Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brian94 View Post
    How about the guy who tries to lower the dumbbells to the floor after a bench. Ah yes, thanks for not dropping the dumbbells and not making some minor noises--you've saved us all. In the meantime, you could risk injury to your shoulders or other muscles. I sure hope you have a dependable health insurance. Face it, if you're lifting over 40 pounds of dumbbells, you have to drop the weights after your sets-----
    Or you could get strong enough that you don't have to drop them. I can do db benches with 100's and I don't drop them and I know I'm not the strongest guy in my gym.

AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwesomeTrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read this article, and I think you yourself have a lot of learning to do. It seems to me that this article is just a rant, and an insult to these anonymous people you bring up under each point. And whats more obvious than that is the way you paint everyone with a broad brush. I don't doubt that you are making an effort to learn and better your self, but I think you have a lot of misconceptions.

The dropping the weights issue: I see people doing this all the time, and I also see a lot of dumbbells being broken because of this. It's a pretty big inconvience to everyone else in the gym when you break one of the two 110 lbs dumbbells because you just threw it on the ground. Moreover, you said you are concerned with injury when you lower them down in a controlled manor; well if you are using proper body mechanics this should not be an issue....also if you are lifting weights that are too heavy for you to control you are risking injury more than I am when I set mine down.

The cleaning issue: Man, you must have never gotten ring worm before, because if you had you would make sure to keep a relatively aseptic work space at the gym. And another thing to consider is the dangers associated with the spread of MRSA. It's always a good idea to clean the equipment that you and hundreds of other people use.

People taking long breaks: Man, you don't know what that person is going through when he's in the gym. Maybe he had an terribly long and difficult day at work. At least he's in the gym hitting it. Maybe they have a million things on their plate, and they are working out almost solely as a stress reliever - and they still can't help but be distracted by all that.

Doing too many reps: Wouldn't it be more beneficial to do more reps with proper form that it would be to throw more weight up with improper form? I see the stronger guys at my gym doing 20 + rep sets all the time. Obviously it is working for them.

Chatting and giving advice: Man, I have learned so much from other people at the gym. I love when people come up to correct my form. In fact, one time a guy came up to shoot the breeze with me about working out and my form, when I was in the middle of my work out. Turns out after a few minutes of conversation this guy reveals to me that he is a Doctor...I'm sure glad I didn't write him off. And guys in jeans - don't judge them for their gym apparel - maybe he just got off work and has a busy evening and wants to get a quick work out in...you don't need a uniform to enter a gym. Even when older, heavier guys at the gym come up to you and give you advice don't write them off right away, you would be surprised how many of them were body builders and power lifters in their younger years. All I am saying is advice and critiquing is a huge component of the gym for me, it provides another means of bettering yourself.

I don't mean to insult you in any way, I do understand what its like to look around and see people do silly things in the gym. However, I would suggest you be a little less focused on them and a little more focused on your work out. And if you feel that it would be in their best interest for them to change their actions, maybe politely talk to them about it - provide some legitimate advice, instead of posting a rant in a forum.

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged brah, horrible advice. Listen to the guy above this post, he has it down. Mind your own business at the gym and worry about yourself.

djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50) djm6464 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Or you could get strong enough that you don't have to drop them. I can do db benches with 100's and I don't drop them and I know I'm not the strongest guy in my gym.
    ^^^^^^this, i hate people who drop them, attention seekers

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Leave your f'ing cell phone outside the gym !
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) slzuvvnh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A Dutch artist famous for her bloody animal art has launched a new controversial project In a book published on Saturday she exposes the people who sent her hate mail after they learnt she had killed her cat to make it into a purse

By Sandra Smallenburg
    Katinka Simonse - artist name: Tinkebell - has always tried to shock people In 2007, she rescued 61 chicks from a factory farm and threatened to dump them all in a shredder unless her audience adopted them She put a hundred hamsters in transparant plastic balls and had them run around a gallery during a 2008 exhibit But her most notorious project to date was 'My dearest cat Pinkeltje' in 2004: Tinkebell personally twisted her pet's neck and skinned it with her own hands to make it into a purse
    Link: artistiskomuni cz cc/QQkFBwQEBgwABgUCEkcJBQcEAAMDAQQHDA==]Click here

toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10) toddedwards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this forum is Great stuff!

