Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why is it so hard to find a (decent) good honest chick these days?

I swear.. even the one that seems so innocent, is a far bigger slut than you would think......

why??????
    You impending

JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its just the new thing nowadays... mostly all girls are whores and skanks. Good girls are rare.

-"bein part of this life I feel like im bound up end up with somebody thats been with everybody"
    Dr. Craig.
    PhD.
    Bro Science.

affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) affalcon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To me women nowadays seem to be always looking at the grass is greenier on the other side till they jump then they wanna come back after slutting around. Just my opinion.

trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainjunkie1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -"bein part of this life I feel like im bound up end up with somebody thats been with everybody"

where did you got that quote from? that's exactly how im feeling right now? its soo true..
    You impending

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so cheat

aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It isn't difficult to find decent and honest chicks.

You reflect out what you are inside. If you are dishonest with yourself then you'll quickly see that in other people. You'll also bypass those people who are honest and even mislabel honesty from dishonesty.

Everytime I hear a guy who says 'why can't I find x women...' I have to ask, are you that yourself? Answer that honestly, and if you work on that and can get to grips with it you'll find a flood of it in your life.

All through highschool and college all I could find was good decent women. It was hard for me to find difficult women. It was funny because I would hear guys who say its so rare to find these great women, but eventually they'd find "the one". All of them. If they were so rare, how could each of them find "the one"? No logic there, unless its true there is equally just as many good people as there are bad in this world.

Originally Posted by aintdatabitch View Post
    It isn't difficult to find decent and honest chicks.

You reflect out what you are inside. If you are dishonest with yourself then you'll quickly see that in other people. You'll also bypass those people who are honest and even mislabel honesty from dishonesty.

Everytime I hear a guy who says 'why can't I find x women...' I have to ask, are you that yourself? Answer that honestly, and if you work on that and can get to grips with it you'll find a flood of it in your life.

All through highschool and college all I could find was good decent women. It was hard for me to find difficult women. It was funny because I would hear guys who say its so rare to find these great women, but eventually they'd find "the one". All of them. If they were so rare, how could each of them find "the one"? No logic there, unless its true there is equally just as many good people as there are bad in this world.
    I wish I could see it your way brah..
    You impending

Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tell me about it dude. I finally meet a chick that seems just like that and she's going off to school in 2 weeks 4 hours away. Just gotta keep looking for one that's not too bad.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    am 29 and havnt found a non-whorish chik, been searching for the right one since i last remember, those kinda girls r very rare, lately ive been thinking going to eastern europe and trying my luck their
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comrie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the same can be said about guys!

it is so hard to find a decent good guy these days who aren't all about just getting into a girl's pants or a guy that focuses so much on looks

most guys are shallow and dont see a good thing even though its in front of them

CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500) CranberryVodka is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's not .. you just have to put in a legitimate effort to talk to different women

Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dogbreath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by comrie View Post
    the same can be said about guys!

it is so hard to find a decent good guy these days who aren't all about just getting into a girl's pants or a guy that focuses so much on looks

most guys are shallow and dont see a good thing even though its in front of them
    Girls are the same. I can't tell you how many females I have met complain that all guys are jerks, yet the good ones are ignored or friend zoned.
    Brawndo! It's got electrolytes!

We're whalers on the moon, we carry a harpoon,
    But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales
    and sing our whaling tune.

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I blame Chickflick Movies, Girl im seeing made me watch Dear John

No ****, these are the cliffs.

Fall inlove
    He deploys (special forces)
    She breaks up with him, over letter. Telling him she is engaged.
    He nearly dies, doesnt hear from her.
    His father dies, he goes to confront her about shiz.
    The guy she ****ed him over with is dying. She plays guilt card.
    Guy dies, She expects to get back together now with Soldier dude telling him how much she loves him.

This is what girls base their morals on.

She said "how romantic is this movie" I bertstared the **** out of her.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Western culture is a pile of horse****. Find a broad who agrees with that sentiment and you'll find a broad who won't **** your best friend on your birthday.

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by affalcon View Post
    To me women nowadays seem to be always looking at the grass is greenier on the other side till they jump then they wanna come back after slutting around. Just my opinion.
    Basically this and that you have a lot of white knights who will put up with that sort of thing if a woman is attractive/man has money. I can't tell you how many friends I've had do this sort of thing and when I ask "Why?" they might say it's because they just love the other person so much they can see past those problems. It's easier to jump around or even cheat when you know the other person is weak enough to stay there no matter what. It's a great security blanket.

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    safe to say im losing hope for humanity.

anonymous

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop looking at your ex's ********.

RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RusnConcussion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    From my ex gf's fb:

Her: Clubbing was awesome!!! Let's go again next Saturday guys!!
    Her: Hahaa that was a fail because there weren't any old guys there lmfao but next time I'm wearing flats and stuffing my car keys into one of the guys pockets haha

This girl I thought was great relationship material... ****ing rage... slut in disguise....
    channel that anger and use it to...

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
    I reciprocate reputation.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)

it's a wonder snakes don't slither out of them everytime they uncross their legs

Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    I blame Chickflick Movies, Girl im seeing made me watch Dear John

No ****, these are the cliffs.

