View Poll Results: Would you ditch the feminist?

Voters
593. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

430 72.51%
  • No

163 27.49%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by limniade View Post
    That might be the point of YOUR life. It's not the point of mine. I want to travel, study, continue my career and enjoy my hobbies. I don't want to waste my life dealing with somebody else's BS every day.

You seem like the kind of guy who's threatened when a woman does something without him. Sucks to be you.
    lol @ you telling that to a 15-year-old....

one question, after all that... who are you going to tell about everything you have done??

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by quadracer111 View Post
    Its the internet, I just like pissing feminazis off.

Nothing I say I mean.... Thats just how the internet works.
    I don't think I *could* be pissed off by someone who is younger than some of the CDs I own.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RichieW View Post
    No offence (srs), but that sounds really lonely
    What sounds lonely about it?

If you get married, are you just going to only ever see your wife and never have a social life?
    Are you going to give up your friends? Never see your family again? (siblings, parents, cousins, etc) Never make new friends?

A person's life is as lonely as they make it. If you think getting married is the solution to never being lonely again, you are freakin' delusional.

quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

I don't think I *could* be pissed off by someone who is younger than some of the CDs I own.
    Im done here, see you at the clubs in a couple of years.... I will be the fresh meat your looking for, we will be able to bareback it too

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the fuk does it matter... lol, no I wouldn't give a rats ass about it.
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

Originally Posted by muscleman420 View Post
    and liminiade, I don't think you can really afford to be too choosy about this issue.
    Why, what's going to happen to me if I'm choosy? I might not get married? Explain to me again why that's so terrible.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If you get married, are you just going to only ever see your wife and never have a social life?
    Are you going to give up your friends? Never see your family again? (siblings, parents, cousins, etc) Never make new friends?

A person's life is as lonely as they make it. If you think getting married is the solution to never being lonely again, you are freakin' delusional.
    lol i know people that are married that have plenty of friends...... and you didnt answer my question... after you have done all your "traveling" and finished your career.. who are you going to tell??.. your cats...

I'll tell my friends and family.

Who are you going to tell? Your wife and kids?

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No I don't care. If I get married, b!tch can keep her name cuz I don't giva phuck.

The only people that can carry my last name are blood related, random people with the same last name....phucking imposters..

I don't want my Wife taking up my last name because the b!tch ain't blood related, shes just a b!tch in the world bruh..She's family, but she ain't FAMILY... nom sayin?

The kids? The boy takes my last name no questions asked, the girl can have her last name.

quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000)

What family? Your sibling? Your parents will most likely be dead, so really, who you going to tell?

Your brother and your cat?

Oh, I guess you can tell the guy that changes your diaper in the nursing home too.

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)

Your troll skills are plummeting as this thread continues...
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm keeping my name. If she wants a ****ing hyphen on her last name, I don't really care. I actually would understand that.

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Seriously, think about it. WHY do you need a woman to change her name to yours?

1. There's no purpose to doing it.
    2. Most women have a career and a lot of them still use their maiden name as their professional name.
    3. The divorce rate is 50% anyway so she'd just end up changing it back half the time.
    4. The kids can have whatever name you want, hers, yours, hyphenated, whatever.
    5. There's no long-standing tradition about taking names. Various cultures around the world take his name, take her name, add -son or -dottir (Iceland) to their parents' name, or even take the name of their home town as a last name (such as my friend whose last name is Wurtzberger, because his family originated from Wurtzberg, Germany) or the name of their profession (which is how we ended up with so many people named Baker, Taylor, Smith, Wheeler, Wright, Sawyer, Cooper, etc).

So, seriously, put some actual brain cells into thinking about it. (I know, it's hard.) Why do you require this?
    Because it symbolizes the male dominance over the female. By taking the guys name as your last name you are pretty much saying he owns me now.

That is how it should be for we are superior to you in every way. Hell I'am 19 and I have no doubt in my mind I'am superior then you in every way already.

The truth hurts doesn't it sea cow?

RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichieW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sure I'll have friends, still play sports, still go to the gym (probably), but the reality is I don't want to go home to an empty house every night when I'm 40.

edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Some of the loneliest people I know are married. Srs

Originally Posted by quadracer111 View Post
    What family? Your sibling? Your parents will most likely be dead, so really, who you going to tell?

Your brother and your cat?

Oh, I guess you can tell the guy that changes your diaper in the nursing home too.
    And you can tell your ex-wife, who won't give a crap. And the guy changing YOUR diaper in the nursing home, because your kids never visit and just stuck you there because they didn't want you living with them.

You are seriously in for a world of hurt if you think that a legally binding relationship is going to solve your problems. What you should probably be looking into is the reason why you're so emotionally dependent on the idea that someone else needs to complete your life for you.

what family???

youre going to go bother married families to share your boring lonely vacations... they are going to think " why dont this bitch get her own family instead of telling us?""

Originally Posted by RichieW View Post
    Sure I'll have friends, still play sports, still go to the gym (probably), but the reality is I don't want to go home to an empty house every night when I'm 40.
    Fair enough. I *do* want to go home to an empty house every night when I'm 40. (For that matter, I want to do it when I'm 37.)

Different strokes for different folks.