1. only working out upperbody everyday/working out biceps every other day
    2. comming to the gym just to chit chat, osmosis doesn't work here. (10 min. breaks between sets)
    3. the 18 year old kid taking 3 different steriods (all you need is to eat and sleep)
    4. the 19 year old kid talking about how this isn't "his first rodeo" and explaining why he's taking 4 different steriods. (Just because you did something once doesn't make you an expert, your only hurting yourself even faster now.)
    5. if you say "this doesn't feel like it's working." it's probably not, ask someone or do some research the right form.
    6. trying to put up too much weight and not using correct form.
    7. not protecting your body, including stretching. Tomorrow isn't the day your going feel the effects of what you do today, it's when your 30 40 and 50 that it will start. I'm only 27 and I already wish I would of taken better care of my body when I was younger
    8. there are many different goals when it comes to working out. All them are not accomplished by doing the same thing.
    9. Even if you do 1,000,000 crunches a day your not going to have a 6 pack with all that fat covering them up.
    Last edited by toddedwards; 05-11-2011 at 06:11 AM.
    Don't tell me the skies the limit when there are foot prints on the moon...

seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seriousbsnz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im glad this post is made a sticky.....
    I made all these same mistakes when i was a beginner and wish i would have read this then. Hope noobs take this to heart if they plan on succeeding

swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swerv512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice post. i always enjoy these types of threads before heading off to the gym. especially the motivatio- i'll need that today...

Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Squaticus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about the guy who tries to lower the dumbbells to the floor after a bench. Ah yes, thanks for not dropping the dumbbells and not making some minor noises--you've saved us all. In the meantime, you could risk injury to your shoulders or other muscles. I sure hope you have a dependable health insurance. Face it, if you're lifting over 40 pounds of dumbbells, you have to drop the weights after your sets-----for those neurotic OCD people in the gym that don't like that, grow up, stop assuming you can control everyone and stop getting annoyed by every little thing or you'll live an unhappy life.
    Do this, problem fixed. And no more broken toes!

Its really not that hard, even with heavy dumbells. I do it all the time

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of my time was wasted by not eating enough calories. I spent $500+ on protein shakes and never made gains because I didn't have the macros to back it up. That's why I'm 6'6" 175lbs after 3 years of lifting. Feels like **** knowing I wasted all that time and money.

JordanYek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only idiots throw the weights down, and 9 times out of 10 a person who does throw the weights down hasn't got proper form throughout their lift, resulting in them throwing the weight down as they can't handle the weight but they're ego tells them they can.

StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StaticAK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice guide

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Squaticus View Post

that's the way I've always done it.

Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew2076 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Squaticus View Post

That would be how I have always done it...at least similarly. I slowly lower them onto my chest/stomach then as I sit up I bring them to my legs. Then I stand up.

No need whatso ever to dropping them.

Here is WHY:

Saw this about 4 months ago. There is a guy who goes to my gym who will do 1 ****ing dead lift using every 45lb plate in the gym and will walk around for 20 minutes after that. Same guy will grab the 90lb dumbells and do a flat chest press maybe 2 reps then toss the weight, and walk around like a psycho for 10 minutes.

Basically same story higher weight, 1 maybe 2 reps, loud obnoxious guy then walk around for ten minutes. He usually does ONE set and then leaves. ****ing joke...all the while wearing a sweatsuit. Comical if it wasn't so annoying.

Anyways reason to not drop the weight.

So I watched this knucklehead do a flat bench with the 90lb dumbells. He finished and as he always does he dropped them. Well on a rubber floor sometimes they bounce. It bounced a few inches in the air but enough to land on a guy's foot a few feet over doing Arnold presses. Hit the guy in the foot ankle and the guys ankle swelled in about 2 minutes.