Fall inlove
    He deploys (special forces)
    She breaks up with him, over letter. Telling him she is engaged.
    He nearly dies, doesnt hear from her.
    His father dies, he goes to confront her about shiz.
    The guy she ****ed him over with is dying. She plays guilt card.
    Guy dies, She expects to get back together now with Soldier dude telling him how much she loves him.

This is what girls base their morals on.

She said "how romantic is this movie" I bertstared the **** out of her.

Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Seann_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's just naturally how people are. Men are upfront about it, and women hide it. Society also plays a huge part. Take for example the woman that watched Sex and the City and made it her goal to be like them. She slept with 1000 men because they are portraying that as normal. Also Morpheus' daughter..after seeing Kardashians sex tape.

But in reality, those are the kinds of women that we are going for these days. How often do men stay with women that don't give them sex? Essentially men, TV, and the internet spawned what were seeing now.

anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didnt read thread

because this is the way the media influnced them, and the way that man influenced them.

Women want to be wanted by men, and so they adapted to what they are now using media (hollywood) as a guide...

im no womans rightist or man hater or white knight. Its just the way it is, woman are what they are cause they thought this is how we wanted them to be. Then when they start getting hurt, and feeling like worthless pieces of crap they get all B|tchy and start acting up, or start putting up fake faces.

there are some decent woman out there (i am i think, an optomist)
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlwaysOnFire24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dogbreath View Post
    Girls are the same. I can't tell you how many females I have met complain that all guys are jerks, yet the good ones are ignored or friend zoned.
    There's a huge difference between a good guy that has edge, won't put up with a girl's bull****, and a thirst for life. Most of these good guys you speak of are just walking, talking ATM machines ready to praise the ground the girls walks on.

The problem is, every girl wants to turn the cool, bad boy player into the loyal boyfriend. Won't happen unless you're soulmates.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysOnFire24 View Post
    The problem is, every girl wants to turn the cool, bad boy player into the loyal boyfriend. Won't happen unless you're soulmates.
    That is the equivalent of turning a hoe into a house wife, not going to happen. The mentality is ****ed up on both sides.

There are good women and good guys out there, its just that it is human nature to piss all over them because you can. Simple as that. I know I am a good guy an I'm not going to mope around because I struggle to find a good girl. Life is life and I take it one step at a time, either **** will fall into place or it wont. At least I am happy with who I am and how I treat others.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They are out there, just hard to find. I blame modern media (mtv and rap bull****) influences young girls to be scandalous thus growing up to be whores.

anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50) anklez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by buddy4002 View Post
    They are out there, just hard to find. I blame modern media (mtv and rap bull****) influences young girls to be scandalous thus growing up to be whores.
    wisdom lol

have you heard the songs little girls listen to theese days?
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buddy4002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by anklez View Post
    wisdom lol

have you heard the songs little girls listen to theese days?
    yep and it blows my mind. Your post was right on point. I mean look at all the shows that all these young girls watch as well..its just a straight encouragement for them to think these things are "normal". If I pass by MTV and see what's on it seriously makes me rage and that's what a majority of these girls are watching.

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trainjunkie1 View Post
    I swear.. even the one that seems so innocent, is a far bigger slut than you would think......

why??????
    They only act innocent because they don't want guys knowing they get with other guys. A man will only give a woman his heart if he thinks he is special. A guy pays a lot more and forgives far more after he has given his heart over.

It is rooted in evolution: If you think she has your child and she has good genes that are better than you could get from most other women, you will forgive all and do everything to help and make sure the child succeeds. If you think she gets around, then the child might not be yours. No love then. And if you think she is below average, you leave the kid for her to raise, since why invest in a kid that won't likely succeed 3 generations from now anyway?

Women know this, which is why they make sure you think you are special and they are special before they let you think you impregnated them.

lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JoeyCraig View Post
    its just the new thing nowadays... mostly all girls are whores and skanks. Good girls are rare.

Not so. It has been going on for millions of years before humans even evolved. I bet lizards do this too. Or at least any species where the children are raised, and there is a chance the male will help.

Human children are the most defenseless at birth, and take the longest to reach adulthood, so it is more common with humans.

Originally Posted by Seann_ View Post
    Men are upfront about it, and women hide it. Society also plays a huge part.
    Women take 9 months to have a baby. If she has a reputation for sleeping around, no guy will think it is his and take care of it. Over millions of years, women evolved to hide their sexuality.

Men can impregnate 10 women a day, every day. Before the days of child support, any man who advertised that was telling women that his genes are desirable to other women, and that her children will easily find mates if they have his genes. All he had to do was convince her that she was special and that he does not have any other kids out there, that it just was sex but no impregnation. If a woman knows a man has other kids, he is less desirable to her because either his funds will be divided, or he does not care for his kids. If his genes are good enough, she might not care if she gets help from him or not, and she will just get them from an unsuspecting guy.

Men can be just as bad as women though, impregnating women and running. Both sides have put up fake fronts for hundreds of thousands of years.

Modern society just makes it seem more acceptable to be open about it. Women are discovering they don't have to trick ugly men any more. They can just go to strip clubs and get cash directly and openly.