Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Female Transformation Contest Sept to Jan for fun!

Hello Female Forum! A few of us just completed a 4 month transformation contest and we very much enjoyed the experience and the accountability that came along with it. So I have decided to start a thread for a new one to see how many people may be interested.

This is not a "contest" per se, because we don't really care who is the winner. The purpose of the contest is to give each other support as well as accountability throughout the process. It will be a place to declare goals, frustrations, vent, and gather motivation. Yes, we will be posting before, middle, and after pics in order to keep everyone on track versus making excuses!

Please post if you would like to join, this contest will run through the holidays so it WON'T be easy! We will formulate a plan of action/rules as we get more people on board and start to chat.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Rowyn!

I'm in. I joined the last one but dropped out. I will be around more often and till the end this time!

Where is the poll to choose the "winner" of the last contest?

~*~
    Koyasha.
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to be in! This is exactly what I need to keep on track
    You can only take away what you put in....

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I'm game! Thanks Rowyn

Stats: 5'5, 136lbs, ?% body fat (anyone care to make a guesstimate?), 26 years old, 9 weeks post-partum.

Plan: Meal plan from Kimm4 for fat loss, 3-5x per week strength training, and zero cardio (with the exception of walking my dog 7x per week with a stroller and 10 min warm-ups lifting)

Please be kind. LOL. I cannot believe I posted this picture, but I need my motivation. The one with the plaid top is my August 14th picture. The other picture is from July 14th - so one month exact progress.
    What are talking about? You just had a baby! You look beautiful.

I'm in. I was bulking for preparation for a possible bb comp, but decided to put that off for a while. I "over-bulked" <snork!> and need to reign things in a bit. Latest photos in my O35 journal titled "leg quest."

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well - here goes! It's time I got up the courage to post some pics and go for this thing!

I'm in!

I only weigh myself once a week and when I did that on Sunday, I was still at 210. I started the new nutrition and workout plan on Monday Aug. 16th so this is great timing for me.

And here's the pics, as you can see I've got a lot of work ahead of me.
    Attached Images
    ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq ǝɯ ʇnd puɐ dn ǝɯ ʞɔıd ǝsɐǝןd 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

"There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact."
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Work harder, work smarter. There is absolutely no reason why I can't do both!

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everyone is posting before pics already.

Do we start now or Sep 1st? Just asking cause I want to make sure to take pics on the 1st day of the contest, not two weeks late in case we start now.

Love,
    K.
    __

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    Everyone is posting before pics already.

Do we start now or Sep 1st? Just asking cause I want to make sure to take pics on the 1st day of the contest, not two weeks late in case we start now.

Love,
    K.
    I see what you mean, I'll remove mine until we clarify rules. If I need to post Sept 1 pics then I will, otherwise repost my others as starting pictures

Discdoggie: Thank you!

krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisdineone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Count me In!
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn"

I AM busting my ass!!

One Life One Body!!

michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm in a again! The last one was a great motivation for me and I think this one will be too as I continue to cut!
    "success is a journey, not a destination" -most profound fortune cookie ever!

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does it matter if I plan to cut for 8-12 weeks and then begin a bulk? Otherwise, I'm in for motivation and keeping to the plan! I started a new eating plan yesterday, so that's the "beginning" for me.

pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10) pammybilloni is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Joining this one too

I joined another contest Sept-Dec, but I'll do this one also.

I'm 5'5", 220lbs. I started a weight loss program almost 2 weeks ago now, have dropped 6.5 lbs since. Goal for the contest: to weigh 150lbs.

Good luck everyone!

(I do have pictures on my bodyspace)

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow you guys are fast! Since this contest is for fun, I don't think it matters so much if you post pics now or Sept 1st. But let's make a deadline for Sept 1st to state current stats, put up pics, and state goals. Try to think of a decent goal to hit for midmark at 8 weeks, then an overall goal for the 16 weeks. Front, side, back shots, bikinis or tank top type of pics please.

Everyone is welcome, cutting or bulking does not matter So for those who are trying to gain, please feel free to join. However, we cannot support anyone who seems to be underweight and cutting in their "diet" goals. There didn't seem to be anyone like that in the other transformation contest, but just wanted to state that here since eating disorders are prevalent in this forum.

Anyone is welcome to step up and make suggestions, I am just getting the ball rolling.

Personally, I will prolly post new pics Sept 1st since I am currently eating like a horse for a little strength competition, lol. Only 1 week to go and then I can get back on track.

kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kstate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm in!

Count me in, let's do this!

Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abscynthe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the accountability that goes along with this, and after the last couple of days, I need something to keep me on track! So count me in.

wants2bfit2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wants2bfit2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wants2bfit2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me,Me! This is going to be great considering I'm soooo new (mostly lurk) and I've never been a part of something like this
    *What doesnt kill you will only make you stronger!*

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What the heck I'll join in as well. Just started New Rules of Lifting for Women and can't wait to see what kind of progress I make. Good luck everyone and I look forward to posting with you!
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Wow you guys are fast! Since this contest is for fun, I don't think it matters so much if you post pics now or Sept 1st. But let's make a deadline for Sept 1st to state current stats, put up pics, and state goals. Try to think of a decent goal to hit for midmark at 8 weeks, then an overall goal for the 16 weeks. Front, side, back shots, bikinis or tank top type of pics please.

