Closed Thread
Page 236 of 302 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,080 of 9047
    Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrote this the other night. It puts me in a feel good mood, maybe others too.

http://soundcloud.com/rickyvj/ricky-maroon-5-pay-phone

This song is about my pursuit of happiness
    It’s not this suit or fortnightly deposits
    something I found out by letting go
    Letting the coins flow , don’t stop to pick em up
    There’s a hole in my pocket for the one in my heart
    to balance my losses not put a value on love.

Then I woke up, it wasn’t you on my mind .
    The sun shined i noticed the crowd by my side .
    Guy, girl , co-workers and class mates
    I realized but I had a lot more at stake
    they needed me like I need them
    I got names to mention but I’d have back to the beginning
    Shame there isn’t time for everyone ,
    I’m Short on change and missed the call you dialed
    But the pick up I really need , only comes from seeing you smile

And there i am, suddenly dancing
    From the first time, I just loved the feeling
    and I know you see all my pops and locks
    but I wish you could just hear my thoughts
    where my life is only 3 minutes
    and Troubles diminish,
    And the only thing I care for
    …. Is how this move is going to finish.

Cause life is a melody, if you can’t dance , just sing it.
    If you can’t sing, well then just string it.
    If you’re also no good at instruments
    You’re me , a guy with more limits than talents
    But when you chase the happiness over success
    there are no losers just numerous winners
    that’s the message im trying to leave.
    I hope you check it cause …
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tyro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Short videos so watch them all (might be the best thing you do today)
    ill rep you if you're using common sense

www.squatsandmilk.com

bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peteyyytran View Post
    Must read article about our Egos and how they hold us back

http://www.kratosguide.com/ego-the-false-center/
    Amazing article. I feel so content after reading that article and did what it said. It makes you feel happy from inside and I am not talking about just one time happiness I am talking about lifetime happiness...the happiness that no one can snatch from you. Repped!

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to be a jerk... but maroon 5 doesn't really inspire anyone, just saying
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Awesome quote from this article:

"A man who attains to the self is never in any clash. Others may come and clash with him, but he is never in clash with anybody."
    NickHammondDesign.com

TheGoodLifePosts.com

~~ Left Arm won't generate enough force Crew ~~

S - 325
    B - 205
    D - 365

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NHammondDesign View Post
    Awesome quote from this article:

"A man who attains to the self is never in any clash. Others may come and clash with him, but he is never in clash with anybody."
    My fav is:

A real beggar is one who asks for and demands attention.
    And a real emperor is one who lives in himself.
    He has a center of his own, he doesn’t depend on anybody else.

elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lolwut!!

http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/s...rd_112811.html

86 YEARS OLD – Johanna Quaas is a true inspiration to all of us as she is spending her days tumbling, spinning and twirling on the gym floor and on the parallel bars no less!

Just recently, Cottbus, Germany hosted the 2012 Cottbus World Cup where Quaas performed her exhibition routine on the floor and on the parallel bars. Although the 86 year old has won 11 medals in senior gymnastics competitions, she ultimately just continues to practice “for fun.”

We doubt that this lovely white-haired athlete sat around at home watching TV all day when she was younger. In fact, in 1954, Quaas was a member of the handball team that took the Eastern German Championship! Today, she continues to astonish audiences in events across the globe.

Stories like these that make us feel like we should detach ourselves from our computer screens and go outside and do some push ups or something!
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

-Pharmacy student crew

TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000)
    1.Warm-up: foam rolling, static stretching and jumping rope (or something similar).
    2.Lift Weights: 5/3/1; keep it basic and strong.
    3.Condition: Run hills, push Prowler.

That’s it. Do this 3-4 times a week and you won’t fall into the trap of being normal. You’ll be strong, healthy and in shape. You won’t make New Year’s resolutions because you’ll be living it every day. You can eat that final piece of pie and not count carbs because you just ran 20 hill sprints for the third time this week. You can wake up and not feel like **** because you’ve actually taken the time to foam roll and stretch. You actually have some traps from deadlifting. You don’t fall for fitness trends, because you know what works. You stop caring what people say on the internet, because you’re always making progress. You’re always moving forward toward something.

People ask you how to train, and you answer, “I look at what you do, and then I do the exact opposite.”

You’ll actually be able to move because your feet will be fast from jumping rope. You won’t be out of breath all the time. You’ll be able to take on any physical activity you want. You’ll be different once you’ve spent time straining to get a rep PR in the squat or pushed a Prowler for 40 minutes. Dealing with the idiots at work or your boss will no longer be an issue. It’s hard to bring a man down after he’s had three weeks of personal records in the gym. It’s hard to get mad at the guy who cuts you off in traffic after you’ve left your lunch on top of the hill after bear crawling up it. Who cares about all that meaningless stuff? When your training and your life are moving forward, you certainly won’t.

