craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) craigeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lactose Intolerance

Looking for a different protein. I am lactose intolerant and have been using Optimum Nutritions Pro Complex Filtered Whey for a few months. It says it's low lactose. I periodically have a reaction to this protein and end up sick for the night and in the bathroom every other hour. I am going to change to a completely lactose free (non whey) powder. I am looking at egg or soy protein. Does anyone have any opinions on which is better? Do the health benefits of soy outweigh the other benefits of egg? Also, any particular powders that are better than others? Thanks in advance.

justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isopue is lactose free. I cant have lactose either. I just posted something looking for more information about Isopure. Look there for some more answers about it when I get a few answers.