Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Are there any Healthy Restaurants??

sometimes I'm too busy to cook or run out of food/ forget to thaw out meat, etc
    So I tend to sometimes, though rarely, go to a fast food joint (I count it toward my deficit... usually just a burger and water) but it's almost always full of carbs/fat which screws up my macros. so yesterday, I thought that I'd try out a BBQ joint and just get 1/2lbs of brisket...which turns out to be damn near all fat...(pissed me off since I spent $7 on food that I had to throw away) any suggestions on restaurants that aren't full of carbs/fat? or am I doomed to cook every.single.meal

arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are some restaurants that have healthy foods/options. Just be picky about your order and tell them no butter or anything on your food.

meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) meatbeater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i usually just get something chicken wherever i got and try to get it grilled and not covered in some fatening sauce

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meatbeater View Post
    i usually just get something chicken wherever i got and try to get it grilled and not covered in some fatening sauce
    I thought you liked fatty sauce. Lulz.
    Toxic Masculinity

anonymous
    in nyc we have a couple of chain health food spots:
    energy kitchen
    the pump

google some health food in your area, im sure you'll find something.

otherwise, your local chinese joint isn't a bad bet. steamed chicken w/ brocolli and brown rice is a good option. just don't get sauce and cover it with your own hot sauce or salsa.

bortz34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gendo3 View Post
    So I tend to sometimes, though rarely, go to a fast food joint (I count it toward my deficit... usually just a burger and water) but it's almost always full of carbs/fat which screws up my macros. so yesterday, I thought that I'd try out a BBQ joint and just get 1/2lbs of brisket...which turns out to be damn near all fat...(pissed me off since I spent $7 on food that I had to throw away) any suggestions on restaurants that aren't full of carbs/fat? or am I doomed to cook every.single.meal
    Chipotle (Mexican) has high quality fast food but you just got to be careful what you order. I get the salad w/ black beans, pepper/onions, guacamole, hot sauce, little cheese and chicken.

typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go to a deli.
    . t y p h o n .

Nice shoes brah, they match your shirt.....

"Steal from yourselves, it never felt so good" - Chevelle

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    healthy is subjective. At times its about making the best choice possible, enjoying it, and moving on.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminjunkie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gendo3 View Post

This place just opened 10 minutes from me

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/

Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zjunky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most fast food places aren't going to have great options -especially if you are watching carbs. But there are sually a couple decent choices, such as:

Chili - just watch the carbs (Wendy's, BK, etc)
    Grilled fish tacos - Baja Fresh
    Salads - often with chicken (many places will let you order extra meat)

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anywhere where you're allowed to assembled your own meals, assuming they have fresh or unmolested ingredients to choose from.

toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10) toadcrack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    healthy is subjective. At times its about making the best choice possible, enjoying it, and moving on.
    That's my opinion...you can make choices almost anywhere that won't make or break you when you need/want/have to eat out.

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Muscle Maker Grill and
    Subway

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by vitaminjunkie View Post
    This place just opened 10 minutes from me

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/
    I really enjoyed muscle maker grill when I went there
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toadcrack View Post
    That's my opinion...you can make choices almost anywhere that won't make or break you when you need/want/have to eat out.
    Unless you're eating at Pop Tarts World.

Menu:

MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsMightyMau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    generally I either go to wendy's (ultimate chicken grill-no sauce + value menu chilli), subway (if I want alot of carbs), or believe it or not KFC to get a double down (grilled if cutting/maintaining or I'll treat myself to the fried 1 while bulking)

jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasonv will become famous soon enough. (+50)

or..

..pop into a grocery store. you can get some sliced turkey, greek yoghurt, cheese stick/milk, etc.. and you're out.

ncummings86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bortz34 View Post
    Chipotle (Mexican) has high quality fast food but you just got to be careful what you order. I get the salad w/ black beans, pepper/onions, guacamole, hot sauce, little cheese and chicken.
    I was going to say Chipotle too.. Think all their ingredients are organic (maybe just the chicken) if thats important to you.. Black beans, corn, rice, guacamole, chicken, salad... healthy for the most part and huge portions!

ncummings86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fuddruckers has the buffalo burger, which is leaner than just a beef burger... dont know how healthy it is though lol

ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^They also have a turkey burger.

There's this place out in Katy (far west Houston) that my friend keeps raving about. Haven't been personally since it's so far from me but he keeps recommending it.
    http://www.localshealthyjoint.com/

Originally Posted by jasonv View Post
    ..pop into a grocery store. you can get some sliced turkey, greek yoghurt, cheese stick/milk, etc.. and you're out.
    That's what I usually do on Mon. I'll buy a lb of turkey, pack of orowheat bread, romaine lettuce, bananas, etc and I'll eat that for lunch. There may be a day where I don't want that so I'll go to Chipotle or whatever.

Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Silera is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bigguy19 View Post
    I really enjoyed muscle maker grill when I went there
    There's 2 in NYC now as well- both are great.

I try to bring my food in but sometimes timing & location just don't work out for me to reheat in the office.

http://www.healthydiningfinder.com/

That works in NYC - not sure about elsewhere.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Open a can of tuna, put it in your mouth and eat.
    If you're a baby mix it with avocado and lemon juice. Delicious.

Or take one cup of eggwhites and stick it in a microwave for 1 minute, stir, 1 minute more, eat.
    If you want more taste soak it all in hot sauce.

Taking time to eat is over-rated. Trying to eat delicious food is over-rated. Paying someone to bring your food to you at another location also doesn't make any sense. Eat at home. There are many easy recipes.

BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffNSoFly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Protein Bar in Chicago

http://www.proteinbarchicago.com/

They have a ton of good things! Protein shakes, protein bars, proatmeal, salads, chili bowls (made with quinoa), burritos and wraps (made with quinoa)

Also they give you the nutrition facts which is awesome.
    Eat with your brain...train with your heart...and most importantly never forget your goals.