It doesn’t take a lot to do this. You already give 8-10 hours a day to your boss and to your work. To boredom and to people and organizations that couldn’t care less about you. Then your family and friends get the rest of your time.

What about you? Do you really think so little of yourself that you can’t sacrifice an hour or two, 3-4 days a week, for yourself? This “me” time isn’t spent shopping, watching TV or getting on the internet. You’re spending it reinvesting in your body, building strength, and building character. Kicking ass and training consistently – and with some balance – will do wonders for both your body and your mind.

Get rid of all the meaningless crap in your life and your training. Get rid of the things that bleed your energy in the weight room and in life. What’s better for you? The Prowler or a stroll on the treadmill? What do you think is going to make you better?

Don’t fall for the crap that people are peddling on message boards, in magazines or on TV. Get your **** in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesn’t matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? **** you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit.

This is a call to arms for some of you. It is for me, too. Stop all the things that make you a pussy and steal your energy. Get your life back.

-Jim Wendler, 5/3/1

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Supersci23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supersci23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supersci23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Motivational wallpapers and videos that I like to use

I really enjoyed this thread! I'm going to be changing my wallpaper all the time now! I tried to post these you-tube videos but... I haven't posted enough to do so... haha so maybe 49 posts from now I will lol
    Attached Images

TheSirRichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Disappointed i couldnt find anything musclepharm wallpaper wise that was pretty clean and sleek, so i made my own. hope you all like it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TheSirRichard; 07-11-2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthewkarai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not sure if repost...
    makes all of my issues and problems seem insignificant
    "Disregard Everything, Aquire Aesthetics" Crew

JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    Not to be a jerk... but maroon 5 doesn't really inspire anyone, just saying
    all good. Just about me doing something I enjoy. that is all you need to take away from it.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joefow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Life passes most by while they're making grand plans for it."

daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    Sent chills down my back lol

NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by daveerwin View Post
    Sent chills down my back lol
    More importantly, what a perfect rock he found. I wish I had a rock like that.

Here are a few bad boys I designed myself:

NickHammondDesign.com

TheGoodLifePosts.com

~~ Left Arm won't generate enough force Crew ~~

S - 325
    B - 205
    D - 365

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just watch, you've probably seen before but it was humbling and inspiring at the same time.

JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JasoniLift89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) infidel4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That website is a crock of pure horse sh!t.
    brb stealing every single content from other sources.
    brb stealing from miscers (Frank Yang, singleplayer etc.)
    brb giving money to miscers to promote this sh!tty website.

Negging everyone who posts a link to this sh!tty website from here on....either post the article on here or dont post it at all.

fuking tired of this sh!t.

bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000) bornfrompain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wish I could find a 300+ dpi file of this to print and hang in my workplace...or even to distribute.

edit: simple google search lead me to www.goodfuckingdesignadvice.com (remove bold)

[A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

Don't come at me too hard FiscMag's Avatar
    FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FiscMag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    July 16th, 2011 - Never Forget
    ----------------------------
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The only real failure is failure to try.

The only easy day was yesterday.

daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveerwin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you kids are probably saying to yourself, "Now, I'm gonna go out, and I'm gonna get the world by the tail, and wrap it around and put it in my pocket!!" Well, I'm here to tell you that you're probably gonna find out, as you go out there, that you're not gonna amount to Jack Squat!!" You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a van down by the river!" - Chris Farley

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Strikeforce or bust DONJUANPIMPIN's Avatar
    DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Grind. It's what separates me from my opponent. It's what lets me know I'm doing what it takes to win. The Grind beats you up. It wears you down. It knocks you to the ground and whispers in your ear, "Is that all you got?" The Grind picks you up. It pulls you forward. And when the time comes to reach down through the pain and weakness for that last little bit of strength you've got left . . . The Grind's got your back. The Grind can't be tamed. It can't be compromised. It can't be put off till tomorrow because you don't feel like it today. The Grind pushes you through defeat. The Grind lifts you up in victory. I don't fear The Grind. I respect it. I don't avoid The Grind. I Embrace It.
    I'm
    Born to Lose
    Built To Win
    New Blog life,bjj,lifting
    cashonomics.org

madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by madbro86 View Post

woah, should be mod repped for sharing that.

sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by daveerwin View Post
    you kids are probably saying to yourself, "Now, I'm gonna go out, and I'm gonna get the world by the tail, and wrap it around and put it in my pocket!!" Well, I'm here to tell you that you're probably gonna find out, as you go out there, that you're not gonna amount to Jack Squat!!" You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a van down by the river!" - Chris Farley
    Possibly the best of all motivational speakers.

madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) madbro86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    woah, should be mod repped for sharing that.
    bro I got shivers watching it

embedded here for everyone

Last edited by madbro86; 07-13-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 236 of 302 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast