MKattenberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I Need a new challenging workout, Pref, 5/6 day.week

Okay so i'm not an expert bodybuilder, novice, I have been given alot of tips the past few weeks, also the 5x5 by jasondb, shortcut to shreds (what i have been doing so far), i have seen changes but i need a change, i live a sedentary lifestyle, i work from home, and going to the gym for me is like a trip to an amusement park. I have my macros under control now, 99% of the time. I have been doing workouts (which i would neglect) in the past like squats (becuase i hated them). but this program i'm on right now is a bit boring, i like the workouts (shortcut to shreds) but i dont like the rep changes.

So i'm trying to look at some good full body or 3 day split/6 days a week workouts, and the amount of information i find int he forums and workout section on BB.com is overwhelming and it's hard for me to make a good decision on which program i should follow.

The reason i want a 5 or 6 day workout is becuase besides going to the gym i dont have any other activities like gardening, or being active with work.

I found this workout which i have read things about on the forums here, it's a bit to much but maybe by narrowing down the workouts per day, i might be able to end up with a 6 day body workout that will be fun and challenging for me to do.

I was thinking of doing this workout i found here: http://www.jefit.com/routines/workou...e.php?id=14803

It looks less stressful than some of the other workouts i've seen in forum posts at BB.Com, was maybe wanting some input on this beginners workout route 6day.week
    Last edited by MKattenberg; 05-26-2013 at 01:38 PM.

MKattenberg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1 more post then i can put urls in,