Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwegianWould View Post
    true story. got caught stealing twice. when i was 14 my dad would always take me to costco. i used to rip open the computer games and steal them. i did this and walked around the store with it when a guy stopped me and said "i saw you put something in your pocket i need you to come with me." they took me in the backroom, found my dad, and banned me from costco for life. my dad also ****ed me up when i got home.

another time was recently. it happened when the giants played the packers in the NFC championship game so it was like 3 years ago I think. I went to buy some food and eggs and didn't have enough money for face wash. my dad was parked waiting outside (didnt have car at the time). as I'm getting rung up I see a guy come outside of this door and look all shady and he sat down on a bench near the door. As I was about to head out he was like hey i need you to come upstairs with me. i was like wut. he's like I gotta talk to you come upstairs with me. at this point i knew i wasn't gonna get away with it, my dad was outside waiting, i was getting ****ed either way. cops came, my dad inside, and i got away with it. i think cause my dad was white and talked nice to the cop (Srs).
    Let me get this straight.. you were stealing when you were 14, got cought, your dad whooped your ass and here you are 21 and still stealing ****. Almost wanna neg you for not learning from your mistakes. What will it take?, you getting locked up before you realize stealing is wrong? One of these days your dad will not be there to save your ass ...

The worst thing about you guys stealing is that you are stealing stupid stuff, who steals face wash seriously. If you were hungry and stole food, than i could understand but facewash, ****ing insoles??? are you kidding me?

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guise, I left my wallet at home, let's just steal whatever we can as long as it's under $10.
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000) scoops555 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, did you walk around with them in your pocket with a coolface or did you make for the exit right after?
    <3RAINBOW ZUMBA<3
    areolaborealis used to be my favorite poster crew

rip in peace pissbag 2021

JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JumpTheGun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get your asshole ready for a good pounding OP
    *Jean crew*
    *Himeragi crew*

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    The worst thing about you guys stealing is that you are stealing stupid stuff, who steals face wash seriously. If you were hungry and stole food, than i could understand but facewash, ****ing insoles??? are you kidding me?
    people steal petty items for the pure thrill of it, it's very common. The same rush you got when you stole bubble gum as a child, it's immature and some people don't grow out of it.

HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitTheFloor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    $8 dollar insoles
    Not running from security
    OP dun goofed

=

GJDM.

CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadaEH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha OP i work LP at walmart and ur a ****in idiot. either you have prior incidents with the police or the officer was having a bad day.. either way your a dumbass

Ludicrous Speed...GO!!!!! pitapos's Avatar
    pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unfortunately, your $8 mistake is going to result in something like a fine, possibly not being able to go into a walmart (or maybe just that walmart) again and having that item on your record. Having the item on your record is the worst part - especially when you apply for a job.
    10% off codes for bb.com orders:

Most Likely to Work: liftlife

http://www.bodybuilding.com/comebackdiscount.htm

Least Likely to Work: ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, happybday2you, pump15

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude

ALWAYS

ALWAYS

run from the ****ing security guards
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

feel͌ͦ̂ͮ̎̊̈́̑ͫ͒͌s good man SirBonzo's Avatar
    SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, you're a ******* lmao. Run next time. Do you really think that you are ever going to step foot in that wal-mart again? Do you really think they would go through the trouble of finding you over $8.00?

You basically handed yourself over and provided them with the lube so they can fuk you real good.

God you're an idiot OP, fail.
    (insert funny or motivational quote)
    (insert I rep back ___)

R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    I don't condone theft at all but people really need to learn their rights....you could of walked straight out the door and no employee/secutiry guard could lay a hand on you, only ask you to stop. They can't force you to stay in the store either.
    Well uhmmm..........I ounce had a kid who worked for me miss a day or work........turned out he tried to steal some video game from Walmart and when security attempted to stop him he ran. They chased him down and tackled him in the parking lot and dragged his ass back inside.......then they proceeded to do the same thing to him that they did to TS.

Granted, that might not have been technically legal for them to do that......but they sure as hell did it anyway. BTW, the kid also resisted arrest when the cops got there.

If I remember correctly, his entire extended family were over for the week from out of town and they all found out he had been arrested for theft plus resisting arrest. Needless to say he was humiliated BUT when I asked him what lesson he took from the whole experience his answer was priceless: "Never **** with Walmart".

Lesson not learned I guess.

nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemesest is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn thieves with no self-respect

NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All seriousness aside, OP that's what you get when all you do is lift without cardio!

