly have phlegm (at least i think its that) suck in my throat and i cant cough it up or swallow it down. i dont know what its from, i dont know whether or not it is serious enough to go the doctor or not. it certainly doesnt seem too bad but it is incredibly annoying. it may not sound it but it just feels uncomfortable and its there day in day out no matter what and i have had it for a while. unless you have it you probably have no idea how irritating and distracting it is.

also, i know some people get this sort of thing from smoking. i do not smoke.

stop bein a pussay