Ilyana14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Anyone else have Celiac's

I was just diagnosed this past winter. No wonder I couldn't get rid of this fat! Anyone have advice on eating clean without gluten? And affordably?

steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) steindayle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ilyana14 View Post
    I was just diagnosed this past winter. No wonder I couldn't get rid of this fat! Anyone have advice on eating clean without gluten? And affordably?
    Mam..What u want to know..???

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Celiac did the opposite to me, couldn't gain any weight.
    Eating clean just kinda happens by default when you have to avoid gluten.
    Protein and fruit smoothies for breakfast, chicken breast and sweet potatoes for lunch, splurge on dinner.