Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anadraulic State GT by LG Sciences

This is getting excellent reviews so far, interesting. http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/LG_S...aulic_State_GT By the ingredients it almost seems like it should be a intra workout supplement not pre. Comments anyone?
    All energy is only borrowed, one day we have to give it back.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use it every now and then when I can fit in the carbs (granted, there isn't many). I enjoy the taste and the clean energy.

nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nsiegel5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I gave it a try for the first time last week and found it pretty intense, got me really focused on my workout and allowed me to push hard.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by elzachary View Post
    This is getting excellent reviews so far, interesting. http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/LG_S...aulic_State_GT By the ingredients it almost seems like it should be a intra workout supplement not pre. Comments anyone?
    Well looks like you missed the last few threads on this :P Its all good though, here is the rundown. Its an excellent energy and creatine supplement with crazy focused (as mentioned above) and benefits such as natural estrogen control and an adaptogen complex that will make it easier for your body to adapt to new stresses and training. Also, these complexes make the effects get better over time which is always a good thing. There is no 1,3 dimethylamine in it, which is a good thing since a number of people have been beginning to experience adverse effects.

Since everyone wants to know these things usually, there is something like 150mgs of caffeine per rounded scoop and ~2.2g of the creatine complex. CEE is in there which is a point of contention for some people. With that, if you aren't a fan of CEE, its good to keep in mind that its the smallest ingredient in a hefty 2.2g creatine complex and its by no means where the majority of the creatine comes from. I personally don't care much for CEE but it doesn't ruin an otherwise incredible product, IMO.

As far as the intra-workout ingredients, which ones are you referring to? I'd be happy to address any of them for you!

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't consider it an intra-workout due to the lower peptide content, but it certainly illicts an anabolic effects; HOWEVER...

If you buy Anadraulic State GT (ASGT) right now at BB.com, you get a free BC+EAA which IS an intra-workout product (hydrolyzed BCAA and EAA). SO, you get the best of both worlds there.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50) elzachary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Waxy Maize Starch and Whey Protein Hydrolysate in it makes me wonder is all.
    All energy is only borrowed, one day we have to give it back.

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by elzachary View Post
    The Waxy Maize Starch and Whey Protein Hydrolysate in it makes me wonder is all.
    What does it make you wonder?

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    I can see the WPH as being included in some intras like IntrAbolic but WMS isn't really my idea of an intra..... and a lot of people use WPH around the workout when they choose to use it

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    I can see the WPH as being included in some intras like IntrAbolic but WMS isn't really my idea of an intra..... and a lot of people use WPH around the workout when they choose to use it
    Is he saying it makes him wonder because it's in there at all? Sorry, I am confused.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nsiegel5 View Post
    I gave it a try for the first time last week and found it pretty intense, got me really focused on my workout and allowed me to push hard.
    Awesome man! You still using it?
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    It makes most people wonder why there's 0 grams of protein listed on the label...

MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IronTerminator View Post
    It makes most people wonder why there's 0 grams of protein listed on the label...
    Lets be honest here and say that it would be more beneficial for LG Sciences to put the protein content in grams as a bell and whistle. Layman would look at that and go wow I get 4 grams of protein for every scoop. Wouldn't mean much to most of us who are not trying to get protein from our pre-workout.

I would also assume if LG had listed all of the aminos and peptides as proteins someone would have come up with the opposite side of this coin and ask why they counted partial proteins a whole protein sources.

Aminos are are basically ALL HYDROLYZED PROTEIN. The process to separate the aminos from the original protein source is called hydrolyzation. The only difference here is how far down the protein source was broken down. The idea of hydrolyzed protein is quicker absorption than whole proteins however these have been broken down into particulates and are no longer full forms of protein. The same logic should apply to them on a label as with any other amino acids. They are just not Free form aminos, they still have some bindings. So either way you have the option of counting them all as aminos since none are complete protein sources, and all are hydrolyzed protein.

The only reason these are here is to prevent catabolism and promote ATP. So don't get hung up on these being high or low. Same with WMS, it is a slower digesting carb and is released perfectly timed via being taken in an hour before the workout so it is still releasing glycogen into the blood stream throughout the workout.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!
    KLEEN - The shine goes farther than skin deep...

