Closed Thread
Page 260 of 304 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,800 of 9108
    Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WedgeChef View Post
    25 quid for 910g
    goddamit why can't we have supplements like the U.S
    get something else then, like myofusion or pro peptide

violating your persons WedgeChef's Avatar
    Location: Sitting naked at my desk fapping to your avi, you flabbergasted?, Zimbabwe
    WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chriskav View Post
    get something else then, like myofusion or pro peptide
    but do they have cinnamon roll or lemon cream pie? DO THEY?
    I suck on your toes while you sleep
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

is in love with Tom Platz DaveBriggs's Avatar
    Location: shropshire, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    evening gents... wut do?
    Natural Physique Ascossiation South East Britain lightweight champion

NPA Mike Williams Classic 3rd place Novice and Best First timer of tournament
    NPA National Finals 5th place Novice
    NPA Midlands Lightweight 2nd - best poser award
    NPA South East Lightweight Champion
    UKDFBA (british INBF arm) Bantams 4th
    NPA Mike Williams Classic Lightweight 2nd
    Natural Physique Assocciation British Finals - 5th

http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/david-briggs-talks-to-us/

Milk is for babies EnfantTerrible's Avatar
    Location: Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnfantTerrible will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Six months ago I'd be out tonight getting absolutely c*nted with mates but instead I'm sat at home, feeling a bit hungry (feeding window closed at 8) and browsing forums... I think I still prefer it

Just watched Ong Bak on DVD... Pretty awesome, makes me want to start Muay Thai... unfortunately I'm about as flexible as an iron rod and I can't be bothered to address the issue.

chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000)
    but do they have cinnamon roll or lemon cream pie? DO THEY?
    get any flavour and down that ****

Location: Sitting naked at my desk fapping to your avi, you flabbergasted?, Zimbabwe
    WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WedgeChef is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get any flavour and down that ****
    I'm not thinking about drinking wise, i normally use unflavoured for shakes i'm thinking more about cooking wise.
    For e.g i want to make a lemon protein cheesecake, xf lemon would be fantastic for that, same with sweet potato and cinnamon protein muffins xf's cinnamon roll would be ideal for that. Just wondering why it wasn't readily available over here.
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

I'm not thinking about drinking wise, i normally use unflavoured for shakes i'm thinking more about cooking wise.
    For e.g i want to make a lemon protein cheesecake, xf lemon would be fantastic for that, same with sweet potato and cinnamon protein muffins xf's cinnamon roll would be ideal for that. Just wondering why it wasn't readily available over here.
    Get vanilla and make a new york cheesecake lulz

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not hungover.. but I was drinking from 1pm-11pm last night!?! Feels good man!!
    Crucified a couple of burgers on the BBQ though.. but my chicken was done to perfection!

Bouncy castle = great cardio!

That is all.
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tbh brahs it can be simpler to just eat a peice of cheese cake...adding protein to that kind of thing just aint right lol

also have found eating something ****ty turns off your cravings for it for ages. thus lower snacking urge and overall lower net intake of ****. eat 400cals of **** then just deduct it from your goal daily intake

Get vanilla and make a new york cheesecake lulz
    will attempt this

Originally Posted by DaveBriggs View Post
    tbh brahs it can be simpler to just eat a peice of cheese cake...adding protein to that kind of thing just aint right lol

also have found eating something ****ty turns off your cravings for it for ages. thus lower snacking urge and overall lower net intake of ****. eat 400cals of **** then just deduct it from your goal daily intake
    That is not my aim, my aim is to make something just as tasty which is quick to make and easy to grab when you need a quick snack that meets your macro requirements. I know for one a protein breakfast bar would help me out, i also know that before bed i wouldn't mind tucking in to a casein rich cheescake with healthy fats that tastes good. Same things for protein ice cream, shakes get boring and with the hot weather it would be a nice change.
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Striver View Post
    My flat bench stands at 135 for 3. Not the highest it's been. Idk what is going on withthat. Even my physio finds it weird that I can press the 60s yet only bench 135. It turns out I've got a scewed up serratus anterior on my left side that might be messing it up, so working on that.
    Damn and when i thought it couldn't get any worse.
    He went and even e-statted too his physio.

I joke i joke, dont cry man.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    havent picked up a weight in ages

feels bad man
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thunderstorms are coming.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

PSN: MrLoswaldo
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Umad_Brasiek
    Blog: newjackhiphop.com

Originally Posted by Loswaldo View Post
    is that you sarah connor?

Bad ass avi broham, also i be mirin those 10's, must be a strugle to get that barbell off the floor....

^ at dave
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Bad ass avi broham, also i be mirin those 10's, must be a strugle to get that barbell off the floor....

^ at dave
    * is squattin the tens like a bad mofo

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Loswaldo View Post
    yep noticed

* is squattin the tens like a bad mofo

no homo..