916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000)
    yes im old school Russian and i dont believe in feminists.
    Progress=Lifting Heavier

"the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seriously, think about it. Why do you need a woman to change her name to yours?

1. There's no purpose to doing it.
    2. Most women have a career and a lot of them still use their maiden name as their professional name.
    3. The divorce rate is 50% anyway so she'd just end up changing it back half the time.
    4. The kids can have whatever name you want, hers, yours, hyphenated, whatever.
    5. There's no long-standing tradition about taking names. Various cultures around the world take his name, take her name, add -son or -dottir (iceland) to their parents' name, or even take the name of their home town as a last name (such as my friend whose last name is wurtzberger, because his family originated from wurtzberg, germany) or the name of their profession (which is how we ended up with so many people named baker, taylor, smith, wheeler, wright, sawyer, cooper, etc).

So, seriously, put some actual brain cells into thinking about it. (i know, it's hard.) why do you require this?
    prediction: Will own 32 cats at some point in her life.
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    what family???

youre going to go bother married families to share your boring lonely vacations... they are going to think " why dont this bitch get her own family instead of telling us?""
    *laugh* What? You're kidding, right?

Uh, in reality, people go on vacations with their friends (married or otherwise) all the time in their 30s. The 30s are actually a lot more fun than you apparently think they are, I assure you. It's not like people sit at home in their rocking chairs, knitting and calling each other Ma and Pa. Jesus. What kind of boring-ass life do you have, where you think you're just going to hang out at home with one person for the rest of your life? I hate to point out the obvious, but you're going to be doing exactly the same things I'm doing, WITH your friends, some of whom will also be single (assuming you have friends).

I mean, I dunno. Maybe nobody gives a crap about you, and that's why you think MY life has to be empty and why you need to be married and have kids so badly. Sad.

chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisg4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    isn't the girl changing her name like the whole point of getting married? if you don't change your name, might as well not even get married.. What's the point of that?

GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000) GivenToFly55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No way I would let my kids be on that ****gy time.

I'm the only left in my family tree carrying my last name. I'm going King Henry VIII on bishes if they don't give me a son by 3.

And you can tell your ex-wife, who won't give a crap. And the guy changing YOUR diaper in the nursing home, because your kids never visit and just stuck you there because they didn't want you living with them.

You are seriously in for a world of hurt if you think that a legally binding relationship is going to solve your problems. What you should probably be looking into is the reason why you're so emotionally dependent on the idea that someone else needs to complete your life for you.
    What a way to look at marriage.

**** getting married, I will just divorce anyway.

No one needs to complete my life, but whats wrong with having someone to SHARE your life with?

Have fun being a lonely old woman for the rest of your life... Its sad, I have an uncle just like you, so I know where your coming from.

edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) edswood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone else getting turned on by the forcefullness of limniade's arguments? Like the type of woman that would keep coming at you, and you would wrestle around the house breaking things, slamming her against the wall. That raw passionate hardcore stuff.
    Where you both are sore the next day, but it felt good man.
    Wait whut does this have to do with hyphenated names? Not a damn thing.
    This thread has dissolved into like a politics argument, neither side is going to change opinion, so the beatings will continue until moral improves.
    Guess its time for that goodnight sweet prince.

BTW lolz, on the get off my lawn! nice touch. Touche
    Vidi Vini Viche

B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000) B1indFremen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...limniade, you are from Minneapolis? Just in time for Magic Nationals! Perhaps you could join me in a rousing game of Elder Dragon Highlander?

Info on the event: http://legionevents.com/magic/us-nationals .

You better be there.
    What the soul can house, flesh cannot fathom.

twitter.com/blindfremen
    twitch.tv/blindfremen

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To the feminazi in the thread, how does it feel to see they made an action figure for you, this crazy lady kept her name and never submitted to no man, you go girl!

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That might be the point of YOUR life. It's not the point of mine. I want to travel, study, continue my career and enjoy my hobbies. I don't want to waste my life dealing with somebody else's BS every day.

You seem like the kind of guy who's threatened when a woman does something without him. Sucks to be you.
    I could respond to about 10-12 of your posts but that would just drag this page longer than it needs to be.

you sound like a lonely woman who was fukked over by some guy 10 years ago and havnt gotten over it. the fact that you dont want to have kids or get married is amazing. when your whole family dies off you will be left with...wait for it....NOBODY. just think, if your parents were just as selfish as you...you wouldnt even be here right now.

its hard to justify that you are not lonely looking for attention when you are responding to people over the internet at 1am at the age of 37.

why dont you go and do something for mankind and adopt a kid that needs a home like the one you are so proud of. do something rewarding in your life that will completely change somebody else's. if you dont find think that is rewarding then you are lost in this world. you wouldnt even have to adopt an infant...you could adopt at an easier age. they will be better for you than the 15 cats you will have in 10 years.

Black and Beautiful SpartacusJones's Avatar
    SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartacusJones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Female misc
    I don't start threads I finish them

I rep back 100+

Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ratface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keeping my name isn't "insane". It's normal. It's *my* name. Why should I change it? There's absolutely no reason in the world to do it if I don't want to.
    Stats: 5'2", 117 lb

(Unmarried)

It's tradition. You're just trying to make some sort of "stand" and end up looking like a **** because of it. **** off you stupid bitch.