lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Xpel for a CRUISE!!!

hey guys havnt posted for awhile but i wanted to get some feedback
    ive been dieting really strict for the past 3 weeks, about 1300 (about 1600-1700 on the days i lift) calories a day, without being hungry or "wanting food" getting anywhere from 110-170 grams of protein a day, more when i workout that day, working out 4-5 times a week with cardio 5-6 times a week (swimming, elliptical, and stairs) ive dropped from 163 and 19% BF (got off track because a bad shoulder injury that kept me out for 6 months, now able to lift lower weight higher reps) im down to 149 and 14.3% BF, im currently taking Oxy pro elite and i drink a little over 2 gallons a day. I am going on a cruise on 8/22 and am looking to start using Xpel 8/18 for the 10 days in the bottle...would this be a good idea and what if any should i change with my workout/diet/water intake etc. just trying to look shredded on the cruise, i know you all understand this one lol.
    thanks guys!!
    Last edited by lenexa; 08-18-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: forgot to mention.

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1300 calories a day, are you serious??? I bet you would lose weight faster if you ate more. Srs
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lenexa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post
    1300 calories a day, are you serious??? I bet you would lose weight faster if you ate more. Srs
    i know i try to but im just never really that hungry on oxy pro so i kinda make myself eat...

Adefabio0120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adefabio0120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Adefabio0120 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this stuff works really well. i used it before i went on vacation in the beginning of the month. i eat pretty clean and work out 5-6 days a week, but i wanted to have a beach ready body. the reason why i liked XPEL more than others is because i dont feel like i am taking a diuretic and its all natural. you will need to increase your water intake a little bit, and give it a few days to start working.

enjoy your vaca!
    "Be the change you want to see"-Gandhi

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you plan on drinking on the cruise I would caution messing around with water levels. Most likely even showing abs will make you about twice the shape of anyone else on the cruise, and the other people in shape will probably gravitate towards eachother, and find out how to get grilled chicken at 3am after da club closes

I've been on a few in my meathead years, lol

Also, when you cut water like that you need to decease volume or take a few days off. If you want to get pumped do really easy stuff, nothing heavy. That is how I injured my shoulder after my first photoshoot.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    taking directics for the hell of it isnt a good idea( from what I was told). at your weight you probably more cutting and muscular looking tha you think. Sometimes we are our own worse critic. try something like cutting you sodium intake some more or other more natural ways rather than taking something that works kinda aggresively.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

cutting

Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    taking directics for the hell of it isnt a good idea( from what I was told). at your weight you probably more cutting and muscular looking tha you think. Sometimes we are our own worse critic. try something like cutting you sodium intake some more or other more natural ways rather than taking something that works kinda aggresively.
    yeah the only sodium i get is in my tuna and salmon and chicken i eat so not too much at all! other then that i dont really get much!
    i appreciate it tho! dieting is just going to be the hardest part, im going to have to have good discipline, who knows what all kinds of butter and salt and **** they put on the what "looks like chicken breast" lol and other health foods, veggies etc. always sneakin butter and salt in there.

i appreciate all your guy's(girls) response!!!
    this will be my 2nd time taking a diuretic so its not like im using it just to cut weight, just want that shredded look for a period of a few days!!!
    and yes i will probably have a few drinks
    but since you say its a risky thing, should i up to 3 liters a day??
    thanks guys! really appreciate it

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post
    If you plan on drinking on the cruise I would caution messing around with water levels. Most likely even showing abs will make you about twice the shape of anyone else on the cruise, and the other people in shape will probably gravitate towards eachother, and find out how to get grilled chicken at 3am after da club closes

I've been on a few in my meathead years, lol

Also, when you cut water like that you need to decease volume or take a few days off. If you want to get pumped do really easy stuff, nothing heavy. That is how I injured my shoulder after my first photoshoot.
    hey! ive been on 2 myself but i havnt even thought of this
    do you know if they would let me on with my supplements like my oxy pro, xpel, whey protein, jack3d etc??
    or would they freak and think imma blow up the ship?
    an 18 year old kid in the military...trying to cause trouble. lol
    dont really wanna bring it all and then find out i have to leave it behind!! waste of goodnesss! lol or should i just give the cruise line a call and inquire?