osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Loss 101; Concise and straight forward.

Key Notes:

*Vascularity cannot be achieved by consumption of products containing L-Arginine alone.
    *Spot Reduction isn't naturally possible.
    *Nutrition equates to 80-90% of your results, exercise equates only to 10-20%.

We all have heard of the amazing, and the "scientifically backed" fat loss supplements that claim to reduce bodyfat and increase energy by 300%, or the infomercials that have the mediocre shaped celebrity trainer that claims that performing a dance routine for 30 minutes everyday will equate to washboard abs; sensationalism has been utilized for years as an effective marketing tool that attracts vulnerable individuals that do not have the patience to gradually sculpt the physique that they truly desire.

The term "Fat Loss" is a term hailed by Fitness enthusiasts, Supplementation companies and Bodybuilders alike. Being "shredded" is state that is desired by everyone; achieving this look boosts ones self-esteem and catches the eye of others.

With all the temptations in society achieving this look is easier said than done. Many falsely believe that they can consume as much carbonated beverages, processed meats, fast foods, and junk food as they wish complimented by regular exercise believing that they will look like Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson.

They consume the occasional Protein shake or bar thinking that alone will counteract their dreadful nutrition habits and equate to lean muscle growth; that they will evidently have razor sharp abs and unparalleled muscular definition and vascularity.

The fact of the matter is that achieving the look of a Fitness model or Bodybuilder can only be attained by maintaining a strict diet and a fluctuating exercise routine; Fat Loss takes time and cannot be achieved overnight or in a matter of a few days.

Fat Loss can only be attained through calorie reduction and macronutrient reallocation. Gradually reducing your calorific intake over a period of time while allocating your macronutrients such as Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats will give you that desired "shredded" look.

When gearing up for fat loss one must keep a log of how much calories they consume regularly and how much Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats they consume on a daily basis.

* Keep in mind that nutrition plays a much larger role in muscle building and Fat loss than actual exercise and "Spot Reduction" isn't naturally possible.*

The universal guidelines for a Fat Loss diet is as follows,

*Reduce Calories gradually and burn more than you consume
    *Increase Protein Intake to prevent muscle catabolism (the utilization of muscle tissue as energy).

*Consume Glycemic Carbohydrates only, and keep the majority of the carbohydrate intake to Breakfast through lunch gradually reducing intake through late afternoon and the evening.

*"Cheat Foods" are not permitted, achieving that "shredded" look takes physical and mental prowess, consuming a cheat meal can lead to unwanted cravings and evidently fat gain.

*Reduce water retention by reducing sodium intake; techniques such as "Sodium Loading" are effective but not for everyone.

*Supplementing with L-Ariginine will not noticeably increase vascularity.

*Supplementing with BCAAs is vital in preventing muscle catabolism. (Consume BCAAs in between meals for best results).

*L- Glutamine is not vital to muscle growth or fat loss.

The universal guidelines for Fat Loss in relation to exercise is as follows,

*Always lift heavy when performing resistance training.

*Keep rest periods in between sets to a maximum of 1 min and 30 secs.

* Utilize techniques such as Supersets, Drop sets, Giant sets and eccentric lifting methods to increase the intensity and burn more calories.

*Cardiovascular training is not always required depending on your current bodyfat percentage.

There you have it, a clear and concise outline of how to effectively achieve that "shredded" look. It may take time but patience is key in all aspects of life do not ever overlook that.

DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarkAngel314 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very nice post, keep in mind though that some 'supplements' actually use thermogenics for caloric burn, which is similar to how you burn calories while working out. I would NEVER suggest anyone take a thermogenic and NOT workout and still eat like crap. But, I believe thermogenics can definitely assist with caloric burn and even giving you some energy to use while at the gym. I myself use Oxyelite which is natural ingredients, it isn't some 'miracle pill' because there is no such thing. It simply assists, the same way protein shakes only assist with giving you necessary protein to be synthesized.

MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrOJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great post! I always think the ''lose 50 pounds in just 30 days with this magic pill'' are funny to watch

FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) FueltheFire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cool post, good little tips to keep me motivated to stick to my diet. I try to explain to my friends that if they want to lose or gain weight going to the gym is only going to help them a little bit and the rest is up to how they maintain their calorie intake, but they never listen. o well.
    I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday...

