jatt89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get rid of the last 20 lbs, advice needed.

I'm 5'5" and currently weigh in at 151 lbs and 21. I started at 210 and lost most of the weight from cardio. My goal is to get down to 130 and then start on a bulk. However, losing weight has become a struggle lately as I'm not reducing as much as I was before. Most likely my diet and eating habits have gotten a little bit sloppy, but I think I should change up my training as well. From today I started a new routine,

Monday: 30 min cardio in the morning, 15 min HIIT, 15 min moderate speed. Chest/triceps at night.

Tuesday: 30 min cardio in the morning, all at a moderate rate. Shoulders/biceps at night.

Wednesday:30 min cardio in the morning, 15 min HIIT, 15 min moderate speed. Back/legs at night.

Thursday: off

Friday/Saturday/Sunday repeat cycle.

However, after some research on this forum, is it recommended to weight train 3x a week focusing mostly on compound lifts, or can I just switch up the exercises themselves to accommodate compound lifts more when working certain muscle groups?
    Is there any workout routine thats optimal for weightloss? I posted in the workout program forum but didn't get any real help, which makes me think my program is bad.

Now for the important part, the diet:

I try to only have wheat bread once a day: breakfast or lunch.
    Breakfast is usually oatmeal or 2 eggs and toast.

Lunch is a bowl of vegetables on egg and toast days or a ham/turkey/cheese sandwich on oatmeal days.

For snacks I have small granola bars or fruits.

For meals later in the day. I focus on vegetables and/or chicken.

I plan to replace 1 or 2 meals a day with a 50 g protein shake. However, I have a problem where I need a small snack about a half hour before I sleep or I can't sleep. I usually have a small bowl of cereal, but are there any healthier options to have at night?

Also are there any healthy options for meals overall?

I try to consume about 1500 calories a day, so I'm on a 500-750 calorie deficit.
    I also plan to stop drinking for 1-2 months, as I can't sleep well after consuming alcohol which leaves me tired the next day. And this will also help prevent late nights out.

Any advice to help me lose the last 20 and get to my goal would be really appreciated.
    Thanks