Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by romeolol View Post
    I run an MMA gear and equipment review site.

http://MMAGearGuide.net

I recently picked up a pair of Winning MS-600 16oz gloves and FG-2900 headgear. Will be writing a review on both items within the coming weeks.
    Hey man -
    Thanks for popping in. I know you post some pretty good reviews over in the MMA section so the in put is certainly welcome.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) romeolol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll compile my reviews in a forum format and post them all here, and I'm glad to be on board.

By the way, I have the Twins gloves in 16oz as well. I believe it was a really good investment. They're not as compact as most Thai gloves but I'm not really bothered. Got them in lace-ups as well and the wrist support it provides is top notch.
    If you yin it up all day, you gotta yang it up all night.

Owner of Catseye Diffraction Glasses - the perfect accessory for live music events, raves and festivals.

CatseyeHQ.com
    ********.com/CatseyeHQ

Use the coupon code MISC to get 10% off your entire order!

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by romeolol View Post
    I run an MMA gear and equipment review site.

http://MMAGearGuide.net

I recently picked up a pair of Winning MS-600 16oz gloves and FG-2900 headgear. Will be writing a review on both items within the coming weeks.
    HA! I just found that website the other day. Thanks for letting us know. I will be checking in periodically.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shameless bump in hopes that someone else will add some reviews/info.

www.ShankAZombie.com

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, I only do boxing training on my own due to a busy schedule so I don't have experience with any sparring gear or many types of gear, but I can talk about some equipment I use and have found to have high quality reviews.

Here are some pics of some of my boxing related stuff. I'm basically a ringside fanboy because all the stuff I got from them is very high quality.

In my experience with handwraps, I found the Ringside Mexican style wraps to be the best. I've had the Throwdown wraps and Combat Sports I wraps and they don't compare to the ringside wraps. The stitching that holds the velcro would rip off on the other brands while my yellow ringside wraps will last. They actually feel thicker and offer more support imo. I threw out the other wraps and ordered another pair of the RS. On the other brands, it looks like it was threaded once but it looks like it is threaded twice in the rs wraps

I just recently got the Ringside bodysnatcher bag. I ordered it from boxingdepot.com because they offer free shipping and it saved me about $30 I believe. The bag says ringside but might be an older one? It isn't the same as they advertise in the pictures or as other ones I have seen.

Anyway, I don't really care because I love using this bag. I wouldn't say it replaces the heavy bag but it would be the second bag to get imo. The bag weighs 85 Lbs so you can hit it with a hard hook and it won't swing too much unless you already use the bag's momentum. I have it set up more for hooks. I can do uppercuts but the impact with the bag might be lower than you optimally want it. It's a beautiful bag. I love moving around it as it swings and hitting all the angles!

Sorry, no experience with other gloves but these are great just for using the bag. With these and the wraps I can hit the bag with full force. D ring strap makes it easy to put the gloves on by yourself. Weighs 14oz. I think these gloves should last me for several more years. I've used em several times a week for about a year now I think

I have a fairtex banana bag. I bought it used so I didn't fill it myself. The filling is starting to compress down so I have to fill it up a bit more. It's just a basic bag. I'm sure there are a lot of great ones out there. It's been outside for a year now and it's been wet many times but still good condition.

I also bought this ringside double end bag used on ebay. I bought bungee cables from home depot and use a 25 lb grip plate as the bottom with zip ties. I tied knots to adjust the height.

Title mesh wrap bag for laundry. Makes it easy to wash your sweaty wraps. It can hold 3-10 wraps.

I have this banner in my room. I think it's cool. it was like $14 on ebay

That's basically what I have. No matter how many bags you have, I know it's very important to work with a trainer and spar/fight. I hope when I get some free time, I have my eye on one of the gyms over here. Sorry I don't have much experience with other companies but I believe that this equipment will last a very long time.

Originally Posted by jshpark View Post
    Well, I only do boxing training on my own due to a busy schedule so I don't have experience with any sparring gear or many types of gear, but I can talk about some equipment I use and have found to have high quality reviews.

Here are some pics of some of my boxing related stuff. I'm basically a ringside fanboy because all the stuff I got from them is very high quality.

