Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    Man! That must be why everyone is complaining about all the PR's they're hitting in competition since starting it! - All the aggressive training sessions. All the #1 ratings it has gotten on multiple sites. Such a terrible formula with all those androgenic factors and smooth energy. Sooooo glad to buy a product that offers 1/4 of what ASGT has for the same price...

Stuck at 675 for months in Comp and starts ASGT and hits 705 after 8wks. Go figure.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have a look at Fierce, honestly (even though I am affiliated with SAN) one of the best pre-workout products out there without 1,3 dimeth. Fierce is also a great buy since 1 scoop is all you need and get 50 servings for 35 bucks. Check out the ingredients below....

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man! That must be why everyone is complaining about all the PR's they're hitting in competition since starting it! - All the aggressive training sessions. All the #1 ratings it has gotten on multiple sites. Such a terrible formula with all those androgenic factors and smooth energy. Sooooo glad to buy a product that offers 1/4 of what ASGT has for the same price...

Stuck at 675 for months in Comp and starts ASGT and hits 705 after 8wks. Go figure.

Love the aggressive training sessions I get while on ASGT! I for one can attest for the PR's while on ASGT. Owe all my new PR's to LG

and my Test/Tren cycle. But I am sure the aggression came from the ASGT!?!??

Right?
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by metalmuscle View Post
    If you're looking for just a pump, check out LG Sciences' N.O. Infuse! It's a topical nitric oxide releaser, so you can apply it to the area you're working out that day and get the pump exactly where you want it. Here's the Supplement Facts and Ingredient list for you:

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 10 sprays (5ml)
    Servings Per Container: 48
    % Daily
    Value *
    Amount Per Serving
    Proprietary blend † mg 500
    L-Arginine
    Arginine AKG
    DiArginine Malate
    Citruline Malate
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    Adenosine TriPhosphate
    Adenosine MonoPhosphate
    Nicotinic Acid
    *Percent Daily Values are based upon a 2,000 calorie diet.
    † Daily Value not Established
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, propylene glycol.

RECOMENDATIONS: Apply 10 sprays to muscles being exercised 30 minutes prior to workout. Allow to dry 3-5 minutes. Apply again 30 minutes after workout to maximize recovery. Product may be applied on off days to maintain pump and vascularity if desired.
    This has got to be one of the ****tiest products I have ever come upon on this site

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    This has got to be one of the ****tiest products I have ever come upon on this site
    look at AAEFX nytric pro. do it.

r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You lack things ASGT has, and ASGT lacks things Vengeance has.
    Yeah but the main "ingredient" ASGT lacks from Vengeance is the solid track record that Xtreme Formulations has with it's products.

IMO
    Scream for me

Companies I tried their products and support: Thermolife, Xtreme Formulations, AEN, Primaforce and Scivation.

MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    My mistake.

Wait, you were then guy trying to tell us that CEE had potential.

Didn't read....
    LOL I read it in a study I can not locate the post and already admitted I couldn't. I have been proven wrong as far as I can tell and it is a simple mistake same as yours however I wasn't condescending to those I spoke to about it. Besides you obviously read the only part that was geared towards you. Have a wonderful day Bro. No hate here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!
    KLEEN - The shine goes farther than skin deep...

MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    LOL WOW interesting choice, choosing Adam Lampert to represent yourself.

It's cool if you didn't read it. I am happy I am important enough to you that you wanted to let me know. Have a great afternoon Sir.
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Somebody throw a tarp over the fan please. Damn thing was a beast to clean the last time.
    Now that was funny.

Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I'm going to call bull**** right now and say theres not a snowballs chance in hell you guys have a SERM thats study proven strong than Nolva, and as appropriately selective as nolva (nolva actually agonizes in bone for example). And I'm not some nolva proselytizer either.

Both letro an triazole are AI's not SERM's big difference bro.

Also, based on a weeks worth (4 workouts) with the perfect workout kit vs. 4 workouts with vengeance and ICE+, your preworkout PALES in comparison
    That post said DS said they have one stronger.... Unless you are referring to him saying this in another post I am unaware of.

Why can't everybody around here get along, just so much animosity. That statement not aimed at you De_eB or your statement above.