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrOJ View Post
    great post! I always think the ''lose 50 pounds in just 30 days with this magic pill'' are funny to watch
    Even funnier when they start the commercial with
    "Are you 20-30-40lbs overweight? If so, it's not your fault".

blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackdove212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good info. Any recommended natural food sources for BCAA's?

osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osgangstarrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blackdove212 View Post
    Good info. Any recommended natural food sources for BCAA's?
    Lean meat such as Chicken and Fish are abundant in BCAAs, however supplementing with BCAAs between meals will prevent muscle catabolism which is not an ideal state to be in.

These are essential amino acids that are not produced naturally in the body thus having an abundance of these amino acids in your system is ideal as they are exclusive to growth.
    For Free Health and Fitness Advice visit my ******** Page at: http://www.hs.********.com/LongevityFitness#!/pages/Guelph-ON/Personal-Fitness-Longetivity/141839779181020

Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Liquid Rage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice read. repped.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great article.

Here's a question though, when you say you should reduce carbs by nightfall, is there any research done on this by a group? I'm wondering how this has an effect on the body.

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So where can i find a guide to the protein intake/calorie cut that would best fit my body and weight? Because ive had a few surgeries this year with some brutal recovery time and have put on almost 50 lbs because i had my thyroid removed so there went all my metabolism, and laying around eating whatever i wanted too..So im desperate to find things that will help me succeed in losing weight. I just started back at the gym, 4 days last week and both this week so im going in the right direction, but still looking for more!!

thebiggfella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When gearing up for fat loss one must keep a log of how much calories they consume regularly and how much Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats they consume on a daily basis.
    Decent post but I disagree with the above part. I lost my fat without any calorie counting - that would have been far too tedious and time consuming. I just used common sense when deciding what to eat and how much of it to eat. I'm not saying that counting calories is wrong, just that it's certainly not a 'MUST DO' if you want to lose the fat.

Kezefite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, helped mate.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I find fasting and two workouts a day is the only way that I can lose weight, and I of course have tried everything.

Weight loss is so specific to a single person. Of course only one way is PROVEN to help you lose weight and that is cutting calories. Even exercise isn't going to make some people lose weight.

Here's a prime example linking asthma to obesity... There are just so many factors.

Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2010 Sep 17. [Epub ahead of print]
    Metabolic Abnormalities in Children with Asthma.

Cottrell L, Neal WA, Ice C, Perez MK, Piedimonte G.

Department of Pediatrics and Pediatric Research Institute, West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, West Virginia, United States.
    Abstract

RATIONALE: Childhood asthma and obesity have reached epidemic proportions worldwide, and the latter is also contributing to increasing rates of related metabolic disorders like diabetes. Yet, the relationship between asthma, obesity, and abnormal lipid and glucose metabolism is not well understood, nor has it been adequately explored in children.

OBJECTIVES: To analyze the relationship between asthma diagnosis and body mass in children across the entire range of weight percentile categories, and to test the hypothesis that early derangement in lipid and glucose metabolism is independently associated to increased risk for asthma.

METHODS: Cross-sectional analysis of a representative sample of public school children from a statewide community-based screening program, including a total of 17,994 children, 4 to 12 years old, living in predominantly rural West Virginia, and enrolled in kindergarten, 2(nd) or 5(th) grade classrooms.

MEASUREMENTS AND MAIN RESULTS: We analyzed demographics, family history, smoke exposure, parent-reported asthma diagnosis, body mass index, evidence of acanthosis nigricans as a marker for developing insulin resistance, and fasting serum lipid profile including total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglycerides. Regardless of their body mass index percentile, children diagnosed with asthma were more likely than non-asthmatics to have higher triglyceride levels and acanthosis nigricans after controlling for gender differences and smoke exposure.

CONCLUSIONS: This study provides the first set of community-based data linking asthma, body mass and metabolic variables in children. In particular, these findings uniquely describe a statistically significant association between asthma and abnormal lipid and glucose metabolism beyond BMI associations.

Horny Goat Weed Icariin

Maca

Horny Goat Weed Icariin

Maca

3beta-hydroxyandrost-5ene-17-one

Protein Milk Shake

M Drol Cycle

M Drol Lawsuit

M Drol

CherieC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by osgangstarrr View Post
    Key Notes:

*Vascularity cannot be achieved by consumption of products containing L-Arginine alone.
    *Spot Reduction isn't naturally possible.
    *Nutrition equates to 80-90% of your results, exercise equates only to 10-20%.