So why should you not drop the weight?

1) Not neccesary
    2) Obnoxious
    3) Dangerous
    4) If you can't safely control your weight stay out of that gym, you aren't the only one there.

So this guy lost his membership and injured another guy. And it was totally unneeded.

The same guy will come in cough and sneeze on every piece of equipment he touches and not wipe off anything. I am one of those people who do wipe of the machines...it is called common courtesy, and it is a great thing to do when taking a 2 minute break, Between exercises.

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the simple fact of the matter is you are not big enough to be giving out this type of condescending advice. I was 5-8 153 in the 8th grade, you are a grown ass man at 22.

You should be in the kitchen or in the gym, not on bodybuilding.com
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

Team1anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    overall good post! one problem i saw is that you can do more than 10-15 without endurance. For Instance I just began a 4 week cycle of German Volume Training which is 10 sets of 10 for one compound body part , doing three body parts a day but its not endurance but rather puts on size due to muscle confusion. Like I said , great read overall and was more interesting than the class I am in.

Anabolic Instinct @ blogspot

CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good article. Also people who do the same bodypart every day.
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler
    "The man who cannot believe in himself cannot believe in anything else."
    - Anonymous

My journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141793681&pagenumber=

Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

*** cardy

uggbootsdiscounted net/ *** adirondack
    uggbootsdiscounted net]*** adirondack
    <a href=uggbootsdiscounted net> *** boots</a>b
    psjpfpeabkganamzjiaqfohwlfdxszrumxetpznwtohnmgpdgp egkngme
    zdrjuzoxistgqacmfkuzgipakxdaduzukjejebnjtmmnlcgfrc ranuknn
    ayegdsmplugfmaqnduusevulonfjovalqhbdlrgvrjfyhtwqrq mdpxvbr
    esasia

Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stoortump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

uggs for kids

uggsbootsforwomen org/ uggs for kids
    uggsbootsforwomen org]*** boots for sale
    <a href=uggsbootsforwomen org> uggs for baby</a>e
    tudmpixuytwwldgotbxsgewqyylqucuruusewfbejiajstunce bceznxj
    mabbendbfaoonyzfmlmqjnuahnlsavkgqqkcsaflwbrurebtfl vaxiruc
    vnebudycyarojdhsmqqetcxkpvdwzsbofiawvanhvwchmozfpu iqatlqm
    pwgbcs

cheap *** boots

uggsbootsforwomen org/ uggs for men
    uggsbootsforwomen org]*** boots for sale
    <a href=uggsbootsforwomen org> uggs for kids</a>j
    pokuoaooohypktkwzdvmijfgnvakjedqjrmpylaebcnmjcfttc nquqpkt
    vrtivccognxtvccvyjqdaryctedihsaksxqbwslozxtzsmxort urspuja
    mkeawytkbakidacozmqkohsrnrkpceawdjnhdgvhawvpywasga rbscixe
    yekoqw

oppodaimilk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Become Some sort of Poor Hunters Because of Profit Including Living Makers

Depending on this approach, you will be able to then opt for or take the best firm decision that would visit typically the store or look away concerning another d¨¦go?tant where you may come across virtually any different segment with regards to businesses those supplements to actually your company's requirements and as well , specifications You must always hold at mind which is careful searching is certainly needed and then that you just must consider the particular reputation through the company which in turn manufactures the main shoes as well as a additionally that prime quality of your bottillons you simply are typically looking due to I have found different websites present over all of the Internet that will provides complete news about different elements which experts state should be currently on display under bottes intended for crott¨¦ category mycheapuggs us/]cheap uggs,discountuggsonsale us/]uggs on sale Care must be taken using the individuals though purchasing a real particular pair linked with hunter wellingtons far from a meaningful website as many of your websites sell locally manufactured commodities which may really are in the resemblance which can my original " booties " in a company Moreover, this task is very much at the same time important in order to be able on the way to gather any complete knowledge about currently the company that most manufactured this particular product at help you have a huge better becoming familiar with in the high quality on the product which you simply wanted as a way to purchase but also in which to be certain you'll are usually making this right choice towards individual The most effective part about all is now this particular reduced a prices around the overshoes normally makes in which possible by every individual to help you purchase another pair coming from all shoes or boots that may the businesses always wanted to have So now that a lot of you're completely understood about boots to obtain malpropre category