Originally Posted by M12 View Post
    yep noticed

no homo..
    WTf is going on with his legs in the first pic. his arms appear bigger. still jelly of his aestethics though

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dear dave. What is your secret to super swole qwadz? i need some before summer gets into full swing so i can walk round in hotpants.

love oli

x
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Originally Posted by olibeast View Post
    Dear dave. What is your secret to super swole qwadz? i need some before summer gets into full swing so i can walk round in hotpants.

love oli

x
    Squatting and walking lunges my heavenly blessed oli brah xxx

high volume and perfect form with little regard to weight. my avergae quad workout consists of 8-10 sets of squats (hitting all rep ranges and differing foot positions every 2-3 sets) where i will start of with 20 x 90-100kg and work my way upto 140-150kg for as many as i can (around 5 on a good day) and do 3 sets at that then pyramid down and up my reps once more till i am back around the 100kg mark. i am, never afraid to go to failure so i go down and cant get back up. infact often i like to hit failure and then just push against the weight for 3-5 seconds in a kind of static contraction.

after that usualy will doing walking dumbell lunges up a 45% gradient with a total of 60kg added weight. for about 4-5 sets. each set stops at true failure (ie i lunge down and cant physically get back up)

then sissy squats for 3 sets of 20-30. do it so i have my hands on the bar in the squat rack then i can slef spot to keep it moving

My hamstring workout is very similiar with 8-10 sets of stiff legged deads followed by wide leg press and hamstring curl

brb wearing short shorts to gym every day lol

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anybody watching BGT?

Only watch the auditions for the ****ing fails that it produces lol.

So i had a go at those sweet potato cupcakes, taste is fine, texture is okay, they form a bit of a crust which is kind of chewy. But all in all it is a good base recipe to work with and perfect untill i have it the way i want it. Here are a few pictures from the making process.
    Baked sweet potato and cinnamon with a touch of honey

Then I made a giant one for the sheer hell of it
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Brostats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soupermayn View Post
    Anybody watching BGT?

Only watch the auditions for the ****ing fails that it produces lol.
    Just watched it

Hello. Im Neo. From Romania
    Compound Lifts

Bench: 85Kg/187Lbs
    Squat: 120Kg/265Lbs
    Deadlift: 125Kg/275Lbs
    Barbell Bent Over Row: 80Kg/176Lbs
    Barbell OHP: 50Kg/110Lbs

All for 5 reps at 70KG/155Lbs BW

Originally Posted by Brostats View Post
    Just watched it

Hello. Im Neo. From Romania
    He was insane. Need to get a "not a single **** was given" gif made from his knee walking lols

olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

high volume and perfect form with little regard to weight. my avergae quad workout consists of 8-10 sets of squats (hitting all rep ranges and differing foot positions every 2-3 sets) where i will start of with 20 x 90-100kg and work my way upto 140-150kg for as many as i can (around 5 on a good day) and do 3 sets at that then pyramid down and up my reps once more till i am back around the 100kg mark. i am, never afraid to go to failure so i go down and cant get back up. infact often i like to hit failure and then just push against the weight for 3-5 seconds in a kind of static contraction.

after that usualy will doing walking dumbell lunges up a 45% gradient with a total of 60kg added weight. for about 4-5 sets. each set stops at true failure (ie i lunge down and cant physically get back up)

then sissy squats for 3 sets of 20-30. do it so i have my hands on the bar in the squat rack then i can slef spot to keep it moving

My hamstring workout is very similiar with 8-10 sets of stiff legged deads followed by wide leg press and hamstring curl

***70's Diet Crew***

Location: Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Brostats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soupermayn View Post
    He was insane. Need to get a "not a single **** was given" gif made from his knee walking lols
    Definatly, when he like knee walked? onto stage i was like what the **** then he was amazing
    Compound Lifts

Bench: 85Kg/187Lbs
    Squat: 120Kg/265Lbs
    Deadlift: 125Kg/275Lbs
    Barbell Bent Over Row: 80Kg/176Lbs
    Barbell OHP: 50Kg/110Lbs

All for 5 reps at 70KG/155Lbs BW

jack, why are you trolling yourself?
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Originally Posted by olibeast View Post
    jack, why are you trolling yourself?
    Ill put £100 on that troll being ed.

Location: F*cking all yo womens and sucking your toes, Zimbabwe
    YouCuckingFunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouCuckingFunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouCuckingFunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouCuckingFunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh hai der

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WTf is going on with his legs in the first pic. his arms appear bigger. still jelly of his aestethics though
    I really like his approach to training. His legs obviously arent his strongest part but still an impressive physique.

I have a big mental barrier when it comes to lunges. I still do them, but sometimes i cant bring myself to push through that wall and do lunges after squats.

Closed Thread
Page 260 of 304 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast