cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how do i beat a guy thats bigger than me (football)

We are playing with monsters this year. I am 6'4 340 and the dude i need to beat is 6'5 i think and he says he is 360. I am assuming he is stronger since he is older then me im a sophmore. Tomorrow i put pads on and the line has this drill where its one on one drive blocking. I really wanna beat this guy how can i do it? Im gonna stay low and chop my feet but should i push him in his thighs? Or should i grab him under his shoulder pads? Dont tell me to chop block him or punch him in the knee i dont wanna get knocked out after practice.

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowzers View Post
    We are playing with monsters this year. I am 6'4 340 and the dude i need to beat is 6'5 i think and he says he is 360. I am assuming he is stronger since he is older then me im a sophmore. Tomorrow i put pads on and the line has this drill where its one on one drive blocking. I really wanna beat this guy how can i do it? Im gonna stay low and chop my feet but should i push him in his thighs? Or should i grab him under his shoulder pads? Dont tell me to chop block him or punch him in the knee i dont wanna get knocked out after practice.
    Your 15....and 16 at 340........
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How is his/your technique? Can you destabilize him easily? Throw him off balance or make him think about it long enough to get your feet moving?

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and inch and 20 pounds is not what's holding you back, that's for sure.

****, where do they find these people. 15 year old 6'4 340lbs...

cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by apolloman View Post
    Your 15....and 16 at 340........
    No just 15. Going into my sophmlre year this year.

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Make sure you are lower than him and establish a base with your legs and arms. having your back straight and your arms jsut about locked out on his chest then driving is key. but remember hes going to be fighting for his base so dont lay off him

Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bulinski911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being lower then your opponent is key for a linemen, i beat guys over 280 easily doing so. have you ever had your pads right up to your throat? youll know what im talking about
    Training like a animal, youll see soon :D

ON Whey
    Millenium ZMK
    Beta-Alanine
    Multi Xtreme
    Creatine Mono

Currently 216lbs 6 pac clearly poppin ;D

studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Here ya go!

Simple... stop thinking about it and just react. Thinking will only slow you down. Get your ass pumped up and get into his ass faster than he gets into yours! EXPLODE your every being into this kid.

Get ****ING CRAZY
    REACT QUICK
    SMASH HIM
    DRIVE HIM
    if he tilts one way... ****ING SLAM HIM

It's all in your head. Remember this is practice too... if he kicks your ass (which you should not even think about) then out shine him on the game field.

Who will be remembered? THE GAME SITUATION.. **** practice... it's only routine to get you better!

GOOD LUCK AND KNOCK SOME **** TOMORROW!

CONFIDENCE + INTNSITY = ****ing VICTORY!

Kalnas
    www.strengthathletes.com
    www.strengthathletes.com

"Preperation predicts outcome" -Jon Kalnas

boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) boathead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am assuming he is stronger since he is older then me im a sophmore.
    change your attitude.

when i was young, i wrestled. i made it to the finals of my county championships, and i was nervous, intimidated by my opponent. my dad said: "just think of who your opponent has to face. HE should be nervous."

i've often thought of this throughout my life. be confident. if you lose, you lose. but if you think are will lose, well, it's pretty much guaranteed.

good luck, kid. let him know he's in for a battle.

Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerol316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by studlete View Post
    Simple... stop thinking about it and just react. Thinking will only slow you down. Get your ass pumped up and get into his ass faster than he gets into yours! EXPLODE your every being into this kid.

Get ****ING CRAZY
    REACT QUICK
    SMASH HIM
    DRIVE HIM
    if he tilts one way... ****ING SLAM HIM

It's all in your head. Remember this is practice too... if he kicks your ass (which you should not even think about) then out shine him on the game field.

Who will be remembered? THE GAME SITUATION.. **** practice... it's only routine to get you better!

GOOD LUCK AND KNOCK SOME **** TOMORROW!

CONFIDENCE + INTNSITY = ****ing VICTORY!
    THIS! ****ing go nuts on this dude. Hit him as hard as you possibly can, thumbs under the pads on his chest and DRIVE up as explosively as your 340lb ass can! I was always the smallest dude on my team, put as tight end because my leg strength, form, and explosiveness devastated the competition. Good luck

beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fu ck me you americans are ridiculous 6'4" 340-360, thats insane!!

How come you guys are so tall? I'm like a freak over here and i'm only 6'2"
    Last edited by beertank23; 08-27-2010 at 07:56 AM.
    310 Pounds down to 218 Pounds.

rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rob2093124 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bulinski911 View Post
    being lower then your opponent is key for a linemen, i beat guys over 280 easily doing so. have you ever had your pads right up to your throat? youll know what im talking about
    pads to your throat lol. i forgot about that. push up on their shoulder pads right below the chest and you have them beat lol. that s*** used to suck

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beertank23 View Post
    fu ck me you americans are ridiculous 6'4" 340-360, thats insane!!

How come you guys are so tall? I'm like a freak over here and i'm only 6'2"
    Growth hormones and steroids in farm animals gets into people that eat em. Serious

That and an incredibly sedentary lifestyle that drinks 2liters of pepsi like it was a damn glass of water

KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinBoss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We do this drill often, size doesnt matter. Cause im 235 6' 0 i play line just like you, if your on offense during this drill then go straight at him, stay low, some people dont think but staying low is most important for a more equal battle the low man will always win, get your hand right under his arm pits and shoulder pads and get a wide base and dont stop moving your feet. Good luck. You have to be aggressive with these steps and do them quick.

Originally Posted by xxtwistedxx View Post
    Growth hormones and steroids in farm animals gets into people that eat em. Serious

That and an incredibly sedentary lifestyle that drinks 2liters of pepsi like it was a damn glass of water
    Lolwut? My parents are hippies bro i only eat organic food. And i never drink soda. My brother is 6'8 so if anything im short compared to some of my family members.

bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id robably lose weight. even guys in the nfl that are 340 are told to lose some weight and your only 15. Lose some weight