Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Idragmazda View Post
    i'm glad there are people like you OP, it makes it easier for those who are determined and prepared for success to achieve it that much quicker.

jay z said it best (albiet with a different interpretation): "nine to five to survive...i'm not trying to survive i'm trying to live it to the limit and love it alot"

yes i just did that lol

you want a great life, you must earn it
    22yrs old, job experiences = probably nothing

5'6 130 lbs = might as well be a female, so you cant light or do construction.

OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OatsandSteak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Spetsnazos View Post

Hey come on now.

Just because I'm a manlet doesn't mean I'm a pussy.
    I'll FIX your PHONE son MAN.

Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50)

don't ask me about job experience broseph.

I've been working in industry for the past 5 yrs, i'm a mfg engineer who also worked in quality engineering, and ERP master data. you have no idea what my background is or who I've worked with or what I've done. right now i am starting my MBA focusing in finance and global markets in addition to my engineering degree.

you mad your a communist who hates capitalism. capitalism drives growth and prosperity, take your nonsense back to the failed soviet "union".

and by the way, making a comment on my physical stats only proves the point that you have nothing to back up your argument in regards to this thread.

i probably have more abilities/skills than you possess despite my age. u mad?
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Emperiorjack View Post
    I believe workers should have the "right" to be able to choose not to work over 40hrs a week.

It's a form of slavery when workers are not able to choose how much they will work in a week.
    you are allowed to choose the job you want you know. if you dont want to work over 40hrs, dont apply for a job that would have you working more than that. problem solved.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't ask me about job experience broseph.

I've been working in industry for the past 5 yrs, i'm a mfg engineer who also worked in quality engineering, and ERP master data. you have no idea what my background is or who I've worked with or what I've done. right now i am starting my MBA focusing in finance and global markets in addition to my engineering degree.
    I dont know anyone in my school who can do an engineering degree in 4 years going to school full time. The shear amount of classes needed is EXTREME. 5 year is the norm at my school especially if you work part-time. So you're 22, lets guess you started school at 18, thats 4 years. Coolstorybro.jpg.

Just because you call yourself a mfg engineer doesnt mean you are. If you just want to give yourself a title then I can give myself like 5. I'm a software engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, plumbing engineer, and manufacturing engineer. Looks like I win.

you mad your a communist who hates capitalism. capitalism drives growth and prosperity, take your nonsense back to the failed soviet "union".
    I am not a communist. I am a democrat, I file as democrat on my primary voting registration form. Thanks for inquiring though.

and by the way, making a comment on my physical stats only proves the point that you have nothing to back up your argument in regards to this thread.

i probably have more abilities/skills than you possess despite my age. u mad?
    Unlikely.

abilities/skills? How do you even measure this? Sucking c0ck is not a great skill to possess bro.

Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idragmazda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont know anyone in my school who can do an engineering degree in 4 years going to school full time. The shear amount of classes needed is EXTREME. 5 year is the norm at my school especially if you work part-time. So you're 22, lets guess you started school at 18, thats 4 years. Coolstorybro.jpg.

Just because you call yourself a mfg engineer doesnt mean you are. If you just want to give yourself a title then I can give myself like 5. I'm a software engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, plumbing engineer, and manufacturing engineer. Looks like I win.

I am not a communist. I am a democrat, I file as democrat on my primary voting registration form. Thanks for inquiring though.

Unlikely.

abilities/skills? How do you even measure this? Sucking c0ck is not a great skill to possess bro.
    i don't really know what to say.
    i went to school for mechanical engineering, degree has been obtained. i work as a mfg engineering: i design, implement, amend, and manage manufacturing processes and activities to produce industrial CAD/CAM machines. all the things you listed I do on a daily basis with the exception of software.

stop having a dick measuring contest and just admit your stupid "welfare" and "living off other people's means" mentality is retarded and will stunt the already slowed growth of economy (due to the **** i already mentioned)

you think making **** communal is going to give anyone incentive to product new products to further the advancement of our societies? why do you think america prospers, not because of some stupid ass clowns saying "lets collectively pool our efforts so we all share the same burden yet advance no where in the world"
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$

AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't know. I interviewed for a salaried position last week and it was 8-5. They also said that my personal life would have to become my business life for I would be on call 24/7. People are willing to do it, but I do think that some are taking advantage of the times right now. The last job where I wasn't on call 24/7 was in 1994.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

i don't really know what to say.
    i went to school for mechanical engineering, degree has been obtained.
    no.

Originally Posted by AndroShock View Post
    I don't know. I interviewed for a salaried position last week and it was 8-5. They also said that my personal life would have to become my business life for I would be on call 24/7. People are willing to do it, but I do think that some are taking advantage of the times right now. The last job where I wasn't on call 24/7 was in 1994.
    The guys in this thread would make you think otherwise!

Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are labor laws on the books for this. OP = moron.
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Emperiorjack View Post
    I believe workers should have the "right" to be able to choose not to work over 40hrs a week.

It's a form of slavery when workers are not able to choose how much they will work in a week.
    You do have the right to choose not to work 40 hours a week, you're just too dense to realize it.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!