Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If I've learned anything in my teen lifting years..

I've been off the forums for a few months now after getting fed up with 85% of posts being the same inane crap. I came back for ****s, and I see nothing changed. Let me sum up this "85% of posts" I'm talking about:

1. I'm fat and weak; how do I do I get lean and jacked?
    2. What supplements will get me lean and jacked?
    3. I don't see results with my current split; what should I do to get lean and jacked?
    4. I'm not getting bigger; will 300g of protein get me lean and jacked?
    5. Blah blah creatine blah lean and jacked?

The answers? 1. Lift some ****ing weights and see what happens.
    2. If you're new enough to even have to ask about supplements, don't bother buying any and just lift some ****ing weights.
    3. If you aren't seeing results on a 3 day split, a 5 day split won't help. You just need to re-evaluate your ability to lift ****ing weights, because you're doing it wrong.
    4. Forget about having a protein shake every ****ing meal and eat some goddamn food.
    5. Jesus Christ, don't even get me started on creatine..

It wouldn't be so bad if the stickys didn't answer 99.99% of the questions people post daily. It's like they can't be bothered to take 2 minutes to find their own answer. They want **** spoon fed to them. But guess what; knowing if you should "ingest simple carbs while working out or no later than 60 minutes before lifting" will not magically take all the work out of bodybuilding. If people would spend as much time lifting some ****ing weights as they do worrying about eating 6 meals exactly 3 hours apart with perfect 16.67% split of their excessive +200g of daily protein into each meal, everyone one these forums would be respectable looking bodybuilders. In your first couple years, just lift heavy, eat hardy, and vary your workouts. That's all there is to it, plain and ****ing simple. In those years you'll learn by experience all there is to know. Life is the best teacher. You will learn how uncomplicated bodybuilding really is. You will also learn how petty and asinine your beginner concerns were. It'll save you the trouble of looking like a jackass, and save the board from being clogged with useless garbage we've all heard a million times before.

Also, this is not a place to seek medical advice.. but if you have to ask "I heard my back pop while doing deadlifts and it hurt when I squatted right after now I can't stand up: should I take a week off?" then hell, you're probably too ****ing retarded to realize the teen forums are not filled with trained medical professionals. To all the people with double-digit rep or higher: you've probably been around long enough to know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you had to sit through this rant; please continue making credible and interesting threads, unlike 85% of the junk on here.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."
    Bench: 5x235
    Squat: 5x275
    Deadlift: 5x315
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You don't bench 245" crew***

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I endorse this post.

edit: Fuck you bigs. fuck you.
    Last edited by JC_Strongman; 08-24-2010 at 11:27 PM.

Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reps?...lawl
    Datass

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JC_Strongman View Post
    I endorce this post.
    Endorce

Endorce

Endorce

Good post OP

JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Endorce

Endorce

Endorce

Good post OP
    Fuck you I'm stoned... mate.

/dingocoolface.jpg

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuck you I'm stoned... mate.

/dingocoolface.jpg
    What's that?

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    What's that?

Dunno just sounded interesting in my head. It's only 1:30 am here and I am damn tired.

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    at 165lbs, I can see how you would think you have the lifting world figured out
    I don't claim to be huge, and won't be competitive level by a long shot. I think the non-competitive level accurately represents the majority of users though, and those are the guys responsible for all these face palm posts. I'm not gonna be giving guys like you advice Ka0s, from what I remember anyways, you ran **** around here.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."

Originally Posted by msuwo View Post
    I don't claim to be huge, and won't be competitive level by a long shot. I think the non-competitive level accurately represents the majority of users anyways, and those are the guys responsible for all the face palm posts. I'm not gonna be giving guys like you advice Ka0s, from what I remember anyways, you ran **** around here.
    I kinda like you, not gonna lie. Ka0s will grow into a lovely young man one day.

(wut)

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP how do I get as huge as you?

Do you have a course or something I can follow?