That being said, reminds me of the funniest cop chase I've ever seen. Dude robbed a bank on foot and was, apparently, a former high school cross country runner and figured no cop could catch him. Well, FML for him, the first cop to show up was a triathlete and managed to chase him down. The great part: They were apparently pretty even as far as speed goes so the foot chase lasted for 45 minutes. The crook kept looking behind him and seeing this cop slowly gaining on him and nothing he tried shook him. Finally he just said, "**** it" and stopped and gave up. Pure Win.

Formerly known as LOLwut. KESque's Avatar
    KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500) KESque is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you had your car why didn't you drive home and get the money? Instead of being a thieving ****.

Slightly related story: My friend stole a bunch of flat screen TVs (by using the "sold" tape) and literally walking out of ASDA (UK branch of walmart, i think). Done it like 6 times no problem, 7th he got caught and all that happened to him was a bit of community service. LOL
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Not a troll. I'm only -200,000

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eh, I would say BS, but... couple years back when I worked at a groc store, random dude tucked some shiz on his person. One thing happened to be a huge butcher knife on display (they no longer do that) A female cop noticed and started trailing him, and suddenly he lunged, stabbed her all the **** up. Mostly on the artery in the hip. She would've died if the nearest hospital wasn't literally a block away. Heard her crying, saying she didn't want to die and such. Bitch dude on night crew came in trying to take pics of her huge blood pool afterwards, and we nearly ****ed him up for it, though he got canned for other **** shortly after I heard of this.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RunningStrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Niveks View Post
    Ok what i did was wrong, technically. But most people dont even get arrested for such a small theft. I dont understand why they would even waste the courts time for this. CA courts are so backed up as it is, and their going to waste time on someone who stole $8 worth of ****. Im hoping the judge thinks the same way, and with my clean record, being a student and employed maybe theyll give me a break and bring it down to community service or something.
    Negged. Technically? At what point was it not wrong?

I hope they take you to court, charge you for costs and make a profit from it. If you're not man enough to admit you've 100% messed up then you don't deserve to get off lightly, and the judge will feel the same.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yesterday before work i really needed to get some gel insoles before work because i walk and carry **** for 8 hours. My feet had been killing me the last week. So i stop by walmart and while looking at them i realize i forgot my wallet at home. I decide screw it im gunna take the $8 insoles and i guess someone saw me on cam. i was stopped by 2 security guards with the insoles in my pockets.

So they took me in the back took down my info and called the police. I was cuffed, walked out and put in the back of the police car. The cop then wrote me citation for petty theft. Fukcing ridiculous...all for $8. Has anyone ever had to go to court for this? I have a clean record so im hoping the judge will just give me community service or something, most people dont even get arrested for such a small item. FUuuu
    what a dumass. criminal record for 8$ insoles! hahahahha!!!!!!!!

_Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    you didnt actually steal anything though
    On the road to becoming aesthetically pleasing.

Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000) Timepants is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    again, i dont condone theft at all, but you do need to know your rights.

security cant do shiit to you even if you're in the store.

retail security is all about prevention. they are borderline helpless if someone decides to steal anyway. they cant stop you from leaving, get in front of you if you try and leave, touch you in anyway, lock any door that prevents you from leaving, etc.

think of it this way. just because you stole from their employer doesn't give them the right to kidnap you. they can ask you to come to the back room under your own free will, but you could easily just smile right in their face and walk out and they cant do anything except call the cops and try to find out who you are through video.

I work at a grocery store and I've ran down multiple people for stealing steaks and beer and **** even though we aren't supposed to. Most of the people who steal aren't all too intelligent anyways (sry OP) so the last thing they are thinking is "oh he can't touch me or I can sue him/the store" The usually drop the stuff and run away or end up being tackled and held on the ground until the cops get there lol.
    Xbox Gamertag: Jimmie Rust1er

WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sms.
    Bring on picture sigs.

rapeback

Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Superplex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yesterday before work i really needed to get some gel insoles before work because i walk and carry **** for 8 hours. My feet had been killing me the last week. So i stop by walmart and while looking at them i realize i forgot my wallet at home. I decide screw it im gunna take the $8 insoles and i guess someone saw me on cam. i was stopped by 2 security guards with the insoles in my pockets.