Everyone is welcome, cutting or bulking does not matter So for those who are trying to gain, please feel free to join. However, we cannot support anyone who seems to be underweight and cutting in their "diet" goals. There didn't seem to be anyone like that in the other transformation contest, but just wanted to state that here since eating disorders are prevalent in this forum.

Anyone is welcome to step up and make suggestions, I am just getting the ball rolling.

Personally, I will prolly post new pics Sept 1st since I am currently eating like a horse for a little strength competition, lol. Only 1 week to go and then I can get back on track.
    This is great, Rowyn!

For me, I so dislike the way I look, getting me in front of a camera is dang near impossible - and posting them online - ha! (But I'm working on it!)

So, I just used the pics I had since they were taken in a decent time frame of what we are doing and it's a fun contest.

Good luck to everyone!
    ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎɯ uo ʞɔɐq ǝɯ ʇnd puɐ dn ǝɯ ʞɔıd ǝsɐǝןd 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

"There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact."
    Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Work harder, work smarter. There is absolutely no reason why I can't do both!

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in! I really enjoyed the other contest so I would love to do this one. . . I'm excited about the progress I should be able to make by January.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself, which would I rather live with?" - Lance Armstrong

karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karoline8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I´m in again... still need to shed some fat, so I´m going to keep at it...besides it was great motivation last time .
    ...karoline...

BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlowFarAway is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in! I will post pictures on Sept 1st as I'm in the process of moving and my camera is packed away.
    Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Rowyn!

I'm in. I joined the last one but dropped out. I will be around more often and till the end this time!

Where is the poll to choose the "winner" of the last contest?

~*~
    Koyasha.
    Oh, please, no judges to vote a "winner" of this contest. Please? (Not going to be totally ghey and say, "Everyone who finishes is a 'winner!'") I don't know about anyone else, but I've had enough talking about competitions to last a lifetime.

This should be kept a friendly challenge where we inspire one another. How would a winner be picked when some are trying to gain mass and some are trying to lose fat? Let's just all "do us" and cheer one another on. Pretty please?

Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm down.

I could use a little accountability.
    Strive for more.

MyFitnessPal - Rozlyn1708

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Oh, please, no judges to vote a "winner" of this contest. Please? (Not going to be totally ghey and say, "Everyone who finishes is a 'winner!'") I don't know about anyone else, but I've had enough talking about competitions to last a lifetime.

This should be kept a friendly challenge where we inspire one another. How would a winner be picked when some are trying to gain mass and some are trying to lose fat? Let's just all "do us" and cheer one another on. Pretty please?
    Oh, I was just wondering where the poll for the other contest was, since someone mentioned that there was going to be one!

Thanks for answering, Rowyn, I will post pics some time between now and Sept 1st, then

One last question, so I'll know what goals to set for myself. Sep - Jan. Are we talking Jan 1st or Jan 31st?

I'm excited, good luck everyone!
    __

SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SportyShorty89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in! Snowboarder here so my schedule is a$$ backwards (squishy for summer, cut for winter). Looks like great motivation

Pics and stats will be posted Sept 1st!
    *Mirror on the wall, here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend* -lil wayne

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I see what you mean, I'll remove mine until we clarify rules. If I need to post Sept 1 pics then I will, otherwise repost my others as starting pictures
    I think it's time to repost them
    Good luck!
    __

Originally Posted by equestrian View Post
    For me, I so dislike the way I look, getting me in front of a camera is dang near impossible - and posting them online - ha! (But I'm working on it!)

So, I just used the pics I had since they were taken in a decent time frame of what we are doing and it's a fun contest.

Good luck to everyone!
    No probs, as long as your pics are similar from start to finish it will be easier for you to judge how you are doing.

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post

No winners, no losers The last contest was set up more like an actual contest, but the people who stuck with it seemed to use it as a sort of weekly journal type thing. I know most of you have journals, this would just be a good place for us all to talk about how we are doing and motivate each other.

Oh, I was just wondering where the poll for the other contest was, since someone mentioned that there was going to be one!

Thanks for answering, Rowyn, I will post pics some time between now and Sept 1st, then

One last question, so I'll know what goals to set for myself. Sep - Jan. Are we talking Jan 1st or Jan 31st?

I'm excited, good luck everyone!
    The originator of the first contest is gone, no one followed thru with the poll. I think this should be a group project, so if someone has a busy week, there is always someone else to post and keep things going.

Let's do Jan 1st, that will be a full 16 weeks, good everyone?

Submissions can continue to come at any time, official start Sept 1st.

Ellesse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in !!!

Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Debbie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in!
    I only start with my workouts by the end of the September, but I am already keeping an eye on my diet.
    => "Like" me on ********: http://www.********.com/DebbieInShape
    => "Follow" me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DebbieInShape

jenni130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in as well! I just had a baby 6 weeks ago so I will be going slow and will need motivation!

Jennifer

lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50) lovelygiraffe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in :-)
    My journal