Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ASGT is damn good I was gong to toot it's horn, blow some whistles, and sing praises but I think I will just say ditto. Seems the public has spoken and I have no reason to represent as it were. ASGT reps itself all on it's own. The only people let down by it are stim junkies who only care about that amped up high and not what the product is truly doing for them. If you need that high and more of a pump product add in Anadraulic Pump it has the rest of the stim and pump complex in it. They are designed to go together and the synergy is off the chain. Pumps from Anadraulic surprised me and the geranium in it isn't ridiculously strong because LG knew what it put in ASGT together the drive, strength energy and pump are ridonkulous. However ASGT completely stands on it's own.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!
    KLEEN - The shine goes farther than skin deep...

NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyDisaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love the strawberry lemonade flavor
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

#SELECTtheBEST

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow ^^dittos

Originally Posted by NattyDisaster View Post
    I love the strawberry lemonade flavor
    Me too man. I was REALLY expecting a nasty taste from it lol I guess I've just lowered my expectations for pre-workout tastiness. Now my expectations are refreshed

I just finished up with logging ASGT and I gotta say my ONLY REGRET is not having another tub ready to go when my first
    ran out

cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjlacombe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with most of the posts on ASGT, however I have a question. I have the Strawberry Lemonade flavor that I seem to have to choke down. Are you guys mixing it with juice or something else that has a better teste?

WHATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHA? Urbanterror's Avatar
    Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cjlacombe View Post
    I agree with most of the posts on ASGT, however I have a question. I have the Strawberry Lemonade flavor that I seem to have to choke down. Are you guys mixing it with juice or something else that has a better teste?
    mix it with less water/magic bullet it (4 oz of water per scoop IMO) so far it's been helping me set new PRs (today was 80 KG incline benchpress x 10)

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly how much water are you using? How many scoops? How long does it take you to drink?

Originally Posted by Urbanterror View Post
    mix it with less water/magic bullet it (4 oz of water per scoop IMO) so far it's been helping me set new PRs (today was 80 KG incline benchpress x 10)
    Very well said.

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tried it with purple poweraid and it blew my mind

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would love to give the new one a try. The old was so terrible tasting I had to toss it. But the new one gets such outstanding reviews I must try

jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    I would love to give the new one a try. The old was so terrible tasting I had to toss it. But the new one gets such outstanding reviews I must try
    Adjusting if you follow the link in my sig, you'll learn how you can buy our Perfect Workout Kit ($15.95 + S/H) which includes ASGT, submit a video review, and receive a whole tub of ASGT for FREE. Pretty slick yeah?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Adjusting if you follow the link in my sig, you'll learn how you can buy our Perfect Workout Kit ($15.95 + S/H) which includes ASGT, submit a video review, and receive a whole tub of ASGT for FREE. Pretty slick yeah?
    It's a sexy offer but LegalGear has said Canadian's are excempt from promo's

Otherwise I certainly would

And I would personally forgo the workout kit only because Postal gave me major bloat for some reason. I felt sick to my stomach after drinking it unfortunately.

jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000)

My bad broseph, didn't realize your were in Canada. Gotta hate those pesky restrictions
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    My bad broseph, didn't realize your were in Canada. Gotta hate those pesky restrictions
    It's the suck for sure.

SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10) SouthernxCharm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Asgt

really is different then the rest of the drinks out there that get a bunch of hype. Ive been using it to kill my workouts during PCT and continue to maintain amazing strength, and the focus and aggression I get from ASGT is wicked. Best price on the best performance IMO.

Also guys, no other preworkout drink out there is so effective at promoting higher test to estro ratio in order to make every workout count. If you dont like the taste, so what, man up and drink it and let the drink work its magic.

I was lucky enough to get a sample over at Anabolic Minds cuz metroba hooked it up. ASGT now sits on my cabinet shelf as a staple.
    Bench 355
    Squat 315
    BB Rows 285

SD/Epi Bridge 2 weeks from PCT... 21 lbs up from 245.

Epic Bulk followed by Epic cut.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    This tastes 100000 times better than the old version. You can actually sip it now. The taste is amazing considering the amount of ingredients in here.

My favourite Lg product along with bc+eaa and Formadrol Extreme.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

And I would personally forgo the workout kit only because Postal gave me major bloat for some reason. I felt sick to my stomach after drinking it unfortunately.
    Are you sure BB.com doesn't ship to Canada? I could have sworn they did.
    Originally Posted by SouthernxCharm View Post
    really is different then the rest of the drinks out there that get a bunch of hype. Ive been using it to kill my workouts during PCT and continue to maintain amazing strength, and the focus and aggression I get from ASGT is wicked. Best price on the best performance IMO.

Also guys, no other preworkout drink out there is so effective at promoting higher test to estro ratio in order to make every workout count. If you dont like the taste, so what, man up and drink it and let the drink work its magic.

I was lucky enough to get a sample over at Anabolic Minds cuz metroba hooked it up. ASGT now sits on my cabinet shelf as a staple.
    Thanks for the kind words brother. Glad you dig it!

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    This tastes 100000 times better than the old version. You can actually sip it now. The taste is amazing considering the amount of ingredients in here.

Yeah, ASGT is the way to go for sure, an updated and much improved formula, better taste and awesome price.

