Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Cellucor T7 actually work?(will rep for answers)

Its supposed to be really good at increasing metabolism and attacks fat stores.

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's very overpriced for what it has. You can find equivalents of the ingredients for much cheaper.

Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Acevedo85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by smt1 View Post
    It's very overpriced for what it has. You can find equivalents of the ingredients for much cheaper.
    I mean i got some samples Im just thinking whether I should take them or not. Im trying to gain mass, but this might help with preventing fat storage.

peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I`ve been using San Tight (just the original, its working great for what I need) and been researching a lot of fat burners (going to try a new one once the tight is done). From what I've heard it should be stacked with D4, and you'll get great results. For me, with a higher %bd fat (I'm not trying to get huge, just lose fat and retain muscle), this type of supplement isn't that optimal, its more for people with lower %'s that want to cut because when stacked its powerful.

I trust the reviews on the bb.com store cause they haven't steered me wrong yet. Plus you got a free sample, so try it.

But you should bulk, then cut. Save the samples for when you're ready to cut, when you will have to cut calories and eat less you lose energy; supplements like this give you that boost to keep working out when you don't want too (San Tight is powerful enough for me).

Originally Posted by peachestke View Post
    I`ve been using San Tight (just the original, its working great for what I need) and been researching a lot of fat burners (going to try a new one once the tight is done). From what I've heard it should be stacked with D4, and you'll get great results. For me, with a higher %bd fat (I'm not trying to get huge, just lose fat and retain muscle), this type of supplement isn't that optimal, its more for people with lower %'s that want to cut because when stacked its powerful.

I trust the reviews on the bb.com store cause they haven't steered me wrong yet. Plus you got a free sample, so try it.

But you should bulk, then cut. Save the samples for when you're ready to cut, when you will have to cut calories and eat less you lose energy; supplements like this give you that boost to keep working out when you don't want too (San Tight is powerful enough for me).
    thats the thing, I dont wanna try it and then pass out or some **** lol

peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nah you won't. Its nothing like that. For me it was like one of those 5 hour energy drinks. I had energy all through the day, before I was sluggish (I was eating 500 calories under maintenance so its expected).

The T7 and the D4 stack is more thermogenic though (thats the D4 mostly), so you should feel like your body is working harder. Try it, if you feel way too jittery etc then its too hard for your body or you're sensitive to the ingredients, but thats the joy of free samples.

I wouldn't be afraid. Nothing to fear, its not an EC stack, thats scary (of course for a first time user). But still you should save it for cutting otherwise you're wasting it.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just take 1 T7 with food, and then try 2 the next day, and full dose is 3 caps. I sometimes go to 4 caps because I am well over 200lbs. I have never had a negative report from a user on T7 other than it did not work that great ( but these are usually people who don't even attempt to diet or train.)

The place you will notice first is the waistline. Measure with a tailors tape, or use the same pair of pants to check.

If you are around 10% abs will pop out within a week, and then around week 3-4 will be even more defined.

For those who are trying to lose weight in the hips/torso, etc... then you will also see a decrease in measurement in those areas for the 30 day cycle of T7.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seemed to work for me, did increase my appetite though which seems counter productive.
    Benes

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Seemed to work for me, did increase my appetite though which seems counter productive.
    When the metabolism is up it is going to increase hunger. The idea though is that this increase in calories comes from protein and low GI carbs, EFA's...

It is also why your body wants you to eat every 2.5 years. Any bb'r will tell you about being starving every 2 hours even on stims sometimes.

It is none-stimulant, and D4 Thermal Shock is designed to smash appetitie, and D4 extreme ( the less intense version) also does a great job at surpressing appetite.

Simply, if you eat right you cannot get fat on T7 if dosed appropriately.. Even if you eat wrong you will not gain nearly as much fat either. T7 is designed to help decrease fat storage, and increase fat available for energy. Also, the newer research on uncoupling proteins makes fucoxanthin even more compelling on top of all the good PPAR research ( fat storage and release signalling).
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Cerebrokhan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

So, MikeCellucor, would T7 be beneficial for a lean bulk? I'm an endo, and it's hella hard to keep fat deposits from enlarging with even a + 250-350 calorie balance daily. I've been bulking for about about 3 months now, and bf has gone up 2%, though I've gained 15 pounds (not bad, but I'd really like for bf to go down if anything ).