Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by barflycharlie View Post
    OP.

What is this post all about?

The title claims that George Farah and Steve Blechman lied about having Essa signed to a contract. That's a strong claim. From the post, I dont see any real proof of lying, so why the title then?

Then you seem to be quoting something Dave Palumbo wrote. Does Dave refer to himself in the third person? I don't think so. So this probably was not "From Dave Palumbo over at RX Muscle." So who the hell wrote that?

Was this person that "someone" thinks is Obaid's wife. Was she even at the Europa? According to a post in this thread, in the interview, Obaids wife was in the UAE. So how could this exchange happen?

With all due respect OP ... What were you thinking when you made this post? We all know that there really is little accountability on the internet and people can say the dumbest things and "get away with it". But seriously. Do you have no pride? Yes, you can change your username and people will not know who you are and you can continue to make an ass out of yourself. But really. Whats the point?

I cant help but be skeptical about what Farah says (can anyone?) But if you are going to make a post blasting someone for lying, please figure out what the hell you are trying to prove before you make such a moronic thread.
    wtf is this ****? Get out off my nuts scrub.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/lat...uth-yenta.html

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by barflycharlie View Post
    OP.

What is this post all about?

The title claims that George Farah and Steve Blechman lied about having Essa signed to a contract. That's a strong claim. From the post, I dont see any real proof of lying, so why the title then?

Then you seem to be quoting something Dave Palumbo wrote. Does Dave refer to himself in the third person? I don't think so. So this probably was not "From Dave Palumbo over at RX Muscle." So who the hell wrote that?

Was this person that "someone" thinks is Obaid's wife. Was she even at the Europa? According to a post in this thread, in the interview, Obaids wife was in the UAE. So how could this exchange happen?

With all due respect OP ... What were you thinking when you made this post? We all know that there really is little accountability on the internet and people can say the dumbest things and "get away with it". But seriously. Do you have no pride? Yes, you can change your username and people will not know who you are and you can continue to make an ass out of yourself. But really. Whats the point?

I cant help but be skeptical about what Farah says (can anyone?) But if you are going to make a post blasting someone for lying, please figure out what the hell you are trying to prove before you make such a moronic thread.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    George is like a brother. Brothers dont lie. Come on brothers, you must believe me. After all, being shot in the line of duty, means he is telling the truth..

It's not like he was playing Dice on the corner and got shot because one of his non-brothers used weighted dice, and took George's steroid money.

Jeans make George honest. How could George possibly hide insulin and gh vial in such tight denim pockets. Obviously baggy Adidas pant wearing bodybuilders need to be scrutinized... they are probably not brothers.

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    This, plus i saw the interview with Essa and I Understand Arabic

Essa left his wife in UAE (*****) and he was saying he miss her alot cuz she stood up with him during the last 9 months preparing his meals and supporting him and he can't wait to get back to UAE to see his wife/kids and friends

also he said he only got 4 days break (probably to have some rest and chill) to get back on diet or w/e preparing for Mr.O , and he was so excited about the accomplishment and he can't believe he will be with Branch warren standing next to him cuz Branch is his current Idol from the new bodybuilders.

so i don't think George was lying or anything.

Edit: Essa's wife (and manager) approached Dave and asked him if he'd like to interview Essa = how come his wife approached Dave and she is in UAE

mind=blown
    link to this interview, i understand arabic too....
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by weltweitefurcht View Post
    George is like a brother. Brothers dont lie. Come on brothers, you must believe me. After all, being shot in the line of duty, means he is telling the truth..

It's not like he was playing Dice on the corner and got shot because one of his non-brothers used weighted dice, and took George's steroid money.

Jeans make George honest. How could George possibly hide insulin and gh vial in such tight denim pockets. Obviously baggy Adidas pant wearing bodybuilders need to be scrutinized... they are probably not brothers.
    lmfao

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong Arabians in this thread. Go to MD and write Essa obiaud in the search function, it's one of the 3 videos.

Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sean0987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong group troll in this thread

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I watched the interview, Essa never said he missed his wife, or he left her in UAE.

all he said is that he thanks her for preparing his meals for 9 months.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sean061788 View Post
    i doubt this is true, george farrah is a real straight shooter and one of the most honest people in the bodybuilding world, he would never lie... Ever....
    Originally Posted by tagun View Post
    this. Farah never lies and he's so humble and brave.

Bertstare.jpg
    Originally Posted by seanrector View Post
    why all the hate for george? Im a close friend of jorge and i can honestly say that he is natural 100%. He is very truthfull he told me he doesnt even use slin. He is just built from his years on the force and chasing down the scum and taking them off the street. (before he was shot)

theirs been alot of hate for him on this site and i dont know why. He is a veteran cop who was shot in the line of duty he should be respected by all of you. George and ronnie coleman should be in a class of their own. 2 of the top bodybuilders ever and 2 very humble and amazing police officers.
    george is like a brother. Brothers dont lie. Come on brothers, you must believe me. After all, being shot in the line of duty, means he is telling the truth..