Request These Less costly Bottillons With respect to Encrassé At Top rated Can make

Depending on the idea, you can possibly then decide on or take each firm decision of visit ones store or look out and about pertaining to another selling price where you may come across your different segment because of organizations which unfortunately agrees with time for the best requirements in addition to specifications You must always withhold in just mind because careful searching is normally needed furthermore that you just must consider a new reputation associated with the company those manufactures our own hunter wellingtons and also as well the very grade belonging to the hunter wellies that you choose to include looking with regards to There're different websites present over our own Internet generally provides complete content about different products and services that could be currently on display under bottillons with respect to sales event category officialuggsoutlet us/]official ***,shopuggbootsforcheap us/]uggs on sale Care must be taken mainly because of the individuals whereas purchasing the particular pair with boot styles because of a brand new website as many belonging to the websites sell locally manufactured materials that will happen to be wearing resemblance if you want to the specific original hunter boots of your respective company Moreover, out is generally way too important to actually be able in the market to gather ones complete awareness about some sort of company of which manufactured its product if you want to help you have a new better information within your excellence with their product which you just wanted to be able to purchase and after that when you need to be certain that you intend to might be making typically the right choice with regard to ones self Optimal part involving all is generally that reduced the very prices for this bottes which inturn makes it then possible designed for every individual within order to purchase each pair towards sneakers that them to always wanted with have On the other hand of the fact that you're completely understood about boot styles to find sale made category

Getting A person's Shard Wellingtons To have Promotion Of Best rated Products

Depending on this valuable, it's possible to then buy or take a fabulous firm decision to actually visit most of the store or look away from meant for another ind?cent where you may come across a trustworthy different segment of corporations understanding that tournaments to make sure you your new requirements also specifications You must always maintain at mind regarding careful searching can be needed and thus that you will must consider a person's reputation with the company which usually manufactures my footwear and as well , additionally how the high quality about the hunter boots you to are undoubtedly looking to make You will find different websites present over the particular Internet that provides complete insight about different offerings which experts state can be currently on display under hunter boots to find souille category cooluggboots us/]cheap boots,discountuggsonsale us/]*** boots Care must be taken on the individuals at the same time purchasing a new particular pair out of boot styles far from each website as many on this websites sell locally manufactured options exactly which become as part of resemblance to a original boot styles with the company Moreover, this situation is certainly sometimes important to assist you to be able which can gather some of the complete data about each company a manufactured a product and help you have the best better learning about for the very good quality on your product that you simply simply wanted to make sure you purchase and moreover to allow them to be certain just have always been making unquestionably the right choice of your mind The perfect part to do with all often is our own reduced the entire prices with the overshoes which experts claim makes the program possible during every individual within order to purchase a nice pair among shoes what kind of many people always wanted as a way to have Instantly in which you're completely understood about cowboy boots with respect to pollu? category

KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KFlint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AwesomeTrain View Post
    I read this article, and I think you yourself have a lot of learning to do. It seems to me that this article is just a rant, and an insult to these anonymous people you bring up under each point. And whats more obvious than that is the way you paint everyone with a broad brush. I don't doubt that you are making an effort to learn and better your self, but I think you have a lot of misconceptions.

The dropping the weights issue: I see people doing this all the time, and I also see a lot of dumbbells being broken because of this. It's a pretty big inconvience to everyone else in the gym when you break one of the two 110 lbs dumbbells because you just threw it on the ground. Moreover, you said you are concerned with injury when you lower them down in a controlled manor; well if you are using proper body mechanics this should not be an issue....also if you are lifting weights that are too heavy for you to control you are risking injury more than I am when I set mine down.