So they took me in the back took down my info and called the police. I was cuffed, walked out and put in the back of the police car. The cop then wrote me citation for petty theft. Fukcing ridiculous...all for $8. Has anyone ever had to go to court for this? I have a clean record so im hoping the judge will just give me community service or something, most people dont even get arrested for such a small item. FUuuu
    you'll get fined and it will go on your record that you are a thief
    anytime an officer runs your license or ID from now on that will show up

and don't forget it, California will send that information to D.C. to be entered into a very large database guarded by the pentagon

see if you can get a 'stay'.. a stay of adjudication
    about your only shot at keeping your record clean to where only the county where you live will know
    once they send it to the state of California..

get a stay on the grounds you'll never do it again.. and if you do..
    then they send that to the state plus your next charge

since you are admitting you are a criminal, might as well try that angle with the prosecution
    then hope he takes pitty on you and sees you as the 'good guy' you say you are
    then like I say, only the county where you live will know unless of course you do it again

... that'll be $500 for my legal advice
    Last edited by Superplex; 08-22-2010 at 04:14 AM.

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    those soulless security guards could have cut you some slack
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000) Will.i_am is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NinjaZX10R View Post
    Well uhmmm..........I ounce had a kid who worked for me miss a day or work........turned out he tried to steal some video game from Walmart and when security attempted to stop him he ran. They chased him down and tackled him in the parking lot and dragged his ass back inside.......then they proceeded to do the same thing to him that they did to TS.

Granted, that might not have been technically legal for them to do that......but they sure as hell did it anyway. BTW, the kid also resisted arrest when the cops got there.

If I remember correctly, his entire extended family were over for the week from out of town and they all found out he had been arrested for theft plus resisting arrest. Needless to say he was humiliated BUT when I asked him what lesson he took from the whole experience his answer was priceless: "Never **** with Walmart".

Lesson not learned I guess.
    It depends on the state but in most states it is perfectly legal for security guards, who have probable cause of a theft, to use reasonable force to keep the suspect in custody until the police arrive. This statute is obviously a state by state thing so it may not apply in every state.

In my state (Washington) a merchant who catches a shoplifer is required to charge between a $100-200 penalty in addition to the value of the item so OP could have been stuck with a $208 penalty.

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is a retard getting indignant because the consequence was 'harsh' for his crime.

STFU, *******. Take responsibility.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NinjaZX10R View Post
    All seriousness aside, OP that's what you get when all you do is lift without cardio!

That being said, reminds me of the funniest cop chase I've ever seen. Dude robbed a bank on foot and was, apparently, a former high school cross country runner and figured no cop could catch him. Well, FML for him, the first cop to show up was a triathlete and managed to chase him down. The great part: They were apparently pretty even as far as speed goes so the foot chase lasted for 45 minutes. The crook kept looking behind him and seeing this cop slowly gaining on him and nothing he tried shook him. Finally he just said, "**** it" and stopped and gave up. Pure Win.
    where can i see this epicness??

_Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Watson_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread sho am good
    On the road to becoming aesthetically pleasing.

kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50) kanedon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KESque View Post
    If you had your car why didn't you drive home and get the money? Instead of being a thieving ****.

Slightly related story: My friend stole a bunch of flat screen TVs (by using the "sold" tape) and literally walking out of ASDA (UK branch of walmart, i think). Done it like 6 times no problem, 7th he got caught and all that happened to him was a bit of community service. LOL
    lol yup its called asda , fuuuuuuuuuuuuu i feel like trying this, need tips brah

Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok what i did was wrong, technically. But most people dont even get arrested for such a small theft. I dont understand why they would even waste the courts time for this. CA courts are so backed up as it is, and their going to waste time on someone who stole $8 worth of ****. Im hoping the judge thinks the same way, and with my clean record, being a student and employed maybe theyll give me a break and bring it down to community service or something.
    because walmart already stressed for years they dont care if its a pack of gum they will prosecute no matter what to prove a point to shop lifters and they have the money to waste to prove their point
    **Strong Join Date Crew**

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

**NJ Crew 973**

SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50) SPRR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikelitoris View Post
    op you would have rage broken out of your cuffs if you knew how much **** me and my friend stole freshman year... And never got caught

you can't break those cuffs...
    The Lightbringer, who held vile things in proud disdain, despised this rabble of commonplace spirits for ever wallowing in a life of feasts and pleasure. But to those who were possessed of a daring spirit, a restless soul, to those fired with a wild love of liberty, he proffered friendship, which we return with adoration.

War having become inevitable, he prepared for it, he drew forth iron from the mountains bordering his domain; iron, which he valued more than gold,

addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000) addictedidol is just really nice. (+1000)
    sucks brah. I got canned for drinking in public, which I consider harmless.

Anyway, just man it up and accept it, jobs look for felonies not misdemeanors lol, considering some traffic tickets show up as misdemeanors.
    \\\