Thread: About nutrition

KW43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About nutrition

Hey im just wondering;

1: Does it matter if i eat the same foods all day every day?

2: Does it matter when i eat my meals? for example, can i eat all protein in the morning, and then all my carbs at night?

NSLinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. No, if you are getting your macros and calories then it's fine as long as you can stomach it

2. Meal timing doesn't overly matter but you'd be better off having meals with a more even spread of macros.

KW43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks dude

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eating the same foods every day can lead to deficiencies from lack of variety.

While meal timing can be a factor, it is less important than doing what you prefer and what fits your schedule.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trkarl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat pretty much the same foods everyday but it is a large variety of the foods I like best. As long as you are getting a variety you should be fine. But you need to make sure you are getting the minimums of fats and protein. Also have some idea of the micro nutritional value and contents of the different foods.

Don't follow the chicken broccoli and rice only routine some people think they need to eat night and day to diet on or you will set yourself up for nutrient deficiencies down the road.

KellyConst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is better to eat various foods.

NSLinn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KellyConst View Post
    It is better to eat various foods.
    Yes it is more beneficial to eat a variety because foods are also made up of micro nutrients (vitamins, minerals, etc.) so if you are eating the same things everyday you may become deficient in particular areas which can lead to health problems. In saying this, if you are still eating a variety of foods throughout the day and getting all the micro nutrients you need, there is no harm in repeating it for a few days if you find it is easier to meal prep in advance.