Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** you playin football for, clashing helmet to helmet is the best feeling ever
    get the sand out your vagina lower your shoulder and **** him up
    Training like a animal, youll see soon :D

ON Whey
    Millenium ZMK
    Beta-Alanine
    Multi Xtreme
    Creatine Mono

Currently 216lbs 6 pac clearly poppin ;D

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by rob2093124 View Post
    To tell you the truth, you are thinking too much. If you are playing football, you gotta have some sort of aggression every play. I used to be 5'11" 165 lbs and played every special teams and defensive end (belive it or not). Not to brag, but i laid prolly the biggest hits on my team. I was in the paper for one of them. Not sure how to add a pic on here. You have to develop your form and know what its like to be hit. Next time you have a chance, you want to meet the runner as quick as possible to cut him of any other yardage. Sprint towards him, keep good form by staying low and keeping your head up, and act like you are tackling through the m***** f*****. That moment before you hit him, explode like you are going to jump through him. I laid out many guys bigger than me because of my technique. Also, hitting on angles, is the best way to make a tackle.

I'm telling you, after your first big collision... i guarantee your going to say... "that wasn't that bad". After that, you'll be fine going all out
    May u describe form plz

ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ambitionzZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rob2093124 View Post
    To tell you the truth, you are thinking too much. If you are playing football, you gotta have some sort of aggression every play. I used to be 5'11" 165 lbs and played every special teams and defensive end (belive it or not). Not to brag, but i laid prolly the biggest hits on my team. I was in the paper for one of them. Not sure how to add a pic on here. You have to develop your form and know what its like to be hit. Next time you have a chance, you want to meet the runner as quick as possible to cut him of any other yardage. Sprint towards him, keep good form by staying low and keeping your head up, and act like you are tackling through the m***** f*****. That moment before you hit him, explode like you are going to jump through him. I laid out many guys bigger than me because of my technique. Also, hitting on angles, is the best way to make a tackle.

I'm telling you, after your first big collision... i guarantee your going to say... "that wasn't that bad". After that, you'll be fine going all out
    Hmmm ; can u describe ur form : )

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ambitionzZ View Post
    Hmmm ; can u describe ur form : )
    you kinda gotta feel it out. but you wanna be low. the lower you are... the more leverage you will have when you hit the other guy. kinda like you wanna be always pushing straight forward or a little bit angled up.

If running on an angle, make sure when you hit, your helmet is in front of the guy. throw your shoulder through his abdomen... wrap your arms around him. pick him up like your about to carry him and use your momentum to drive him into the ground. It's kinda like a deadlift after you wrap him up. never let go of the wrap up either.

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT HURT, OR EVEN BREAK, YOUR NECK.
    There was a kid in try outs who broke his neck cuz he tackled with his head down.

Hit the kid like you are trying to cut him in half with your shoulder.

KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you cant be scared simple as that. You are always nervous before the first hit, but once you get knocked on your ass once, from there its all easy. I dont have a problem with fear, my mindset no matter who the hell is in front of me ima hit them and block them as hard as i can, regardless of side/speed. I mean my main reason for playing football is to legally hit someone as hard as i can. My favorite are pulling plays (i play left gaurd) where i get to get around the line and hit a linebacker as hard as i possibly can and put him on his ass.

Registered User FootballStar123's Avatar
    FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FootballStar123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok as you can seethis is my first year of football. Im going to be a sophmore. I'm 5"8 140lb mostly musclualar ectomorph. Now my problem is im a B****. When we do team plays where we can actually tackle i pray the ball doesnt come my way because im playing afraid. The only thing i attemt to hit hard is on dummys nd when i have the dummyim afraid of the person cooming to hit. now i try to hide my scarnerss as much as possible but im never gonna go anywhere i i dnt get tougher. im stronger than 85% of the jv WTF. My hard work in the weight room is not coming onto the field.

So i bought my jerseys $130 nd im not even tough enough to F*****G tackle a freshman. Freshman r tougher than me -_-. Ive been runover nd steped on in school. Not anymore because i knew muscles would give me respect in school nd it did so now i dnt see why im scared of playing.

I dnt really know how tough i can be now.

How can i get tougher ?

Crazy question . . .
    i know what you mean man my first game was yesterday and that was my first game ever and i was afraid to get hit, but it does not hurt as bad as you would think youll be so into the game it wont matter how hard they hit you

bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your spending this much time on here trying to be convinced to like hitting then you should quit. Its ****ing football and a huge part of the game. It doesnt make you a pussy if you quit. Your wasting your time and your coaches, if your not willing to hit then you will never be good at it. It doesnt matter if the strongest guy on the team if you cant hit and you're afraid your still going to suck. Just stop playing its not the end of the world. Its like saying I hate running more than 1 mile so im going to do cross country.
    Last edited by bigguy64; 08-27-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: yep

studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love the honesty. Hey it happens to everyone. Even the pro's are a bit shakey untill they get there first hit in... then it's game on!

