Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "If you're not sweating even in a cold gym---YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG."
    "I'm not saying you NEED to sweat"

These are two things that you said. Read them. They are opposites. Your are Retarted (i know how to spell you ****wit i was using a creative spelling variation)

Do you think it is a coincindence that EVERYONE is disagreeing with you? is it because EVERYONE is immature and wrong? Do you know what the word co-incidence means? NO. YOU need to actually take some advice instead of closing your ears and spewing forth greater and greater amounts of bull**** whilst learning nothing and making an even bigger fool of yourself.
    Please, people are trying to give you advice, and help you but you are too stupid to understand.

PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatFel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As for lowering DBs after bench. I use DBs from 40-50kgs (100-120 pounds) depending on my intended rep range for that workout, and i have never needed to drop weights. You do not need to twist your arms at all.
    When you have finished your set, you hold the dumbelss to your chest, and sit up until they are resting on your knees it becomes a simple matter to the either stand up with the dumbells or lower them to the ground. If you are too weak to do this something is seriously wrong. Maybe your are training wrong?????????????

Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PatFel View Post

These are two things that you said. Read them. They are opposites. Your are Retarted (i know how to spell you ****wit i was using a creative spelling variation)

Do you think it is a coincindence that EVERYONE is disagreeing with you? is it because EVERYONE is immature and wrong? Do you know what the word co-incidence means? NO. YOU need to actually take some advice instead of closing your ears and spewing forth greater and greater amounts of bull**** whilst learning nothing and making an even bigger fool of yourself.
    Please, people are trying to give you advice, and help you but you are too stupid to understand.
    hahaha, I was going to point that out too, but you did it first .
    And what you just said ^ I couldnt of said it better.

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As for lowering DBs after bench. I use DBs from 40-50kgs (100-120 pounds) depending on my intended rep range for that workout, and i have never needed to drop weights. You do not need to twist your arms at all.
    When you have finished your set, you hold the dumbelss to your chest, and sit up until they are resting on your knees it becomes a simple matter to the either stand up with the dumbells or lower them to the ground. If you are too weak to do this something is seriously wrong. Maybe your are training wrong?????????????
    Maybe you're not training at your maximum abilities. Sure you can do that, and I can do that too, but exactly what's the advantage of doing what you're doing??? Nothing.

Btw, when I was saying you risk injury, I'm talking about actually lowering the weight to your sides to the floor... Not lifting the weights back to your knees like some people do (there's no injury risk there).
    Last edited by Brian94; 08-23-2010 at 09:23 PM.

AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did this entire thread/argument really start over people dropping DB's ? Instead of worrying about why people are doing around you and getting annoyed with it, try worrying about yourself before you start contradicting others for there actions. If dropping weights really bothers you that much that you need to complain about it, seriously just go the **** home then, plain and simple. Don't like it, leave.

Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AmPLiFY519 View Post
    Did this entire thread/argument really start over people dropping DB's ? Instead of worrying about why people are doing around you and getting annoyed with it, try worrying about yourself before you start contradicting others for there actions. If dropping weights really bothers you that much that you need to complain about it, seriously just go the **** home then, plain and simple. Don't like it, leave.
    well this thread/argument started with some of the points OP mentioned
    I believe it was about #3, , #6 and #8.

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dude you're stupid. You're here, talking trash, and calling me "Retarted" whatever that means, and yet you can't even spell anything. Who's the real retard? Grow up.

Those people are not here giving advice; there are people here insulting me--they are not giving counter-advice, or logically listing the arguments for using a certain method. They're being kids, their faulty argument is "Why can't you lower weights quietly?". It's not even a debate, it's just people who have low tolerance for others who do things differently than they do.

In my article, I mentioned that you should sweat, because, it's a good sign that you are working out hard. But honestly, you can never prove that you've never sweated in a work out before. Working out and sweating happens. It was just a guideline for working out harder, because I know plenty of people who do very weak work out routines; they don't sweat, and they don't make any big gains. This is for them.