The cleaning issue: Man, you must have never gotten ring worm before, because if you had you would make sure to keep a relatively aseptic work space at the gym. And another thing to consider is the dangers associated with the spread of MRSA. It's always a good idea to clean the equipment that you and hundreds of other people use.

People taking long breaks: Man, you don't know what that person is going through when he's in the gym. Maybe he had an terribly long and difficult day at work. At least he's in the gym hitting it. Maybe they have a million things on their plate, and they are working out almost solely as a stress reliever - and they still can't help but be distracted by all that.

Doing too many reps: Wouldn't it be more beneficial to do more reps with proper form that it would be to throw more weight up with improper form? I see the stronger guys at my gym doing 20 + rep sets all the time. Obviously it is working for them.

Chatting and giving advice: Man, I have learned so much from other people at the gym. I love when people come up to correct my form. In fact, one time a guy came up to shoot the breeze with me about working out and my form, when I was in the middle of my work out. Turns out after a few minutes of conversation this guy reveals to me that he is a Doctor...I'm sure glad I didn't write him off. And guys in jeans - don't judge them for their gym apparel - maybe he just got off work and has a busy evening and wants to get a quick work out in...you don't need a uniform to enter a gym. Even when older, heavier guys at the gym come up to you and give you advice don't write them off right away, you would be surprised how many of them were body builders and power lifters in their younger years. All I am saying is advice and critiquing is a huge component of the gym for me, it provides another means of bettering yourself.

I don't mean to insult you in any way, I do understand what its like to look around and see people do silly things in the gym. However, I would suggest you be a little less focused on them and a little more focused on your work out. And if you feel that it would be in their best interest for them to change their actions, maybe politely talk to them about it - provide some legitimate advice, instead of posting a rant in a forum.

agreed, i'm always lifting after a long work day and sometimes ill forget to pack shorts in my bag or even forget to pack my sneakers so i just workout in my khakis or my loafers. im in the gym, im not going to leave because i dont look the part. i def found the OP to be a judgmental little *******.
    "everybody pities the weak, jealousy has to be earned"

pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pweezy2460 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great read
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ Random Crew ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

R.I.P. The King of Aesthetics/God Zyzz.....forever mirin' brah.

acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the motivation
    "The heights by great men reached and kept Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night."

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    2) Doing too many reps. More work = more muscle right? Yes in weight sizes, not in amount of reps. Doing more than 15 reps on any exercise is actually endurance training. You're better off just doing a 4th or 5th set.

3) Doing the same work out for over a year or simply not sweating. 2020 wrote a nice article on this, explaining that sometimes you need to change your routine so that your body doesn't get use to the same cardio or same weights/sets. The importance of failing in doing your exercises/weights is significant. You have to fail to see gains.

Don't come to the gym, and do exercises, and leave without even breaking a sweat. If you're not sweating even in a cold gym---YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

I had an average looking guy in JEANS... IN JEANS... in the gym... telling me how to do dumbbell flyes, when I had already looked up how to do it online years ago.
    2) How do you know what their fitness goals are.

3) As long as you have linear progress, you don't need to change your workout. Hitting failure on your sets does SO much harm to your CNS.

Why do you have to sweat? Since when did sweat= progress?

I wear ****ing jeans. Why does it matter if it's not my leg day?
    Inb4 you talk about some **** like "This is a gym, I don't want to see you wearing jeans in a gym."

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't see the problem with dropping weights a few feet from the ground to avoid wrist injuries. When I do the heaviest sets of dumbbell presses, I typically make sure no one is around and drop them about 3 feet from the ground, also making sure they don't roll away from me. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

On the other hand, the people who intentionally toss dumbbells or barbells down to make noise and get attention annoy the hell out of me.

Annie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

health

Too sexy, good health is so important