AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dry Carb-loading?

Hey peopless, just wondering if anybody has given dry carbloading a go, and wondering how it went for them. I've been reading alot about it in Lyle Mcdonalds articles and he says the idea behind it is, since every gram of carb needs around 2.7-4grams of water if you carb load with lets say 1000 grams of carbs and only sip at water throughout the carbload your body will be forced to suck out all the water under your skin and bring it into the muscles to make you look rediculously good, dry and full. Obviously this is what you want if you're going to do a photoshoot or compete or just want to look good for the beach lol... Anybody tried it before, how annoying is it?? Cause i know when i carbload i get thirsty as hell!!

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicFyre View Post
    Hey peopless, just wondering if anybody has given dry carbloading a go, and wondering how it went for them. I've been reading alot about it in Lyle Mcdonalds articles and he says the idea behind it is, since every gram of carb needs around 2.7-4grams of water if you carb load with lets say 1000 grams of carbs and only sip at water throughout the carbload your body will be forced to suck out all the water under your skin and bring it into the muscles to make you look rediculously good, dry and full. Obviously this is what you want if you're going to do a photoshoot or compete or just want to look good for the beach lol... Anybody tried it before, how annoying is it?? Cause i know when i carbload i get thirsty as hell!!
    Sounds to complicated for my liking. I just eat and adjust, eat and adjust ha. Goodluck though bro.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Sounds to complicated for my liking. I just eat and adjust, eat and adjust ha. Goodluck though bro.
    Hah i feel you mannn, on my one carbup day i wanna enjoy everything not be dying of thirst lol, but i wanna give it a go this friday and see how it turns out.
    Also for those that get insanely bloated after their carbup(like me i gain like 15-20lbs the following day) you should be barly 5lbs over the following day which will allow you to drop all that bloat sooner before you weigh in again once you do your following workout and burn most of the glycogen.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's the thing I hate about bulking is the bloated feeling I get in my lower belly. I guess that's due to the sodium being kicked up and the amount of carbs I'm eating. Oh well, can't have everything you know.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) EngUAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i try to drink about half as much water as i would on a normal day during my carb up. i read it on lyle's website i think. it seems to work well for me. if u dont have enough water u will still appear flat until u get that water in from my experience.

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's called water depletion and is a technique practiced by many competitive bodybuilders before the show along with carb depletion/loading, and sodium depletion & potassium loading.

Beginning of the week = sodium, lots of water, no carbs
    Before the show = no sodium, no water, lots of carbs & potassium