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't claim to be huge, and won't be competitive level by a long shot. I think the non-competitive level accurately represents the majority of users though, and those are the guys responsible for all these face palm posts. I'm not gonna be giving guys like you advice Ka0s, from what I remember anyways, you ran **** around here.
    To be completely honest now is the first time I read your OP and it's accurate on every count. I am generally an ******* this late at night but I will go back and delete that other post, hahaha

I kinda like you, not gonna lie. Ka0s will grow into a lovely young man one day.

(wut)
    Fuck your wizard cat

To be completely honest now is the first time I read your OP and it's accurate on every count. I am generally an ******* this late at night but I will go back and delete that other post, hahaha

Fuck your wizard cat
    Yeah why do you think I endorced his post brah.

You Mewd?

edit: Lmfao holy **** I'm done boys.

(wut)
    Reps4Canada

And I don't know man.. In my mind Ka0s is this downtrodden life-hardened sonofabitch from the bad part of town who's dad left him as a kid and felt the need to get jacked and take on anyone who looked at him crossly so he could prove he can take care of himself without dad just fine.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah why do you think I [size=7]endorced[/b] his post brah.

You Mewd?
    I have that misc mentality brah, if the thread is longer than 2 lines and has no pics I just insult the OP

Reps4Canada

And I don't know man.. In my mind Ka0s is this downtrodden life-hardened sonofabitch from the bad part of town who's dad left him as a kid and felt the need to get jacked and take on anyone who looked at him crossly so he could prove he can take care of himself without dad just fine.
    Swell back atchya.

To me he's a gorgeous manlet with flowing locks of wind blown hair and beautiful masculine eyes.

I have that misc mentality brah, if the thread is longer than 2 lines and has no pics I just insult the OP
    True enough.

BTW, you like my epic fail? [size=7] [/b]

GJDM. GJ.

Reps4Canada

nah, my dad actually spotted me on bench today lawls

Originally Posted by Goby View Post
    OP how do I get as huge as you?

Do you have a course or something I can follow?
    Yep, and it's just two words

********, brah

Edit: Realized I was probably endorsing illegal substances with that post there so I blanked it out

Swell back atchya.

To me he's a gorgeous manlet with flowing locks of wind blown hair and beautiful masculine eyes.
    Pretty much this, how did you know?!

True enough.

BTW, you like my epic fail? [size=7] [/b]

GJDM. GJ.
    I understand the size=7 part cause that's tough to do... but bolding is easy as hell wtf

Pretty much this, how did you know?!

I understand the size=7 part cause that's tough to do... but bolding is easy as hell wtf
    Yeah son, idk anymore. I'm having an awfully hard time typin' anything right now lawl.

And because in my mind you are a spanish prince.

Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cashezz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump for *******s

Truer words have never been spoken. I lol'd

Yeah why do you think I endorced his post brah.

You Mewd?

edit: Lmfao holy **** I'm done boys.
    I liked the epic bold fail better, personally.. but thanks for the endorcement

Yeah, me too, I put it up a few posts later just to memorialize the failure.

Yeah, me too, I put it up a few posts later just to memorialize the failure.

Why so stoner?

kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok but you're not answering my question should i take jack3d or superpump? is it safe????
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125350561 meal plans for 3k, 4k calories, no excuses

Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are truly amazing bro, I hope one day I can be as big and as strong as you are.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How is 200+ grams of protein excessive...I probably get like 350-400 a day. Maybe more.

And OP how do I get swole like you?

Other than that, good post
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    How is 200+ grams of protein excessive...I probably get like 350-400 a day. Maybe more.

And OP how do I get swole like you?

Other than that, good post
    you srs about that 400+? :/
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125350561 meal plans for 3k, 4k calories, no excuses

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kopimi View Post
    you srs about that 400+? :/
    yes...I am. Also eating a minimum of 5k calories a day. I beleive it's actually the diet most ppl oversee and put too much thought into lifting. Just lift.

Now the diet, holy hell so many misconceptions and so many places where people go wrong.

My opinion, better to overeat than undereat. And so far it hasn't failed me yet. None of this crap I eat 500 calories over maintaince to bulk. Keep your body growing by feeding it massive amounts of food. That is the key
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

rykoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u mad? OP seems pretty mad. come @ me.

nah but srsly 100% agree