DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

So everyone says food the best way to change...

People always say if your diets not right you will not achieve your goals... My question to you is whats on your grocery list? What food do you eat while cutting, what food do you eat while bulking?

You can give me your laundry list of food... or just one or two. My diet has been on par the last 3-4 weeks, and I am getting sick of the same things daily. Let me know what you get.
    I rep back everyone 1k+... just sayin

DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DMB2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulk:

Everything

especially the boneless wings at KFC.

Excludes sweets, and general shiit food.

Cut:

Chicken, tuna, beans, greens, rice.

doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000) doucdavr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rkolode View Post
    People always say if your diets not right you will not achieve your goals... My question to you is whats on your grocery list? What food do you eat while cutting, what food do you eat while bulking?

You can give me your laundry list of food... or just one or two. My diet has been on par the last 3-4 weeks, and I am getting sick of the same things daily. Let me know what you get.
    Mine is pretty boring too, usually looks something like this:

Eggs
    Egg Whites
    Steel Cut Oats
    Black Berries
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Chicken
    Salmon
    Cod
    Steaks
    Sweet Potatoes
    Cottage Cheese
    Olive Oil
    Red Wine Vinegar
    Flax Oil
    Almonds
    Avocado's
    Tuna
    Tomatoes

This and a couple protein shakes. Casein and Whey.
    As of Oct 21/14
    6'1, 195lbs, 14bf
    5x5: Squat 255 Bench 225 / Deads 355 OHP 135
    Orange Triad / OxiOmega / Ritual / King / X-Gels / Bio-x whey complex

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by doucdavr View Post
    Mine is pretty boring too, usually looks something like this:

Eggs
    Egg Whites
    Steel Cut Oats
    Black Berries
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Chicken
    Salmon
    Cod
    Steaks
    Sweet Potatoes
    Cottage Cheese
    Olive Oil
    Red Wine Vinegar
    Flax Oil
    Almonds
    Avocado's
    Tuna
    Tomatoes

This and a couple protein shakes. Casein and Whey.
    Thanks man... keep um coming

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep.. here's what I get. I spend roughly $80 a week, it used to be more but I quit getting froen foods and pizzas and more whole clean foods. Some stuff lasts 2-3 weeks, some stuff is replenished every week bread, eggs, milk.

(2) 18 packs of eggs
    Talapia fish
    Tyson chicken breasts
    Canned tuna
    Angus beef patties
    cottage cheese
    2%milk
    pepperjack cheese
    cheddar cheese
    peanut butter
    pinto beans
    jar of peanuts
    tub of cashews
    sunflower seeds (noseed)

whole wheat bread, double fiber
    whole wheat burger buns
    mission wraps for veggies wraps (flavored)
    kashi cookies
    kashi go lean cereal (with 13g protein and 10g fiber per serving)
    kashi nut/oat bars (7g protein)
    oatmeal (the biggest size)
    bag of chips (the kind with 30 mini bags, assorted, cause i pack meals)

veggies and fruits (avocados, broccoli, tomatos, onion, lettuce head, cilantro, peppers, apples, peaches, grapes, cantalope)
    also orange juice and that new minute made "brain nourishment" juice is very very tasty
    yogurt
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    Yep.. here's what I get. I spend roughly $80 a week, it used to be more but I quit getting froen foods and pizzas and more whole clean foods. Some stuff lasts 2-3 weeks, some stuff is replenished every week bread, eggs, milk.

(2) 18 packs of eggs
    Talapia fish
    Tyson chicken breasts
    Canned tuna
    Angus beef patties
    cottage cheese
    2%milk
    pepperjack cheese
    cheddar cheese
    peanut butter
    pinto beans
    jar of peanuts
    tub of cashews
    sunflower seeds (noseed)

whole wheat bread, double fiber
    whole wheat burger buns
    mission wraps for veggies wraps (flavored)
    kashi cookies
    kashi go lean cereal (with 13g protein and 10g fiber per serving)
    kashi nut/oat bars (7g protein)
    oatmeal (the biggest size)
    bag of chips (the kind with 30 mini bags, assorted, cause i pack meals)

veggies and fruits (avocados, broccoli, tomatos, onion, lettuce head, cilantro, peppers, apples, peaches, grapes, cantalope)
    also orange juice and that new minute made "brain nourishment" juice is very very tasty
    yogurt
    ya i have to pack my lunch so i need more ideas for that... ive been eating grilled chicken and rice, turkey sandwiches with fruit, or peanut butter and jelly (gonna be natty peanut butter soon)

MrZombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrZombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrZombie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been following the Primal Blueprint for cutting and it's working pretty good...