Lots of supps work, and lots of supps use marketing tactics to sell supps. Everbody around here acts like someone kicked sand in their face when it comes to opinions on supps. I like a lot of supps and don't like a lot of supps I don't make it a mission to attack the ones I don't like. Just don't bother talking about them unless asked or say I am not fond of that one and prefer this one. I know I know... Didn't read!

By the way guys, I wont be getting anyone banned even if I were asked to report something unless you personally attack me or start spouting off with racist comments I wouldn't have reason to report you. Talking about supplements is not going to do it everyone is entitled to their opinions. I would relinquish my position as a rep rather than play straight up dirty as implied all LG reps would do.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That post said DS said they have one stronger.... Unless you are referring to him saying this in another post I am unaware of.
    ahh, k, assumed you were talking about their product about to come out >_<

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffs:

lg pimps terrible products ITT
    irishbazooka or whatever proceeds to compare vengeance to their preworkout
    lulz are had
    chasinSKURT enters thread, promptly dominates lg and ridicules said comparison
    scottishcannon exits thread, tail tucked between legs
    mr clean politely thanks everyone for clowning on him and forgoes his right to ban everyone
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    You are the most worthless person on this site. You literally don't have the ability to facilitate any sort of meaningful scientific conversation. All you can do is verify that LG's marketing has been somewhat of a success. No facts, nothing intelligent to say, just bullsh*t.

Tell me moar about how great trans-res is when taken pre-workout bro. Pea Protein ftw! And please, tell me moar about that awesome creatine ethyl ester. ROFL. There's literally no evidence behind more than half of the ingredients in your products showing them worthwhile for healthy humans to use.

I'd take Vengeance over your concoction of mostly meaningless ingredients any day. The Ara and leucine content alone likely cost more than your entire product.
    GICH!

You're funny man. You've been called out so many times and refuse to accept it and can only hope to find another thread to hate on until Resolve and ZB jump in the thread and give you the boot.

It's laughable how you call BS on transresveratrol and pea protein, or claim I backed CEE when I never have.

"It is not advisable, CHASIN, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener." - I always enjoy a well-altered Ayn Rand quote, don't you?
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliffs:

lg pimps terrible products ITT
    irishbazooka or whatever proceeds to compare vengeance to their preworkout
    lulz are had
    chasinSKURT enters thread, promptly dominates lg and ridicules said comparison
    scottishcannon exits thread, tail tucked between legs
    mr clean politely thanks everyone for clowning on him and forgoes his right to ban everyone
    Nope, I was just swimming at the beach, grabbed lunch at the golf club, and exercising my right to vote in the FL primaries. u still mad?

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    By the way guys, I wont be getting anyone banned even if I were asked to report something unless you personally attack me or start spouting off with racist comments I wouldn't have reason to report you. Talking about supplements is not going to do it everyone is entitled to their opinions. I would relinquish my position as a rep rather than play straight up dirty as implied all LG reps would do.
    Same feelings here man, thanks for being level headed

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb getting more popcorn

Originally Posted by irishcannon View Post
    nope, i was just swimming at the beach, grabbed lunch at the golf club, and exercising my right to vote in the fl primaries. U still mad?
    orly?!?!?!?!?!?

Conspiracy!

orly?!?!?!?!?!?

Conspiracy!
    Gasp!

It's called an airplane. They've been around for a while.

Nope, I was just swimming at the beach, grabbed lunch at the golf club, and exercising my right to vote in the FL primaries. u still mad?
    i was feeling a little tense, but after misting myself with arginine, i'm feeling much better

orly?!?!?!?!?!?

Conspiracy!
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GICH!

You're funny man. You've been called out so many times and refuse to accept it and can only hope to find another thread to hate on until Resolve and ZB jump in the thread and give you the boot.

It's laughable how you call BS on transresveratrol and pea protein, or claim I backed CEE when I never have.

"It is not advisable, CHASIN, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener." - I always enjoy a well-altered Ayn Rand quote, don't you?
    Where have I ever been called out? There was a thread with that ZB guy that I forgot about, then went back and responded to, but he never got back to me (at least to my knowledge). It was over one of the LG products... forgot the name as I don't follow your line of snake oil. Either way, I'm glad you feel that in vitro research extrapolates to healthy humans - this further verifies my opinion of you as a total moron.

