jayseyboy42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking excessive peeing

Howdy guys
    Been taking creatine for nearly six weeks now
    and im up peeing 3-4 times through the night
    is this normal?
    If so is there anything i can do to stop this apart from stop using creatine?
    As its starting to do my mrs head in! lol.

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When do you take it? Might want to hold off your fluid consumption an hour or two before bedtime....

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and you're sure it's the Creatine??

only way to know is to stop taking it for a week and then see what happens....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was peeing my brains out for a while when I was taking creatine as well... That and I was drinking a ton of water... Check the label on your pre-workout creatine supp. It may have Niacin in it which will make you pee a ton too.
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jayseyboy42 View Post
    Howdy guys
    is this normal?
    My guess is, whatever you're mixing the creatine in is liquid that you weren't drinking before. Add more liquid to your diet, and you'll be peeing more.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It probably is the creatine, I know loads of people (inc myself) that pee more when taking it. For peeing during the night, I would just say change the time that you're taking the creatine
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

excessive peeing

Thanks for all your! comments guys

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I guess I wouldn't worry about excessive peeing as to excessive sh!tting. lol.
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) orb85750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting out of bed to use the bathroom 3 or 4(!) times every
    night? That's quite unusual for sure.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drink less fluids and your nightly toilet should slow.

Oh and by the way,men don't "pee".

Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    Drink less fluids and your nightly toilet should slow.

Oh and by the way,men don't "pee".
    Sorry urinate!!!

BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in the same boat. I used to get up once a night and now it is 3-4 times. I thought it was due to the L-arginine I was taking, but after reading this post, it could either be the creatine or the ZMA (high vit B in it). But after further reflection, it may not be the actual creatine but the fact I try to drink a gallon of water/ice green tea a day, so it's only natural that it would flow out at night.

Thanks for the input and query.

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlackSwan88 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I used to get up once a night and now it is 3-4 times. I thought it was due to the L-arginine I was taking, but after reading this post, it could either be the creatine or the ZMA (high vit B in it). But after further reflection, it may not be the actual creatine but the fact I try to drink a gallon of water/ice green tea a day, so it's only natural that it would flow out at night.

Thanks for the input and query.
    I drink tonnes of water but pretty much stop it approx 45 minutes before going to bed. Only have to get up once during the night, but I'm 38 and therefore have old people problems.
    Just time your fluid intake and creatine a bit better.

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxFitTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Howdy guys
    is this normal?
    LOL, you're a guy - and if you're on this forum - over 35. May not be the creatine.

MFT
    "My feet are hurting from kicking so much ass." ~Me - and Nike, lol
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." ~Winston Churchill
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you." ~Jim Rohn
    "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." ~Wayne Dyer
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~C. S. Lewis

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has your water intake gone up dramatically

BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    I drink tonnes of water but pretty much stop it approx 45 minutes before going to bed. Only have to get up once during the night, but I'm 38 and therefore have old people problems.
    Just time your fluid intake and creatine a bit better.
    Peter..thanks for the feedback, but there is a method to my madness..I get done lifting about 4 pm, walk dog then, cook dinner, everything is done by say 6:30. I usually go to bed at 10:30. So I have 4 hrs of hang time. I end up getting the muchiees...and during my cutting phase this is a deal killer. So to head it off, I drink water to feel full. If you can think of something that I'm missing that solves this dilemma..I'm all ears mate!

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Peter..thanks for the feedback, but there is a method to my madness..I get done lifting about 4 pm, walk dog then, cook dinner, everything is done by say 6:30. I usually go to bed at 10:30. So I have 4 hrs of hang time. I end up getting the muchiees...and during my cutting phase this is a deal killer. So to head it off, I drink water to feel full. If you can think of something that I'm missing that solves this dilemma..I'm all ears mate!
    Green Tea works really well for me. Takes the hunger pangs away nicely with about a tablespoon of honey. (~50 cals)
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

Yeah, that'll do it. You could do what desert dude suggest and just have a cup of tea with a bit of honey. Or just have a larger evening meal, if possible? Obv this means slightly smaller lunch. Or, assuming your not doing some form of I.F., have your dinner a bit later or just save yourself a few cals so you can have a light 8.30 snack.

Just thinking out loud mate but getting up 3-4 times a big is a real bugger and I don't think you can get out of that without mixing your eating schedule up a bit. And you obv only need to do that when cutting.
    Obviously I reckon you have already thought about all this but sometimes all someone can do is point out the obvious.

NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

[53 here taking c4 pre workout creating before and one after workout. Drinking lots of water all day the protien shake before bed. I sleep all night long

You might be experiencing onset of BPH prostate enlargement. Best to curb volume of liquids Before bedtime

QUOTE=jayseyboy42;1012809173]Howdy guys
    is this normal?
    As its starting to do my mrs head in! lol.[/QUOTE]

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Howdy guys
    is this normal?
    i dont think its the creatines issue i think it is that having to drink your creatine each day that is keeping you hydrated which makes you have to pee more, happened like that for me

Right...I think it is the extra liquid that I'm taking because I am on creatine. Actually I just came off of it this weekend, as I'm cycling off it for 6 weeks.

This is my first cut since losing all my weight and I'm finding it very hard. I went from 231 down to 164..then bulked up to 189...and now I'm at 183..every lb is a freaking battle. Thanks for the input mates!

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right...I think it is the extra liquid that I'm taking because I am on creatine. Actually I just came off of it this weekend, as I'm cycling off it for 6 weeks.

This is my first cut since losing all my weight and I'm finding it very hard. I went from 231 down to 164..then bulked up to 189...and now I'm at 183..every lb is a freaking battle. Thanks for the input mates!
    since the cycle off how's your pissing been?

Originally Posted by thatcrzyguy View Post
    since the cycle off how's your pissing been?
    About the same because I'm drinking about the same amount...keeps me from getting hungry and old habit. But funny thing is my strenght has gone up...but that's only with a couple cutting workouts under my belt, so may just be a blip.

So your strength has gone up more without creatine you said?

RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you have diabetes?

Originally Posted by thatcrzyguy View Post
    So your strength has gone up more without creatine you said?
    Well, it went up the last workout, which was 4 days after my last creatine. But heres the deal, I was doing 5 sets of Inclines, 5 sents of Regular BP, 5 sets of Flies and then 5 sets of narrow grip Regular BP for Tris every 3rd workout. However, when I changed to working a total body workout, every other day, I'm doing 2 sets inclines, 2 set regular and 2 set narrow...so naturally with fewer sets, my energy in that muscle area is higher...right? Or am I missing something.

No, no diabetes..this pee increase is just in the last say 3 months. Had blood work done and everything is perfect.

Thanks mates!