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Turkey / Spinach / Chicken / Brown Rice

= profit

BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Red Tomato's
    Sweet Potato's
    Lettuce
    Broccoli
    Naturally More PB
    Almond Milk
    Salsa
    Egg Whites
    Fat Free shredded cheese
    Cocoa Roasted Almonds
    Chicken Breasts
    Kashi Go lean orginal
    Walden Farms Salad Dressing
    Sugar free chocolate syrup
    Cocoa powder
    Fat Free yogurt
    Cottage cheese
    Eat with your brain...train with your heart...and most importantly never forget your goals.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Meats:
    -Chicken
    -Ground beef
    -tri-tip
    -turkey
    -bacon
    Carbs:
    -rice
    -potatoes
    -natural potato chips
    -Corn
    -Brown rice tortilla
    rice milk
    Veggies:
    -brussel sprouts
    -Various mixed veggies
    Fats:
    -Olive oil
    -Canola oil
    -Smart balance oil
    -daiya dairy free cheese
    -coconut milk
    others:
    -olives
    Fruits:
    -w/e is fresh,looks good, and im craving
    -olives

-

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I'm bulking right now

and when I go home in 40 miinutes

before bed

I'm going to drink 3/4 a gallon of 1% milk
    and have 4 cookies (serious)

Ill have to get up and pee about 6x (srs) during the night but milk and cookies are amazing.

Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gangryong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Steak (lean cuts usually, any if bulking)
    Chicken Breast
    Chicken Thigh Fillets
    Turkey Breast Fillets
    Lean Ground Turkey
    Lean Ground Beef

Various types of white fish (tilapia, halibut, catfish, cod, sole, chilean sea bass, swordfish, list goes on..)
    Salmon
    Canned Salmon
    Canned Tuna
    Sardines/Mackerel

Eggs
    Milk
    Cottage Cheese
    Greek Yogurt

Almonds
    Cashews
    Walnuts/Pecans (occasionally)
    Natty PB

Sweet Potatoes
    Russet Potatoes (super cheap)
    Brown Rice
    White Rice
    Oats
    Whole Wheat/Grain Bread
    Flatout Healthy Grain Wraps/Tortilla - very good find
    Perfect 10 Bagel - another very good find

-Veggies... Usually whatever is cheap, but the ones I buy consistently:
    Broccoli
    Spinach

Think that's about it, prolly missed a lot of stuff though. List stays the same whether I'm cutting or bulking, only thing that really changes is portion sizing.

WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post

before bed

Ill have to get up and pee about 6x (srs) during the night but milk and cookies are amazing.
    Dude I know where you are coming from, I am now addicted to milk which is good lol

I used to drink a siht ton before bed but i dont anymore cuz of the peeing in the middle of the night, I now just eat a hella lotta cottage cheese which i had never even tried before like 2 weeks ago haha
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

I eat the same stuff on a cut as a bulk pretty much.. Buy dis stuff..

Oats
    Natty Peanutbutter
    Whole Grain Pasta
    Dat der chicken breast
    2% Milk
    Low fat Yogurt (vanilla or plain)
    Eggs
    Fish, if your bulking mabe fishdicks
    Engineering Master Race

what do you guys eat natty peanutbutter with?

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya i have to pack my lunch so i need more ideas for that... ive been eating grilled chicken and rice, turkey sandwiches with fruit, or peanut butter and jelly (gonna be natty peanut butter soon)
    In a tupperwear i make a sammich: (not too much veggies cause it gets wet)

those large slices of double fiber wheat
    ham
    turkey
    avocado
    tomato

then i'll have a small bag of chips or two, a little kashi 7g protein snack, and a shaker full of casein or whey. I also snack on cashews/peanuts thru the day.

if not that sammich, i do 2 servings of peanut butter. ~24g protein
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DMB2012 View Post
    Bulk:

Everything

especially the boneless wings at KFC.