I just recently got the Ringside bodysnatcher bag. I ordered it from boxingdepot.com because they offer free shipping and it saved me about $30 I believe. The bag says ringside but might be an older one? It isn't the same as they advertise in the pictures or as other ones I have seen.

Anyway, I don't really care because I love using this bag. I wouldn't say it replaces the heavy bag but it would be the second bag to get imo. The bag weighs 85 Lbs so you can hit it with a hard hook and it won't swing too much unless you already use the bag's momentum. I have it set up more for hooks. I can do uppercuts but the impact with the bag might be lower than you optimally want it. It's a beautiful bag. I love moving around it as it swings and hitting all the angles!
    Ringside makes good stuff and usually at good prices. I want a bodysnatcher bag very badly myself. Looks like you have some great gear.

www.ShankAZombie.com

CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000) CAManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    Ringside makes good stuff and usually at good prices. I want a bodysnatcher bag very badly myself. Looks like you have some great gear.
    do you brahs have an opinion on gloves from title or top contender?
    USMC 2003-2009
    Echo Five Whiskey

Bench: 255(1RM)
    Squats: 315 (1RM)
    Deadlift: 335 (4 REPS)

jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just start MT a few months ago, so I have been collecting a few equipments since then.

Heres what I got so far:
    Gloves: Twins. I got them straight from Thailand and love them. My buddy has 2 pairs of Windy gloves and they feel great too. Before I got the Twins velcro strap, I had the Twin's gloves with the elastic bands because they were on sale. I do not recommend those because they are very difficult to put on.

Thai Pads: I bought some cheap Combat Sports Thai Pads from amazon and they have held up nicely. Not as good as something with a pricier price tag, but not bad.

Shin Guards: I just got my shin guards from Title a few days ago, and they are great. I paid $30 and they are well worth the money. Before that, I have been using my buddy's Twin's shin guards and they are pretty nice too, but I prefer Title's.

Punch Mitts: I got a pair from title (around $30), and am happy with them.

Originally Posted by CAManlet View Post

Title stuff always seems to get good reviews everywhere that I have looked. They MAY have higher and lower end stuff, Im not real sure, but I doubt you can do wrong with them. I had a pair of Top Contender gloves and they were ok, but dont compare to my Twins gloves in quality at all.

Originally Posted by jyim View Post
    I just start MT a few months ago, so I have been collecting a few equipments since then.

Heres what I got so far:
    Gloves: Twins. I got them straight from Thailand and love them. My buddy has 2 pairs of Windy gloves and they feel great too. Before I got the Twins velcro strap, I had the Twin's gloves with the elastic bands because they were on sale. I do not recommend those because they are very difficult to put on.

Thai Pads: I bought some cheap Combat Sports Thai Pads from amazon and they have held up nicely. Not as good as something with a pricier price tag, but not bad.

Shin Guards: I just got my shin guards from Title a few days ago, and they are great. I paid $30 and they are well worth the money. Before that, I have been using my buddy's Twin's shin guards and they are pretty nice too, but I prefer Title's.

Punch Mitts: I got a pair from title (around $30), and am happy with them.
    Sounds like a great set of stuff. More than enough to train hard.

www.ShankAZombie.com

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thx. It's good stuff. Great way to get your cardio.

Originally Posted by CAManlet View Post
    No experience but like Buff says, I see a lot of good about Title stuff. I'm sure their equipment is very good. I haven't heard of Top Contender

I got the Wavemaster XXL bag for 55 bucks yesterday. It's huge haha. I haven't filled it up yet. Our family might be moving next year. I dont know if I'll have a place to hang my bags.. =(.. I could probably flip this thing for a little. I will fill it up with water and I'll come back with how it goes hopefully sometime by next week

How do you guys fill your punching bags? I've never even opened my banana bag but it's starting to get lighter.. I don't know if its because my punching is getting harder or cause the stuffing is going down a little. I'll probably have to find rags.. Someone told me once rubber mulch is a good option and I have about 50 lbs of it already.. Might get to like 150 lbs with rubber mulch filled to the top.. Maybe a mix of mulch and rags..

OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) OPbetterDeliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jshpark View Post
    Thx. It's good stuff. Great way to get your cardio.