Scaredness if not used correctly, will hurt your performance. If you are scared but reacting quick without thought then your performance will increase.

Nervousness is a response to a situation.

Take for instance 911 attacks. Everyone was scared in those buildings. There were people who reacted and those who didn't. Most of the one's that went on instinct (even scared ****less) survived.

You want nervousness, this brings adrenaline. When you do not experience butterflies in your stomach or some "scaredness" then that is something to worry about! In your case this is what you need to do. When you are praying that the ball doesn't come to you, tell yourself quickly "no **** that, bring that **** to me... let me have some fun now WOOOOOOOO!" Train your mind to want it.

You probably already had some situations where you hit someone, ran a route etc.... and thought "that wasn't that bad" This happens more than you would think. ****, most times when you are in on a play you don't remember much cause you mind is in tunnel vision and concentrating on the play that you forget "where you are"

Listen, its your first year. You are learning, but force your self to knock the body around and have some fun.

PS... don't be the only person with a clean uniform... then the girls will know you didn't play. You don't want that. When I was a freshman we use to hide behind other players not playing and roll around/get grass stains on our uniforms...that was my first year playing ball... by my forth I was taking heads off and made ALL-State

Good luck!

Kalnas
    www.strengthathletes.com
    www.strengthathletes.com

"Preperation predicts outcome" -Jon Kalnas

Originally Posted by studlete View Post
    Love the honesty. Hey it happens to everyone. Even the pro's are a bit shakey untill they get there first hit in... then it's game on!

Scaredness if not used correctly, will hurt your performance. If you are scared but reacting quick without thought then your performance will increase.

Nervousness is a response to a situation.

Take for instance 911 attacks. Everyone was scared in those buildings. There
    were people who reacted and those who
    didn't. Most of the one's that went on
    instinct (even scared ****less) survived.

You want nervousness, this brings adrenaline. When you do not experience butterflies in your stomach or some "scaredness" then that is something to worry about! In your case this is what you need to do. When you are praying
    that the ball doesn't come to you, tell yourself quickly "no **** that, bring
    that **** to me... let me have some
    fun now WOOOOOOOO!" Train your
    mind to want it.

You probably already had some situations where you hit someone, ran a route etc.... and thought "that wasn't that bad" This happens more than you would think. ****, most times when you are in on a play you don't remember much cause you mind is in tunnel vision and concentrating on the play that you forget "where you are"

Listen, its your first year. You are
    learning, but force your self to knock the
    body around and have some fun.

PS... don't be the only person with a clean uniform... then the girls will know you didn't play. You don't want that. When I was a freshman we use to hide behind other players not playing and roll around/get grass stains on our uniforms...that was my first year playing
    ball... by my forth I was taking heads
    off and made ALL-State

Good luck!

Kalnas
    www.strengthathletes.com

Thanks for the advice it's starting to make sence now.

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks for the advice it's starting to make sence now.
    whats ur position? im assuming its cornerback

u cant be scared for ****. hell as a cornerback i am hoping very much the ball at least comes to my receiver so i can tackle the **** out of him, deflect, or (not very likely) intercept him. but what i want to do is just take him out of the field injury wise.

McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000) McFlavour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bro i play rugby league (not rugby but kinda like a mix of american football and rugby) and i used to be scared too of running the ball in my younger years. then one day i just though ****k it and i got the ball with a good 30 ft run up and ran as straight and hard as i could at the defensive line and ended up bumping off a few defenders. been doing it ever since. ive only been knocked out three times doing it though (mainly from head to head clashes) but we dont wear any helemts so i guess there is a good chance u wont get knocked out from it

Originally Posted by McFlavour View Post
    bro i play rugby league (not rugby but kinda like a mix of american football and rugby) and i used to be scared too of running the ball in my younger years. then one day i just though ****k it and i got the ball with a good 30 ft run up and ran as straight and hard as i could at the defensive line and ended up bumping off a few defenders. been doing it ever since. ive only been knocked out three times doing it though (mainly from head to head clashes) but we dont wear any helemts so i guess there is a good chance u wont get knocked out from it
    lol must be rough. Right now Im like most youngersters looking for like a magic workout program or supplement that will build them 10lbs in a week lol.
    I'm kinda in the same boat about my fear, unfortunitly it doesn't work that way ; /