karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MAN Figure Fuel free trial

What's in MAN Figure Fuel?
    30 Servings Tropical Punch
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Scoop(10.4g)
    Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Leucine 3000mg *
    Isoleucine 1500mg *
    Valine 1500mg *
    L-Carnitine 750mg *
    Beta Alanine 750mg *
    Choline Bitartrate 500mg *
    L-Methionine 250mg *
    Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 50mg *
    Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg *
    Niacin 25mg *
    Pyradoxine (Vitamin B6) 25mg *
    Folic Acid 200mcg *
    Vitamin B12 5mcg *
    Biotin 5mcg *
    Pantothenic Acid 50mg *

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    † Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:
    Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Natural And Artificial Color, Citric Acid

Directions For MAN Figure Fuel: As an dietary supplement take 1 serving twice per day on training days; once per day on rest days. Use FIGURE FUEL™ 30 minutes prior to cardio or intense physical activity.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

MAN Figure Fuel Product Guide
    Figure Fuel™ is unique. Specifically formulated specifically for the hard-working, athletic female, there is no product like Figure Fuel™.

Figure athletes realize that getting fit and lean means more than simply losing weight. A tight, toned, and fit look means losing the fat, while preserving precious, shapely lean tissue.

Figure Fuel™ is the only product designed to protect your lean tissue while mobilizing stubborn fat and converting it into high-powered energy to fuel increased physical activity.* With Figure Fuel™, you can almost feel your body using fat for energy as you push through your cardio or exercise sessions.*

Fuel your Fit and Lean with MAN Sport's FIGURE FUEL™

•Delay the onset of physical fatigue, stay strong to breeze through your toughest cardio sessions, and intensify your circuit or weight training sessions*
    •Mobilize stored fat to be used for fuel*
    •Protect and Preserve lean tissue, for that fit, lean look*
    •Great Tasting, Carb-Free, Calorie-Free, Figure Fuel is perfect for pre-contest, low-carb or other fat loss diets

I recieved my trial of Figure Fuel a few days ago and will begin running it tonight before my workout. I'm currently trying to lose 10lbs of fat while maintaining my muscle mass. I am also training for a half marathon I am running in October, so with the many miles I am running and the weight training I am doing 4 days a week I am hoping this product will help me not only maintain my strenth but help me to excel in my running speed as well.

My workouts currently consist :

Monday- Back/Bicepts
    Tuesday- Legs/Abs
    Wednesday- OFF
    Thursday- Chest/Tricepts
    Friday- Shoulders/Traps/forearms
    Saturday-OFF
    Sunday-OFF

I run 3 days a week Wednseday 15-20k, Friday 5-10k, Sunday 15-20k and do an average of 3 hours of yoga weekly.

My stats are:
    age 30
    weight 148lbs
    height 5,6'
    waist 27'
    chest 38'
    hips 38'
    thighs 23'
    calves 15'
    bicepts 14.5'
    shoulders 42.5'

So there you have it I'll be taking Figure Fuel 30 mins before my chest/tri workout tonight . I'm just getting over a cold and am feeling a bit drained still so I won´t be pressing as hard as I normally would but I'm feeling pretty good about starting this trial tonight as I can definetly use the extra help right now....besides, this stuff is smelling pretty good to me so I just have to try it
    ...karoline...

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good stuff; glad it finally got to you

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took my first taste of Figure Fuel last night before my chest and tricept workout and am pleased with it so far. Though I had just taken a week off from lifting, I´m not as sore today as I would have expected, I also noticed a bit of an energy boost after having drunk it as well. I gave it a go again today before and during my leg workout and noticed the same effect. I wasen´t really into working out all day (I'm still getting over a really bad cold/flu thing) but after having this drink I had more energy to get the work done...I actually stopped short as I could have kept going, but as I said, I'm still getting better so I don't want to push it. I can't wait to try this stuff out when I actually feel good.
    ...karoline...

So it's been a few days since my last post, I've been so busy with buying my first home, packing,taking care of my toddler and all the other stuff life throws at you...anyway, I have still been drinking my Figure Fuel before my workouts, have actually only been taking it once daily for the last 3 days and am still feeling the effects. Before taking this I would get pretty sore after my workouts but with this suppliment I do notice that the DOMS is not even half as bad as it had been...for example, Friday I had ran 8k of crazy steep hills and though it was an extremely taxing workout (felt like I was going to die...lol..) I didn't get sore legs from it, tired yes, but not painful and was still able to run 10k yesturday, so I know that the Figure Fuel is definetly doing something positive. Today is my day to work chest/tri's again and I'm seriously looking forward to it as I have just decided to up my calorie intake(I've been trying to lose fat), so I'm thinking this combined with the Figure Fuel I'll be drinking will result in an awsone workout...or at least I'm hoping so as I'm training for a half marathon right now and can use all the energy I can get.
    ...karoline...