No experience but like Buff says, I see a lot of good about Title stuff. I'm sure their equipment is very good. I haven't heard of Top Contender

I got the Wavemaster XXL bag for 55 bucks yesterday. It's huge haha. I haven't filled it up yet. Our family might be moving next year. I dont know if I'll have a place to hang my bags.. =(.. I could probably flip this thing for a little. I will fill it up with water and I'll come back with how it goes hopefully sometime by next week

How do you guys fill your punching bags? I've never even opened my banana bag but it's starting to get lighter.. I don't know if its because my punching is getting harder or cause the stuffing is going down a little. I'll probably have to find rags.. Someone told me once rubber mulch is a good option and I have about 50 lbs of it already.. Might get to like 150 lbs with rubber mulch filled to the top.. Maybe a mix of mulch and rags..
    My experience with Title has been, you get what you pay for. I had some shin/instep pads that I think I paid $19 for...they lasted about a year. The pair I have now are the traditional style (similar to Twins/Windy's) and they have worked out VERY well. I generally don't use them unless sparing which I know contributes to their longevity....but you can just tell a difference in quality.

Filling punch bags? I haven't met anyone who who has filled a bag as well as they can fill them from the manufacturer. I guess you could fill it with the rubber mulch and ripped up sheets/t-shirts, etc... Distribution evenly will be the issue to over come.

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

^damn, still haven't got around to it yet. I didn't think about making it evenly distributed. I'm still thinking of what to do. I don't really know where to get ripped up sheets around here. I'm going to empty it and put whatever rubber mulch I have in there and see how it feels.

For you guys that were interested in the ringside bodysnatcher, luckily I found the "newer" version used so I got that one and sold the one I had pictured here. It's a little beat up but the quality is better.

I said I bought mine from boxingdepot.com to save on shipping (they charge only $2.95), but they actually send you the white and black one instead of what they have pictured.

The older one weighed more but it was curved so the bottom was a little larger more like a teardrop. This one I have now is more evenly shaped like an oval. The quality of the leather and filling is also much much better. I feel like I can get a little more angle and it is much more plush when I hit it; it's easier on the joints.

So although you can save like $20-25, I'd suggest buying directly from ringside or maybe going with the title one (pre-order for december @ $99 + $18 s/h)

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good reading here, thanks for the post. I retired "Dusty" today, my very old and worn Everlast heavy bag (which was mainly comprised of caved in tape in the striking area) and am researching getting another one. Info on here was helpful, sounds like Everlast doesnt make em the way they used to. Never realized how many different bag options there were until I started researching. Thanks for the post.

GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10) GrantHeston is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Picked up a Wavemaster and BOB from a dude on craigslist for $25. For the price, they have been well worth it. I actually enjoying hitting them more than my Everlast 100 lb. heavy bag. I have it handing from my power rack and I'm kinda confined to a certain area when working with it. As far as round timers go you can find a bunch of .mp3s to burn to cd or put on your ipod at speedbagforum dot com under the online workout timer section. There's a sticky at the top that says "What if I don't have a computer where I work out. Can I get a mp3 or cd?" Sorry I don't have a high enough post count to put a link in.
    Grant Heston - NASM-CPT
    www.granthestonfitness.com/blog
    www.********.com/granthestonfitness
    www.twitter.com/grantheston

Originally Posted by GrantHeston View Post
    Picked up a Wavemaster and BOB from a dude on craigslist for $25. For the price, they have been well worth it. I actually enjoying hitting them more than my Everlast 100 lb. heavy bag. I have it handing from my power rack and I'm kinda confined to a certain area when working with it. As far as round timers go you can find a bunch of .mp3s to burn to cd or put on your ipod at speedbagforum dot com under the online workout timer section. There's a sticky at the top that says "What if I don't have a computer where I work out. Can I get a mp3 or cd?" Sorry I don't have a high enough post count to put a link in.
    Great prices on those!
    I like the speedbagforum workout timer too, I just prefer my other methods (I have a gymboss timer, a Top Contender round timer and a Ringside timer CD.)