As far as sipping, I always slam every preworkout out of a matter of habit but ASGT certainly tastes a billion times better than the original AS and it is sippable

Originally Posted by SouthernxCharm View Post
    If you dont like the taste, so what, man up and drink it and let the drink work its magic.
    Did you try the original? Oh my god is awful.

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post

I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    Are you sure BB.com doesn't ship to Canada? I could have sworn they did.

Thanks for the kind words brother. Glad you dig it!
    bb.com does. But LG has said we're exempt from promo's. Shipping costs and such I think he said. No biggie.

ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just ordered some! This deal is too sick to pass up! Only problem is I'm doing an OEP cycle right now, so that's enough caffeine as it is.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bb.com does. But LG has said we're exempt from promo's. Shipping costs and such I think he said. No biggie.
    I'm pretty sure he was referring to the logging opportunities... bb.com still ships to canada and the free bc+eaa should work there I'd think

doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) doomfreek has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by HoustonsFinest View Post
    I've been told to try out Anadraulic State by some dudes at the gym, but when I search for it online I see there is two versions?

Is one outdated? What's the deal?

Help a brother out
    ASGT.. Yes, you should get. I hit most of my PRs off of that pre.. You feel like a focking aniamal!!
    If your as fit as me, then there are too many Spartans on this planet....

knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000) knox07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dubcplaya069 View Post
    ASGT is the best pre workout on the market, hands down. The formula is totally different from the others on the market. I have been using pre-workouts for years and it seems the market for them has been flooded with products that are virtually all the same. I gave ASGT a shot on a recommendation and partially because it was so cheap and I have used it ever since. It has been roughly 2 months since I first tried ASGT and I have yet to up the dosage from 1 and 1/2 scoops, which is extremely rare for a pre-workout these days. I gave this stuff a shot a while back prior to the release of the new formula and it was solid. However, the taste was pretty bad and it lacked the upgraded profile of the new ASGT. LG fixed the taste and improved an already solid product. All while keeping this affordable. Prior to ASGT I was using Superpump and NO Shotgun, which don't get me wrong are awesome products as well, but I was using far more product to get the desired effect in the gym. These products are also significantly more expensive and lack the PSARM and Estrogen complexes in the new ASGT. Plus ASGT gives you a totally different feel. Instead of feeling really hyped up and full of energy, you feel more aggressive and really have a strong drive to get in the gym. I attribute the massive pumps from this product to the aggressive feeling because it pushes you further then your typical workout. Thats just me though, everyone is different and this product may or may not be for you. It is definitely worth a shot, its inexpensive and has a ton of great feedback. I recently took a scoop of this prior to a photo shoot I had and the pumps were redic.....

[imghttp://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/Dubcplaya069/Ryan_DSC0608copy.jpg[/img]
    brb taking an energy supplement for a photo shoot.....

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by knox07 View Post
    brb taking an energy supplement for a photo shoot.....
    What happened to the old-fashioned *******, eh?
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jstn0127 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like it. Gave me the ****s the 2nd day taking it but now I'm all good. Wish it mixed better though.
    *MFC*
    *AP4C*
    *HTC*

king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) king_james15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No preworkout will completely dissolve if it has creatine. I'm used to pouring each ingredient that I bought in bulk straight on my tongue and washing it down so I'm sure this mixes just fine.
    Squat 335
    Bench 295
    Dead 495

As you can see it mixes fine and there is little to no sediment at the bottom. I think a lot of people are using too much water. When you use too much water, it takes longer to drink it. If you are not chugging it right after stirring of course sediment will fall to the bottom. That happens with all powdered drinks. So use less water, stir it up, and CHUG. It is not a martini, it is not a soda, it is pre workout and needs to be taken like one. Drink it up and train hard!

As you can see it mixes fine and there is little to no sediment at the bottom. I think a lot of people are using too much water. When you use too much water, it takes longer to drink it. If you are not chugging it right after stirring of course sediment will fall to the bottom. That happens with all powdered drinks. So use less water, stir it up, and CHUG. It is not a martini, it is not a soda, it is pre workout and needs to be taken like one. Drink it up and train hard!
    Yeah, I always slam preworkouts, there is no reason not to, IMO. Sure the taste is good but I'm not going to sip shake sip shake my 4-6oz of preworkout when I want to get to the gym that much sooner haha

Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is not a martini, it is not a soda, it is pre workout and needs to be taken like one. Drink it up and train hard!
    Quote for truth!

although, mixing it in with a scoop or two of the watermelon-kiwi bc+eaa makes it taste a bit like fruit punch
    http://www.gletc.com- Great Lakes Elite Track Club

Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Resolve. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lotta LG love in this thread.

MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Old Anadraulic State was god awful. I would get anxiety just thinking about having to take it. I literally had to psych myself up to drink it. This is coming from someone who shot their yellow gold right in their mouth. New Anadraulic State, on the other hand, is nowhere near the awfulness of old AS made me sick as sh*t to my stomach. I have not had any bad sides with the new.

Originally Posted by MerimanYouth View Post
    Old Anadraulic State was god awful. I would get anxiety just thinking about having to take it. I literally had to psych myself up to drink it. This is coming from someone who shot their yellow gold right in their mouth. New Anadraulic State, on the other hand, is nowhere near the awfulness of old AS made me sick as sh*t to my stomach. I have not had any bad sides with the new.
    Typical reaction. I feel the same way and I am a rep.