MacManLtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MacManLtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MacManLtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MacManLtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MacManLtd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Insanity Workout" for cutting, p90x for Bulking?

Does this sound like a good idea?

Cut for 2 months using Insanity as the workout plan, and some weights here and there.

And then do p90x to bulk afterwards? BTW I don't really want to bulk that much, I need to stay really flexible for the sports I play, can't have huge muscles getting in the way. (kinda one of my biggest assets in the sports I play, is that I'm much more flexible then everyone else.)

Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What sport is this?

elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgenyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MacManLtd View Post
    Does this sound like a good idea?

Cut for 2 months using Insanity as the workout plan, and some weights here and there.

And then do p90x to bulk afterwards? BTW I don't really want to bulk that much, I need to stay really flexible for the sports I play, can't have huge muscles getting in the way. (kinda one of my biggest assets in the sports I play, is that I'm much more flexible then everyone else.)
    You can still be muscular and flexible at the same time and it takes "years" and very intense training to become muscular to a point where your range of movement is altered. I believe I have never heard of P90x and bulking used in the same sentence before. I guess there's a first for everything.

kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10) kronotek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have to agree with elgenyo, I have never heard of p90x and bulking in the same sentence. I personally am doing p90x and its seems like you would be losing weight if you did the workouts, certainly not something for bulking.

bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000)
    P90X is pretty much just cardio. Who bulks with sets of 20+ reps?

Suppose you could modify it a bit and do heavier weights/smaller sets, but why not do a more typical bulk program and add a more interesting form of cardio?

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bulk with something like starting strength or rippetoes or a variation of such