Thread: DMAA Addictive?

LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DMAA Addictive?

I was taking somewhere around 75-100mg before workouts five days a week. I stayed on it for probably 2-3 months consistently. I did experience side effects while on it, as well, but they were almost all positive. I'd usually feel mild euphoria and an increased sex drive. The only drawback was the major crash 4-5 hours after taking it.

A few weeks ago, I decided to cycle off of all pre-workout supplements since the effects had nearly diminished even at my fairly high dosage level. Not long after ceasing use, I began to feel really lethargic and just had a negative state of mind that I couldn't snap out of. Only just recently have I started to feel normal again. I've experienced caffeine-withdrawals before, but I would just feel tired and get a few headaches from that...not the depressed feeling.

Has anyone else experienced some fairly noticeable withdrawal symptoms from DMAA?

When I get back on a pre-workout, I may go with something stimulant-free to avoid these ups-and-downs.

Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zey55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wats dat?

pinyi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LiftingPeanuts View Post
    I was taking somewhere around 75-100mg before workouts five days a week. I stayed on it for probably 2-3 months consistently. I did experience side effects while on it, as well, but they were almost all positive. I'd usually feel mild euphoria and an increased sex drive. The only drawback was the major crash 4-5 hours after taking it.

A few weeks ago, I decided to cycle off of all pre-workout supplements since the effects had nearly diminished even at my fairly high dosage level. Not long after ceasing use, I began to feel really lethargic and just had a negative state of mind that I couldn't snap out of. Only just recently have I started to feel normal again. I've experienced caffeine-withdrawals before, but I would just feel tired and get a few headaches from that...not the depressed feeling.

Has anyone else experienced some fairly noticeable withdrawal symptoms from DMAA?

When I get back on a pre-workout, I may go with something stimulant-free to avoid these ups-and-downs.

Hey! From what I'm reading your taking 75mg! aah the safe amount to start with was 10mg... and you slow work to 40mg, Nothing more! But 100mg thats a ridiculous amount. DMAA is also classified as a "legal *******" so becareful taking things like this.

jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zey55 View Post
    wats dat?
    "DMAA may refer to. 1,3-dimethylamylamine, a drug used in the sports world to boost performance and recently marketed as a recreational drug in New Zealand." **

**Wikipedia

husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) husker3in4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pinyi View Post
    Hey! From what I'm reading your taking 75mg! aah the safe amount to start with was 10mg... and you slow work to 40mg, Nothing more! But 100mg thats a ridiculous amount. DMAA is also classified as a "legal *******" so becareful taking things like this.
    Where did you read that? Jack3d is the most popular pwo that has 1,3 dimeth in it, and most people take 2 or 3 scoops of it preworkout. each scoop contains 25-30mg of 1,3 dimeth in it. On the tub it says not to exceed 3 scoops in a 24 hour period, so 75-100 is probably the limit he will want to take in a day, but isnt a ridiculous amount. I have heard that it can take 2 or 3 weeks to return back to normal after cycling off stims such as 1,3 dimeth. I think he is experiencing the norm.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by husker3in4 View Post
    Where did you read that? Jack3d is the most popular pwo that has 1,3 dimeth in it, and most people take 2 or 3 scoops of it preworkout. each scoop contains 25-30mg of 1,3 dimeth in it. On the tub it says not to exceed 3 scoops in a 24 hour period, so 75-100 is probably the limit he will want to take in a day, but isnt a ridiculous amount. I have heard that it can take 2 or 3 weeks to return back to normal after cycling off stims such as 1,3 dimeth. I think he is experiencing the norm.
    Who told you this?

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    75-100mg DMAA is an ABSURD amount and NO Jack3d does NOT contain 30mg per scoop, it is less than that. The other products trying to be "hardcore" are what is giving this ingredient a bad name.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    75-100mg DMAA is an ABSURD amount and NO Jack3d does NOT contain 30mg per scoop, it is less than that. The other products trying to be "hardcore" are what is giving this ingredient a bad name.
    this
    PROCCOR

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    how much would you say it has in it per scoop.... ive been wondering this for awhile? And how mcuh caffeine per scooP?

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by idreamofnumber1 View Post
    how much would you say it has in it per scoop.... ive been wondering this for awhile? And how mcuh caffeine per scooP?
    That sir, is classified information. There is no logical reason the consumer should know how much of a potentially dangerous compound is in their product.

Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Core11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With regard to the question of whether or not DMAA is naturally occurring, you can see a memo on this FAQ page at usplabsdirect.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2267&d=1320423988 which details that yes, it is.