Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Kissa1369 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think i tweaked my lower back

Ive just recently started doing straigh-leg deadlifts added to my workout and i think i tweaked my lower back a little. a friend of mine said to stand on a small step because im very flexible...could this possibly be the problem?

hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hoangtu8xmsq is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    great article, thank you vinamilk!

Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cOOL

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    Stuck as a work in progress...
    i AGREE!

Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crastef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hoangtu8xmsq View Post
    great article, thank you vinamilk!
    Yes it is really great !

MYBOWTIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been working out, off & on, over the years and am finally getting serious about training, not just working out, and found this thread. Excellent post by kfisherx - I'm picking up a copy of NROL4W tomorrow! I'm currently recovering from rotator cuff surgery - no strength training yet - and am a bit limited in what training I can do right now, so will have time to read the book & work more on nutrition. This post really opened my eyes to thoughts on cardio. Every trainer I've worked with so far has pushed cardio & barely mentioned weights for fat loss. I really feel like I'm starting over, so glad to find threads like this!
    If you give 100% effort, you'll see 100% results.
    If you give 80% effort, you'll see 80%.
    The question is whether you're happy to accept 80%.

bodylog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, you are right. we are eatting for living.
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Yay, I didn't see that this sticky was up, thanks guys!! I need it today

ekhantil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    excellent workout keep it up

Sasa94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was really interesting and useful thank you ! Especially about cardio, I really love cardio, so I have a question, tommorow I'm starting this plan : h ttp: //ww w. superskinnyme. com/ weight-loss-exercise-plan . html /2 , but from what I've read here I'm scared that if I do 3-4 hours of cardio a week + weight lifting 3 times a week I won't lose fat as good as if I was only lifting weights 3 times a week ? Do you think it's too much cardio ? would it be ok if I reduced cardio to 2hours a week ?

viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000) viccles007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I should have read this thread years ago...
    Instagram: vicclesloveskarate
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170156703&p=1416249753#post1416249753
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166758171
    Old log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157799473&highlight=Vic%27s+log

azaitte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great article! So useful since I am a beginner. One question, has anyone tried Strenght training for Fat loss by Nick Tumminello?

andydray86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Amazing post

I actually ordered the book today and have been reading all day. So interesting! This is just what I needed, as i have been profoundly confused and not sure where to take my training or what i should be doing even though I have been lifting weights for more then a year now. Thanks for the recommend on The New Rules of Lifting for Women.

BodyExtr3me951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes professional programs are supreme

ReannaHatfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It was a really a great info. thanks for the share.

Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000) Todayisforme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you for taking the time to put all that together. Very helpful
    When you know yourself, you are empowered.
    When you accept yourself, you are invincible.

My journal - Ohhh... That's where that went! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170313441