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Lets be honest here and say that it would be more beneficial for LG Sciences to put the protein content in grams as a bell and whistle. Layman would look at that and go wow I get 4 grams of protein for every scoop. Wouldn't mean much to most of us who are not trying to get protein from our pre-workout.

I would also assume if LG had listed all of the aminos and peptides as proteins someone would have come up with the opposite side of this coin and ask why they counted partial proteins a whole protein sources.

Aminos are are basically ALL HYDROLYZED PROTEIN. The process to separate the aminos from the original protein source is called hydrolyzation. The only difference here is how far down the protein source was broken down. The idea of hydrolyzed protein is quicker absorption than whole proteins however these have been broken down into particulates and are no longer full forms of protein. The same logic should apply to them on a label as with any other amino acids. They are just not Free form aminos, they still have some bindings. So either way you have the option of counting them all as aminos since none are complete protein sources, and all are hydrolyzed protein.

The only reason these are here is to prevent catabolism and promote ATP. So don't get hung up on these being high or low. Same with WMS, it is a slower digesting carb and is released perfectly timed via being taken in an hour before the workout so it is still releasing glycogen into the blood stream throughout the workout.
    Thanks for the response. I'm fully aware that individual amino acids are actually not allowed to be listed as protein due to FDA rules, but I was under the impression that hydrolyzed protein is counted as protein on the label. Every other product with hydrolyzed whey seems to count it. For example, Intrabolic does not count individual amino acids as protein on the label, but it does have 4g of protein from hydrowhey per scoop on the label. Intrabolic has the highest listed % of hydrolysis for a hydrowhey product on the market AFAIK. Not trying to bash the product really, but the whole thing led me to believe that LG was "fairy dusting" the ingredients with this trying to make it look impressive. Not like it hasn't been done many times in this industry.

Originally Posted by IronTerminator View Post
    Thanks for the response. I'm fully aware that individual amino acids are actually not allowed to be listed as protein due to FDA rules, but I was under the impression that hydrolyzed protein is counted as protein on the label. Every other product with hydrolyzed whey seems to count it. For example, Intrabolic does not count individual amino acids as protein on the label, but it does have 4g of protein from hydrowhey per scoop on the label. Intrabolic has the highest listed % of hydrolysis for a hydrowhey product on the market AFAIK. Not trying to bash the product really, but the whole thing led me to believe that LG was "fairy dusting" the ingredients with this trying to make it look impressive. Not like it hasn't been done many times in this industry.
    I fully understand what you are saying and I agree that many other brands have it listed. I'll see if someone can get in touch with Eric since he might know the best answer to this. I know LG has worked pretty hard to meet FDA and DSHEA requirements for our products so I'm sure there was some reasoning behind why its the way it is. That said, yeah, it would seem that everyone else has it listed so maybe there was a mix up, I'll shoot an email over the the guys at HQ and see if we can get an answer for you.

WITTY1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WITTY1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is probably some of the worst mixing and tasting stuff ive had. with that being said i do like the energy it gives. it doesnt wear off half way through like most do. when i bought it i was looking for something without the 1,3 and a lil cheaper than Assualt, so i decided to give this a try.

Originally Posted by WITTY1601 View Post
    this is probably some of the worst mixing and tasting stuff ive had. with that being said i do like the energy it gives. it doesnt wear off half way through like most do. when i bought it i was looking for something without the 1,3 and a lil cheaper than Assualt, so i decided to give this a try.
    Man up on the taste bro j/k, taste is subjective and I personally like it but I've seen people hate it and people love it. There was a thread talking about mixing in some crystal light to sweeten it up some if the taste isn't where you would like it. I personally slam all my preworkouts so i also don't notice too much.

Glad you like the long lasting energy and all, it gets better over time And as you implied, the price is pretty damn nice!

WITTY1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WITTY1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ill have to give it a try with the crystal lite.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man up on the taste bro j/k, taste is subjective and I personally like it but I've seen people hate it and people love it. There was a thread talking about mixing in some crystal light to sweeten it up some if the taste isn't where you would like it. I personally slam all my preworkouts so i also don't notice too much.