If you're working out, and you're a champion body builder with huge muscles and you never ever sweat--that's fine too, that's impressive in fact!!! My advice is not for you. It's for people who think moving weights up and down with very little effort is enough to make muscles.

Please tell me now that you disagree, and that you think lifting 10 pounds for 2 years is going to build you major muscles.

I think, they are naturally just angry at me for suggesting dropping weights, because if they saw it at their gym, they would be annoyed at that person.

Everyone has their pet peeves...

My brother gets mad if a piece of hair falls near his trash can near his kitchen. People have low tolerance for many things sometimes (and sometimes surprising things like dropping of weights, something that you see in 99% of gyms). Honestly, they could enjoy their work out more if they didn't mind what others were doing.

Honestly, do you guys really get annoyed by this?
    (speed it up to the end).
    Last edited by Brian94; 08-23-2010 at 09:27 PM.

AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmPLiFY519 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scho77 View Post
    well this thread/argument started with some of the points OP mentioned
    I believe it was about #3, , #6 and #8.
    Yes, but no need to blow it out this far am I right ? . The gym shouldn't be a place for people to judge anyone on what there doing, if there not a hardcore lifter then they shouldn't be made out to be. Let people do there own thing in the gym and everyone's happy as long as it isnt some 130 lbs trying to bench 315. But you see where i am coming from right?

xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xaaronzx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how many sets do you do and how much does the dumbbells weigh? sounds like you think gains come from overworking yourself. it doesnt sound like u have a goal set for sets... you should be in a range of what you can lift. dropping the weights is ok if it was your max and if you were really feeling fatigue..but not just because you 'have' to.... thats just not right. you should really invest your time in looking thru this forum. imho, there are no noobs at the gym...they all or 'we' all come for a purpose
    Training with the wind

Originally Posted by Brian94 View Post
    Dude you're stupid. You're here, talking trash, and calling me "Retarted" whatever that means, and yet you can't even spell anything. Who's the real retard? Grow up.

Those people are not here giving advice; there are people here insulting me--they are not giving counter-advice, or logically listing the arguments for using a certain method. They're being kids, their faulty argument is "Why can't you lower weights quietly?". It's not even a debate, it's just people who have low tolerance for others who do things differently than they do.

In my article, I mentioned that you should sweat, because, it's a good sign that you are working out hard. But honestly, you can never prove that you've never sweated in a work out before. Working out and sweating happens. It was just a guideline for working out harder, because I know plenty of people who do very weak work out routines; they don't sweat, and they don't make any big gains. This is for them.

If you're working out, and you're a champion body builder with huge muscles and you never ever sweat--that's fine too, that's impressive in fact!!! My advice is not for you. It's for people who think moving weights up and down with very little effort is enough to make muscles.

Please tell me now that you disagree, and that you think lifting 10 pounds for 2 years is going to build you major muscles.
    This thread is not just about people being annoyed at those who drop weights. It is the fact that OP actively advised people to drop weights and saying that if you dont you are risking injury (lol, honestly wtf).

I never said that i have never sweated in a work out before, if you work hard, sometimes you sweat. You don't HAVE to sweat which is what you DID say origanally before changing your mind. "lifing 10 pds for 2 years"?? You cannot think if an apt example? you CAN gain without constantly sweating. That is the point people are telling you. The "example" you gave is not even remotely related.

It is obvious once again that you are not listening and i guarantee that you will probably barely even read this post before writing some more ill-contrived rubbish.

Although i feel that in some strange way you actually have managed to advise people of mistakes that noobs make, by showing your own example of what you supposedly think is right. Could it be this was your plan all along and that you are actually only pretending to be mind-blowingly stupid and ignorant in order to get your point across that your beliefs are wrong? i hope so, and if so i congratulate you on an excellent article

I think, they are naturally just angry at me for suggesting dropping weights, because if they saw it at their gym, they would be annoyed at that person.