It's not like he was playing dice on the corner and got shot because one of his non-brothers used weighted dice, and took george's steroid money.

Jeans make george honest. How could george possibly hide insulin and gh vial in such tight denim pockets. Obviously baggy adidas pant wearing bodybuilders need to be scrutinized... They are probably not brothers.
    haha!!

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    You need this:

Ah crap, I gotta send my sarcasm detector in for a tuneup again.

My bad...
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hottsauce View Post
    someone needs to bump the dice game thread so people can be aware.
    everybody is fuking aware of it retard!! did the pics of the sarcasm meter, or all the vids posted when somebody cant detect sarcasm not tip you off!

digitalrob.... i take my post back hottsauce is much much much more deserving of it, in fact it needs to be upgraded for him.

Last edited by sean061788; 08-17-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

**frozen tilapia crew** come at us

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-intervi...ow-dallas.html

that looks like thats his wife right there in the video translating for dave lol

he didnt leave his wife back at his country.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    more and more I wish that bullet struck his skull.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    This, plus i saw the interview with Essa and I Understand Arabic

Essa left his wife in UAE (*****) and he was saying he miss her alot cuz she stood up with him during the last 9 months preparing his meals and supporting him and he can't wait to get back to UAE to see his wife/kids and friends

also he said he only got 4 days break (probably to have some rest and chill) to get back on diet or w/e preparing for Mr.O , and he was so excited about the accomplishment and he can't believe he will be with Branch warren standing next to him cuz Branch is his current Idol from the new bodybuilders.

so i don't think George was lying or anything.

Edit: Essa's wife (and manager) approached Dave and asked him if he'd like to interview Essa = how come his wife approached Dave and she is in UAE

mind=blown

Originally Posted by newbtime View Post

that looks like thats his wife right there in the video translating for dave lol

lulz

Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hottsauce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    more and more I wish that bullet struck his skull.
    too bad all it did was blow through whatever sense of ethics he had

Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It kinda looks like Essa's wife had an angry tirade and may have cost him a MD contract. lol
    No way in hell are they gonna sign him after giving a 'slap in the face' interview to Dave Palumbo and rxmuscle.

Who knows, she may have even ruined his deal with Farah after making him out to be a complete liar. Good luck finding another guru who's fluent in arabic.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black Hercules View Post
    It kinda looks like Essa's wife had an angry tirade and may have cost him a MD contract. lol
    No way in hell are they gonna sign him after giving a 'slap in the face' interview to Dave Palumbo and rxmuscle.

Who knows, she may have even ruined his deal with Farah after making him out to be a complete liar. Good luck finding another guru who's fluent in arabic.
    oh no she exposed a liar for being a liar

i dont know how she will go on. I bet she feels really sorry now. And MD has signed plenty of guys that have done interviews/training sessions for rx

Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What happened to the good ole days where a guy like Farrah would have gotten his ass handed to him with a pipe for being involved in what seems to be lie after lie.

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the man lied about being a cop while getting shot!!!!!
    and now he lies to DAve for the contract part..
    im losing respect towards this guy..
    TEAM MD SUCKS!
    "Only The Strong Survive"

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    blechman mustve offered farah a kickback for getting essa on team md... too bad there are people whos main concern in life isnt money

rx muscle > md

palumbo > blechman

everything > farah

StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jeezus View Post
    hahahah!! police officers using illegal substances and therefore breaking the law that they swore to enforce. thats nothing but corruption. period.
    Trust me my friend, there are much more corrupt things police officers could be doing.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably the only honest man left in the sport.

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SeanRector View Post
    Why all the hate for george? im a close friend of jorge and i can honestly say that he is natural 100%. He is very truthfull he told me he doesnt even use slin. he is just built from his years on the force and chasing down the scum and taking them off the street. (before he was shot)

Theirs been alot of hate for him on this site and i dont know why. He is a veteran cop who was shot in the line of duty he should be respected by all of you. George and ronnie coleman should be in a class of their own. 2 of the top bodybuilders ever and 2 very humble and amazing police officers.
    you can add flex wheeler to that class
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

***Irish Misc Crew***

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    100% great guy, he may lie but don't we all? You guys make me sick

All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) sargemaki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post

In the part Dave asked him about the line up he said that he wasnt sure about about winning after seeing Alvisi and Cedric but thank god that he did (which makes me think that Mark Alvisi probably looked tons better in real than what we saw in pics)

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    Rookie cops never lie even off-duty.
    lulz
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

The Journey Begins..... 18andOver's Avatar
    18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 18andOver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont know if this has been said but Essa's wife was here, she translated for essa to dave palumbo (watch the video i posted) and its more likely than not that the story is true.
    3/4/2010 Finally squatted 315lbs all the way down to the flat bench. 340lbs here i come!!!

"Dexter Jackson didnt win the olympia in 2008, I gave the title to him." - Jay Cutler

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)

Hahahahahhaha

dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutchamateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post

LOL love this thread