xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

MY lever machines and free weights problem.

Ever since I joined the gym, I was lifting on these lever machines mainly because I was following a beginner guide, which is already printed, you can get it at the lobby for the gym. So I've been on that beginner guide for about 4 weeks ( its basically a upper, lower body workout).

After some searches here and there I figured out to make my own routine, with the help exrx.net. Here it is:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...e&welcome=true

Most of the routine is on lever machines. I tend to go there because my gym is always packed after work, before work and even at midnight. We got about 3 benches and there is always 2-4 people on it which makes it hard to get into with them, but this isn't our problem now.

My problem is with the free weights, I can mange to get a place there and get some weights but how I am gunna lift it the right way? I mean if I am willing to do dumbbells curls, I know the way cause I saw it here and there but when it comes to lifting it I always feel like I am doing something wrong or not doing it correctly so I mange to flee to the lever machines.

At our gym, we usually have 2 PTs every 8h, and they are almost busy all the time. Even if I asked them something they wont answer srsly cause they are too busy with someone else(who paid them).

So how did you manged to lift the right form on dumbbells, to barbells and cable? I know exrx.net got some great info but I can hold like 4-6 moves in mind till I go to the gym.

Finally thank you for reading and lol mind my crappy English.

Lightnbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lightnbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lightnbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lightnbolt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go to youtube.com and search for proper bench press video. They have toturials on how to properly do this exercise.

xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know man, and repped for caring.

but Idont have time to TRY IT OUT there at them gym since there is people waiting for their reps if you know what I am saying.

Plus if I am doing 4 machines, I dont have the brain to memorize all the proper form, I am asking how did you mange to do it properly?

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People at the gym had to start somewhere, too. They should understand you getting started and learning. If they're not sympathetic to that, they have their own issues.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaminoodlesoup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, not really sure what you are getting at. Learning proper form on free weights on not hard, and the more you do it, the less you will have to think about it. Start with one exercise, preferably one of the "Big 3" compound exercises (bench press, squat, deadlift) and once you get comfortable with it, add another exercise to your repertoire. There are plenty of instructional videos all over the internet, even this site has videos for all the major lifts. Squats and deadlifts you can even practice your form at home in front of a mirror with a broom!

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best thing to do is be totally direct and walk up to the bench/machine/whatever and ask some guys if they could show you how to perform the exercises correctly, most people will jump at the chance because it makes them feel important. This way there's no weirdness about it at all.

Just man up and do it and you'll be glad once it's over and done with.

LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LATS1968 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anyone know the break down of the cost of the panatta seated plate loaded press? I have not used one but like the " decline" pressing motion.. I just used the star Trac decline plate loaded and its a great piece also.. But if they are close in price .....

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BUy the book Starting Strength and start with teh program there. It has you starting with just the bar.

Plus, you can do goblet squats with light DBs to help with your squatting form.