Glad you like the long lasting energy and all, it gets better over time And as you implied, the price is pretty damn nice!
    Very informative thread throughout....nice! I'm not all that hip to the taste either...particulary when it's the last ounce or so...but what it does for energy is worth it, IMO...however discovered while using some bulk DAA...mixing it with it...gives it a more, hard to describe, 'tangy-sour' flavor that I really like...but I've always loved the sour candy too...or maybe I'm just a freak...
    ...otherwise, crystal light it up!

Originally Posted by schizm76 View Post
    Very informative thread throughout....nice! I'm not all that hip to the taste either...particulary when it's the last ounce or so...but what it does for energy is worth it, IMO...however discovered while using some bulk DAA...mixing it with it...gives it a more, hard to describe, 'tangy-sour' flavor that I really like...but I've always loved the sour candy too...or maybe I'm just a freak...
    I've heard bulk DAA has a little bit of a sour taste....PA's TestForce V2 is supposed to have a little acidic addition to give it a awesome flavor. Not sure how that flavor will mix but its a great thing to try when it comes out.

Do you sip it or slam it? I always slam it as i mentioned before and use around 4-6oz of water typically with 1.5-2 scoops so its shake, pop the cap, shoot it and its all gone lol

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've heard bulk DAA has a little bit of a sour taste....PA's TestForce V2 is supposed to have a little acidic addition to give it a awesome flavor. Not sure how that flavor will mix but its a great thing to try when it comes out.

Do you sip it or slam it? I always slam it as i mentioned before and use around 4-6oz of water typically with 1.5-2 scoops so its shake, pop the cap, shoot it and its all gone lol
    yepper, I do the 'slam method' as well, prolly 8 oz water w/1 to 2 scoops, no reason to drag it out....'gimmie your liquid energy dahhhhhm it! I've got a workout to get to!'

yepper, I do the 'slam method' as well, prolly 8 oz water w/1 to 2 scoops, no reason to drag it out....'gimmie your liquid energy dahhhhhm it! I've got a workout to get to!'
    exactly. its during that time that I'm stretching before I head over to the gym usually so I slam it and get back to prepping for some intense workouts!

Originally Posted by WITTY1601 View Post
    When you mix yours up, does it look like this....

Interesting idea. I have been looking more into DAA and this may be the best way to dose this. Thanks for the idea.

exactly. its during that time that I'm stretching before I head over to the gym usually so I slam it and get back to prepping for some intense workouts!
    nice man! I'm similar....toss on some tunes, warm up the shoulders...do some core exercises & stretching, then drive to the gym...and the last couple of weeks have been experimenting using a deep tissue massager (for a few mins) on the bodyparts I plan on hitting that morning....seeing if it helps 'waken' up the muscle any more to be able to contract it harder and possibly improve bloodflow...which not exactly sure at this point if it does...cuz I don't always remember to do it....but I'd like to think it does...have been having some great workouts lately...

IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mix 3.3g of DAA in with my ASGT right now. Since I take ASGT on an empty stomach as well as DAA, it works perfectly.

nice man! I'm similar....toss on some tunes, warm up the shoulders...do some core exercises & stretching, then drive to the gym...and the last couple of weeks have been experimenting using a deep tissue massager (for a few mins) on the bodyparts I plan on hitting that morning....seeing if it helps 'waken' up the muscle any more to be able to contract it harder and possibly improve bloodflow...which not exactly sure at this point if it does...cuz I don't always remember to do it....but I'd like to think it does...have been having some great workouts lately...
    Do you use a foam roller? I use it after usually, though I've heard before and after is better

ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ads81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Apologies but what is DAA?

Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    I mix 3.3g of DAA in with my ASGT right now. Since I take ASGT on an empty stomach as well as DAA, it works perfectly.
    So DAA needs to be taken on empty?

Originally Posted by ads81 View Post
    Apologies but what is DAA?
    D-Aspartic Acid. Kind of the fad right now, but it's one worth buying into. It's cheap and proven effective.