Excludes sweets, and general shiit food.

Cut:

Chicken, tuna, beans, greens, rice.
    you said no **** foods but boneless wings at KFC is **** food....the grams of sat fat..
    God Strength

It is not what you ask of me, but what I ask of myself.

derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) derringer84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what do you guys eat natty peanutbutter with?
    I just like the peanut butter by the spoon fulls or eat celery with it...
    God Strength

It is not what you ask of me, but what I ask of myself.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For me what helps best is finding calorie free sauces. Franks Hot sauce or a bbq sauce I get is calorie free(forgot the brand name though). Use it on alot of things, chicken breast, eggs, steak. Eat alot of brown rice, jasmine rice, oats and whole wheat bread.
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post

before bed

lol. You're nuts. If I did that I would weigh 345 pounds in a month, though I probably drink about a half gallon of milk throughout the day.

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I pretty much eat the same thing everyday.

chicken breasts
    hamburgers
    whole wheat pasta
    cottage cheese
    milk

the above items make up probably 80% of my diet. And it seems to be working just fine.

thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    There are alot of elitists that focus way to much on one aspect of training and make no gains. Tons of guys have amazing diets on paper but weigh 150-60-70 pounds and really arent doing well for their age/years training. The important thing is to
    1. Unless it is a priority (if you have cardovascular disease/diabetes/etc) do not immediately make huge changes in your diet, you will most likely not stick to a bulk or diet if you have to go extremely out of your way to do so, you may also shock your body become sick and not be able to train for a period of time.
    2. For the average person looking to get stronger/ in better shape its ridiculous to think youll make progress eating chicken/string beans/ and baked sweet potatoes all day. Before people say "those are all great foods" yes that is true but unless you are planning on competiting in a competitive sport that requires crazy conditioning (MMA/bodybuilding) forcing yourself to eat foods you may not like, take away from social outings, force you to eat when you either arent hungry/ or not eat when you are hungry, you are simply gonna become demovited which will make it harder to lose or gain weight.
    3. Bulking-eat, dieting-do not eat. Now obviously these rules seem general but they are good rules to follow. What i mean by bulking-eat, if you are hungry eat, if you see something that looks good eat, if you havent eaten 6 well put together meals each day..... EAT. Now dieting-do not eat, obviously to build muscle you need to eat, and to lose fat at the same time makes it even harder, on any diet your gonna haev to cut down food so what im mean by do not eat is, If your full do not eat, if you already ate and something looks good (candy, cake, cookies) do not eat, if you think something is going to add unncessary fat do not eat it.

With that said heres some things the average person can eat to either bulk or diet.
    Bulk-dairy products such as milk and cheese will add fat calories and protein to any meal.
    Red meat- high in protein high in calories
    Pasta- Its normally pretty easy for most people to down, high in carbs and pretty good protein.
    Peanut butter- high in fat calories and protein
    Fastfood- usually very good macronutrients lots of calories
    Chili- can be very calorie dense, high carbs protein and fats easy to make and carry
    Sweets- high in calories
    Fruits- nutritious and calorie dense
    whole eggs-protein dense

Diet-chicken filling low calorie high protein
    Plain salad filler, good source of fiber
    Whole grain products- good source of carbs
    greek yogurt- 0 fat high protein
    Tilapia or other low calorie fish low calorie high protein
    Subway 6 inch sandwhiches on the go- high protein decent carb filling
    Oatmeal- good carbs, filling
    egg whites- good source of protein

GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pretty much eat the same stuff daily but I try to switch one meal around daily so I don't get sick of the routine. I eat 4-5 small meals and a Pwo Oats n Whey shake and a Casein shake before bed on work out days. Here's my usual shopping list,

Foster farms fresh chicken breast
    4 pack chicken seasoned patties
    Buffalo burgers
    Ezekiel toast
    Brocolli
    Organic apples
    Organic Eggs
    Organic milk
    96% lean burger patties
    turkey bacon
    shrimp
    sweet potatoes
    bananas
    whole wheat pasta
    Prego sauce
    almonds
    Lots of G2 Gatorade
    Natural peanut butter
    unsalted peanuts
    fat free kraft cheese

bump?