My brother gets mad if a piece of hair falls near his trash can near his kitchen. People have low tolerance for many things sometimes (and sometimes surprising things like dropping of weights, something that you see in 99% of gyms). Honestly, they could enjoy their work out more if they didn't mind what others were doing.
    Exactly. But it isn't "Their gym" to decide whats right and whats wrong, if they really can't take it and it annoys them that much, go train at planet fitness. I go to the gym to train and bust my ass, and if some random person would come tell me to not do that because it's "distracting" them and interrupt my workout? they would have a very bad day. Like I said before, don't like it leave.

Exactly. But it isn't "Their gym" to decide whats right and whats wrong, if they really can't take it and it annoys them that much, go train at planet fitness. I go to the gym to train and bust my ass, and if some random person would come tell me to not do that because it's "distracting" them and interrupt my workout? they would have a very bad day. Like I said before, don't like it leave.
    I completely agree with you, but i dont think anyone is arguing with you. This is a simple misunderstanding, we agree that people who drop weights are annoying. I am not, however, about to approach them and confront them on this, i just get a little annoyed but mostly ignore them.
    If you read my above post, i explained that what people were complaining about wasnt that OP said it was ok to drop weights, but that he said it was ONLY way and that you're "making a noob mistake" if you dont drop the weights.

I completely agree with you, but i dont think anyone is arguing with you. This is a simple misunderstanding, we agree that people who drop weights are annoying. I am not, however, about to approach them and confront them on this, i just get a little annoyed but mostly ignore them.
    If you read my above post, i explained that what people were complaining about wasnt that OP said it was ok to drop weights, but that he said it was ONLY way and that you're "making a noob mistake" if you dont drop the weights.
    Point taken. I just felt the needs to put my own two cents in just for something to do wasn't trying to take any shots at anyone, just wanted to somewhat prove a point.

Point taken. I just felt the needs to put my own two cents in just for something to do wasn't trying to take any shots at anyone, just wanted to somewhat prove a point.
    True. Let me just point out that I completely agree with you and it is my firm belief that people should mind their own business in the gym. It is a place to get **** done, not pussy around worrying what other people are doing and annoying them.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1.Benefits to not dropping the weight

You don't risk hurting people around you
    You don't risk breaking anything around you
    You don't seem like a *******

There is no injury risk unless you try to do a controlled negative with the weight. You don't have to lower it at turtle pace, just slow enough that its controlled.

2. You speak like an 8th grader, don't insult the grammar of others.

3. Training to failure constantly is a good way to strain your CNS and cause an injury or become overtrained. Also maxing out often is the last thing a new lifter whos form is sub par wants to do as sub par form results in a higher chance of injury.

drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drive805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dropping weights

I have seen more injuries from lifters dropping weights then just setting them down, know your limits and ask for help if you need a spotter!

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

He looks more prone to injury by dropping them that way than by sitting up and putting them to the side. Since that doesn't involve utilizing the muscles in the lift.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

the video you posted, that kind of drop is actually not the ones I was thinking of.
    I was thinking of those people that actually literally drops it.
    For example, incline dumbbell presses, they drop it from their shoulder height.
    Those are the ones I have huge problem with.
    The drop thats shown on the video is actually fine, I do that too sometimes but just slightly different.

mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mafi0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP doesnt even look like he's ever stepped foot in a gym, so why is he telling bb.com about gym etiquette?

theres already a thread about gym iditos anyway.