Oh and on a somewhat related note, I saw this video of Michael Jai White explaining how to throw jabs without telegraphing them. Essentially he is showing how to do a vertical punch, like Bruce Lee. Because I am studying Jeet Kune Do currently, I appreciated this video. Im not saying the vertical punch is the end all, be all, but it can be useful.
    Just FYI, MJ White is a black belt in 7 different systems.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Bumping this because we have had several boxing equipment questions in the last week or two.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Got any suggestions on how to raise a bag to sit higher? Chain on new bag is longer than chain on old bag...about 4" too long. I'm considering cutting chain links off to shorten.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    bump!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Originally Posted by Fabs23 View Post
    Got any suggestions on how to raise a bag to sit higher? Chain on new bag is longer than chain on old bag...about 4" too long. I'm considering cutting chain links off to shorten.
    Don't know if you'll see this....
    But I have a chain that's longer than I need on my bag...I just pull the link up that is the height I need the bag at and hang it from that link. No need to cut the chain unless the link does not fit on the hook you have.

Shouldn't be too big of an issue unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Don't know if you'll see this....
    But I have a chain that's longer than I need on my bag...I just pull the link up that is the height I need the bag at and hang it from that link. No need to cut the chain unless the link does not fit on the hook you have.

Shouldn't be too big of an issue unless I'm misunderstanding you.

I know what you mean, i tried that. I raised joist supports and was able to buy another inch and a half or so. Bag doesnt hang right when i drape chains, doesnt spin and swing is kind of jammed. I was hoping when I replaced the carabiner with the spring it would hang naturally, but it essentially hangs cock eyed. Its just high enough where a jab is hitting top of bag. I appreciate the response though, lots of good stuff in this thread. I like to see it stay alive.

Originally Posted by Fabs23 View Post
    I know what you mean, i tried that.
    Holy crap..didn't think you would be back to check this...heh.

Have you tried just changing out the chain? That's crazy that just using a link further down didn't work for you.

Hmmm, I wonder why it's binding up like you said (not spinning, swinging...not that you want it to swing a great deal anyways).

I'll think about it and if I come up with something i'll post back...either that or maybe buffbrown will chime in.
    If you get a chance (and want to fool with it) post some pictures up...it might make it easier to come up with a resolution for you.

Bump. I hope to have some more equipment reviews sometime soon.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Holy crap..didn't think you would be back to check this...heh.

Have you tried just changing out the chain? That's crazy that just using a link further down didn't work for you.

Hmmm, I wonder why it's binding up like you said (not spinning, swinging...not that you want it to swing a great deal anyways).

I'll think about it and if I come up with something i'll post back...either that or maybe buffbrown will chime in.
    If you get a chance (and want to fool with it) post some pictures up...it might make it easier to come up with a resolution for you.
    Bump. I hope to have some more equipment reviews sometime soon.
    Thanks for the bump Buff. That reminds me I need to take pics of my bag for advice on how to hang it higher

Another bump. I plan to make a hook punch tutorial video for youtube this weekend. If it goes well, I will post it here as well.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Bump for new boxing equip questions. I havent made the hook video yet, maybe this weekend.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Summer bump.
    I have seen a lot of heavy bags for sale on craigslist in my area lately.

Been doing a lot more shadowboxing lately as well.

www.ShankAZombie.com

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

New gloves.

Been doing a lot more shadowboxing lately as well.
    Yeah, I do that when the family is away. Calms the nerves. . . .

Got the Twins Special BGVL-3 gloves today. Awesome. Any preferred wraps?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Yeah, I do that when the family is away. Calms the nerves. . . .

Got the Twins Special BGVL-3 gloves today. Awesome. Any preferred wraps?
    I have several brands of wraps (top contender, revgear, everlast).
    Just make sure you get the longer ones. I prefer 180" ones myself. Im sure cgc can offer a good opinion on this as well.

While on that topic, here is a link to a site that shows how to wrap properly:

http://how-to-box.com/content/how-pu...s-basic-method

www.ShankAZombie.com

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have several brands of wraps (top contender, revgear, everlast).
    Just make sure you get the longer ones. I prefer 180" ones myself. Im sure cgc can offer a good opinion on this as well.

While on that topic, here is a link to a site that shows how to wrap properly:

http://how-to-box.com/content/how-pu...s-basic-method
    Breaking hand bones sucks. . . .
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~