We all have heard of the amazing, and the "scientifically backed" fat loss supplements that claim to reduce bodyfat and increase energy by 300%, or the infomercials that have the mediocre shaped celebrity trainer that claims that performing a dance routine for 30 minutes everyday will equate to washboard abs; sensationalism has been utilized for years as an effective marketing tool that attracts vulnerable individuals that do not have the patience to gradually sculpt the physique that they truly desire.

The term "Fat Loss" is a term hailed by Fitness enthusiasts, Supplementation companies and Bodybuilders alike. Being "shredded" is state that is desired by everyone; achieving this look boosts ones self-esteem and catches the eye of others.

With all the temptations in society achieving this look is easier said than done. Many falsely believe that they can consume as much carbonated beverages, processed meats, fast foods, and junk food as they wish complimented by regular exercise believing that they will look like Jay Cutler or Dexter Jackson.

They consume the occasional Protein shake or bar thinking that alone will counteract their dreadful nutrition habits and equate to lean muscle growth; that they will evidently have razor sharp abs and unparalleled muscular definition and vascularity.

The fact of the matter is that achieving the look of a Fitness model or Bodybuilder can only be attained by maintaining a strict diet and a fluctuating exercise routine; Fat Loss takes time and cannot be achieved overnight or in a matter of a few days.

Fat Loss can only be attained through calorie reduction and macronutrient reallocation. Gradually reducing your calorific intake over a period of time while allocating your macronutrients such as Protein, Carbohydrates and Fats will give you that desired "shredded" look.

* Keep in mind that nutrition plays a much larger role in muscle building and Fat loss than actual exercise and "Spot Reduction" isn't naturally possible.*

The universal guidelines for a Fat Loss diet is as follows,

*Reduce Calories gradually and burn more than you consume
    *Increase Protein Intake to prevent muscle catabolism (the utilization of muscle tissue as energy).

*Consume Glycemic Carbohydrates only, and keep the majority of the carbohydrate intake to Breakfast through lunch gradually reducing intake through late afternoon and the evening.

*"Cheat Foods" are not permitted, achieving that "shredded" look takes physical and mental prowess, consuming a cheat meal can lead to unwanted cravings and evidently fat gain.

*Reduce water retention by reducing sodium intake; techniques such as "Sodium Loading" are effective but not for everyone.

*Supplementing with L-Ariginine will not noticeably increase vascularity.

*Supplementing with BCAAs is vital in preventing muscle catabolism. (Consume BCAAs in between meals for best results).

*L- Glutamine is not vital to muscle growth or fat loss.

The universal guidelines for Fat Loss in relation to exercise is as follows,

*Always lift heavy when performing resistance training.

*Keep rest periods in between sets to a maximum of 1 min and 30 secs.

* Utilize techniques such as Supersets, Drop sets, Giant sets and eccentric lifting methods to increase the intensity and burn more calories.

*Cardiovascular training is not always required depending on your current bodyfat percentage.

There you have it, a clear and concise outline of how to effectively achieve that "shredded" look. It may take time but patience is key in all aspects of life do not ever overlook that.
    Liked it! Thank you

iMate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by osgangstarrr View Post
    Key Notes:

Great post, but to be honest I think taking fat burning pills is not a natural way and who knows what side effects it could bring in the long run.

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    good read man. gunna need to listen to this advice when i cut for summer

Ulysse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ulysse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Osganngstarr wrote that you should keep the lift heavy, wich I always tought mean lifting in sets and reps range that allowed you to lift somewhere between 80%-905 of your 1 RM, but last time I cut, I tried the GVT 10x10 program to do it (lifting between 50%-60% of my 1 RM for 10x10) and had good results. Now I started cutting again and started using GVT 10x10 again. I don't think I lost muscle last time I did it, my 1 RM didn't go down, and I actually progressed in the 10x10 reps range. Anybody else tried GVT for fat loss?

And by the way Osgangstarr post is a really good one.
    "It is actually pretty simple. Either you do it or you don't."

mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mukky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lot of good info OP. Thanks

Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lufbrauni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post!!! very concise... like it!!! thanks bro

armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great post

Ladislau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

****nabolic Muscle Maximizer