Also i only sweat slightly under my armpits, despite going to failure on every set, for ever exercise, everytime.
    And as far as dropping weights goes, dropping them to the floor from a height of maybe 1-2 feet isn't bad but to drop them from shoulder height is just gay and attention seeking
    Current/Goal
    Bench: 210/225
    Squat: 310/330
    Deadlift: 290/340

Broke 800s now the goal is to hit 900s @ 150lb

[15.5" arms > 16.5" ]

bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    alot of the stuff on here seems to be stuff that you do and people get mad at you cause you do it .

or you get mad at hardlifters because they take long breaks (proper breaks)

KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bb4arson View Post
    alot of the stuff on here seems to be stuff that you do and people get mad at you cause you do it .

or you get mad at hardlifters because they take long breaks (proper breaks)
    haha Agreed. Repped.
    Competition Wilks: 406

Powerlifting log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146773603

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AgentLunacy
    http://www.youtube.com/TeamWildIron

KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KimValentine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drive805 View Post
    I have seen more injuries from lifters dropping weights then just setting them down, know your limits and ask for help if you need a spotter!
    THIS.

I've seen weights bounce and land on the lifters foot or hit other people. Do you seriously have trouble safely lowering 40lbs without hurting yourself OP? I know people that will safely drop weights on their heavy sets but that's with heavy ass weights. I hate people that drop weights after every set when they could have easily lowered it. Makes me think of the people that that grunt as loud as possible so people will look at them, especially the ones that aren't even lifting remotely heavy for their weight.
    Competition Wilks: 406

Powerlifting log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146773603

Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AgentLunacy
    http://www.youtube.com/TeamWildIron

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you even goto the gym op?

Its a place to lift, not pay attention to others.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    1.Benefits to not dropping the weight
    You don't risk hurting people around you
    You don't risk breaking anything around you
    You don't seem like a *******
    And Dave Draper won't drop you out the window:

Originally Posted by Dave Draper
    I personally like Joe Gold's original policies regarding gym etiquette. Crack the dumbbells and I'll crack your head. Drop the weights and I'll drop you out the window.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/draper3.htm
    Last edited by JustLost; 08-24-2010 at 04:42 AM.

chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP's stats: Bench Press = 100lbs, Barbell Rows = 81 lbs. Who's wasting time in the gym???

Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teamshues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I rarely post here but your "article" is dumb as f**k spend some time under the bar before you start giving advise. Furthermore, that rediculous weight dropping tidbit is the very worst part of your entire post. Man up, put some real work in, then in a few years look back on this post and you'll realize you don't know ****.

MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't sweat you're doing it wrong? LOL. I think you're doing it wrong.

Recomp & Motivated Arr =) sid007's Avatar
    sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about the guy who tries to lower the dumbbells to the floor after a bench. Ah yes, thanks for not dropping the dumbbells and not making some minor noises--you've saved us all. In the meantime, you could risk injury to your shoulders or other muscles. I sure hope you have a dependable health insurance. Face it, if you're lifting over 40 pounds of dumbbells, you have to drop the weights after your sets-----for those neurotic OCD people in the gym that don't like that, grow up, stop assuming you can control everyone and stop getting annoyed by every little thing or you'll live an unhappy life.
    Wait I don't get this. You saying if you're using dumbbells don't put them on the floor but drop them? That's a big no-no at my gym with signs everywhere not to drop weights.

I don't do bench with the dumbbless but something like the dumbbell Shoulder Press and put them on the floor.

Edit: Ah .. not the only one that said don't drop weights
    Down 15% BF Up 6 % Muscle in 7 months (March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept 2010)
    Maint / Recomp (oct 2010 - July 2011)
    Aug/Sep/Oct '11 - fat loss / cut Goal: 1 lb every 5 days / (3500 cals burnt every 5 days - 400 cal deficit food | 300 cal deficit gym daily)

My Fat Stack: Fish Oil, Olive Oil, Flax, PB, Eggs, Almonds, Almond Butter, CLA
    My Protein Stack: Chicken, Lean Steak, Deli Turkey, Fish, Egg Whites, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, ON Whey

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This^^^^^

And if it ever should happen that I can't do that, an easy controlled drop is my next choice (but that only occasionally happens on a really heavy set with a max reps of 5 or 6).
    Time To Re-Schedule