Laughable to call BS on trans-res? I'd say it's laughable to use it in a pre-workout product. I'm just pointing out that you find your product superior for no other reason other than the fact that you work for the company. Look at your profiles... they're pathetic.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

i was feeling a little tense, but after misting myself with arginine, i'm feeling much better
    This actually made me "lol".

Originally Posted by irishcannon View Post
    gasp!

It's called an airplane. They've been around for a while.
    i n c e p t i o n

Thumbs up

I'm going to call bull**** right now and say theres not a snowballs chance in hell you guys have a SERM thats study proven strong than Nolva
    Unicorn extract brah.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GICH!

What is the advantage of pea protein when compared to other protein sources?
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ddl3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    They are selling it, so it will up your stats by 20% in 2.3 seconds.
    Scream for me

Companies I tried their products and support: Thermolife, Xtreme Formulations, AEN, Primaforce and Scivation.

I don't think I thanked anyone for clowning on me. I just refuse to behave like a child. Wishing someone a good day and offering some diplomacy is not a thank you. It is called showing some tact and class. Finding it humorous that you chose Adam Lampert to represent you and your thoughts was almost funny enough to deserve a thank you, but alas was only worthy of a mention. I also didn't fore go my right to ban anyone. First I don't have that right the moderators do, so if someone gets banned they decide. I said I wouldn't report anyone over opinions on a supplement. See that is exactly why they say don't just read the cliff notes and take a test. Everyone would fail going by your inaccurate although admittedly comical recollection. Keep the funny stuff coming man, and Good Day to you Sir!

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Pea protein isn't the sole source of protein in our Lipotropic Protein product, just an FYI. That said, there are some advantages of pea protein to note-- many have noticed easier digestion, with little to no bloating, but that isn't overly health related per say.

There has been research in recent years describing the effects of pea proteins on blood pressure and kidney disease as well as the pea proteins being high in polyphenols which with the betanine inclusion you are going to be shifting towards muscle building/fat breakdown. So you could say that one major benefit is when we are pumping caffeine, stimulants, prohormones, whatever you want to consider, into our bodies that can have adverse effects on blood pressure and kidney function, pea proteins could help in reversing the effects.

There is also a different amino profile, some higher and some lower AAs than other proteins (glutamine for instance is higher if I remember correctly) and the isolate form we use of pea protein is digested very quickly.

Downsides in the past have been the taste--for pea protein alone, the taste still is a little more nutty than some people are used to (some have described it that way). For our Lipotropic Protein, the new version--which all retailers should have--has a much improved flavoring system and the balance of pea and other protein sources has been finely tuned to give a better taste experience. Taste is always subjective so its hard to give an unbiased opinion there, but many have liked it.

Originally Posted by r1ddl3r View Post
    They are selling it, so it will up your stats by 20% in 2.3 seconds.
    lol no, i know you are being sarcastic but thats not whats gonna happen for anyone that was confused by the matter :P for the benefits that it has please see my post above.

I personally think we all need to be a little more realistic in our marketing practices, so that people don't make these types of assumptions that we are all bs'ing everyone to make a buck. but thats just my opinion....

Red face

I don't think I thanked anyone for clowning on me. I just refuse to behave like a child. Wishing someone a good day and offering some diplomacy is not a thank you. It is called showing some tact and class. Finding it humorous that you chose Adam Lampert to represent you and your thoughts was almost funny enough to deserve a thank you, but alas was only worthy of a mention. I also didn't fore go my right to ban anyone. First I don't have that right the moderators do, so if someone gets banned they decide. I said I wouldn't report anyone over opinions on a supplement. See that is exactly why they say don't just read the cliff notes and take a test. Everyone would fail going by your inaccurate although admittedly comical recollection. Keep the funny stuff coming man, and Good Day to you Sir!
    your shine goes farther than skin deep
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

i n c e p t i o n
    Everyone in this thread needs to pause and check their totem.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Everyone in this thread needs to pause and check their totem.
    Chasin took mine...