Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)

FREE TEST and HGHup

Starting back on the HGHup and Free test stack tonight. Just finished my last bottle of IGF-2. I am still taking rpm and 3 drive preworkout, and Neovar twice a day. Going to start getting serious the next month, getting ready for Vegas. I will take the 5 pills of HGHup right before bed on an empty stomach, and the full dose of Free Test immediatly upon getting out of bed in the morning. Got some shoulder issues I am trying to push through, so I have only been going 100% instead of 110%. The count down to the Olympia is ON!!! Dream, Believe, Achieve! This is my reality.
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.
    ~Official AppNut Spokesmodel~
    ~2010 Bodyspace Spokesmodel~

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Ben the unbeatable bro. You are the man. Following.
    Driven Sports

dieseldemondog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been thinking about taking the HGH up! Can you fill me in on how you think it's working?

bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hgh

Originally Posted by dieseldemondog View Post
    I have been thinking about taking the HGH up! Can you fill me in on how you think it's working?
    I will keep you posted! I am on my second bottle of free test and feel that recovery and overall strength has increased. But as I said... had to back off the throttle cause of shoulders so hopefully I can be back to INSANITY mode within two weeks. Just had my last meal of the night so I have to wait two hours before taking the HGHup.
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In to follow my fellow AN brother.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Worked through 3 sets of arnold presses today. Did a lighter set of 3 sets of 15 using 70's for the first two sets and ending with 60's. Had 2 minutes rest inbetween and by the 3rd set my shoulders felt better. looking forward to the end of the week to rock my low rep day out, hoping my shoulders will be back to 110% by then. I am feeling pretty good. Olympia is knocking on the door!!! I believe I am going to be cooking fish by the bulk. It will be a good no carb meal right before bed. time to pop the HGH and hit the sack. It is a good month to grow!!!!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    In to follow my fellow AN brother.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

One month out!!!

Just took the weekend off! Feel like my body needed that. So now I am back on it, probably going to go 4 days on and 1 day off, ending on a super high rep week right before the contest. This week should tell me a lot on how the supps are doing, as long as my shoulders are back to 100%. I am crossing my fingers. It is legs and delts today so we will see.

Originally Posted by bookerbrother View Post
    Worked through 3 sets of arnold presses today. Did a lighter set of 3 sets of 15 using 70's for the first two sets and ending with 60's. Had 2 minutes rest inbetween and by the 3rd set my shoulders felt better. looking forward to the end of the week to rock my low rep day out, hoping my shoulders will be back to 110% by then. I am feeling pretty good. Olympia is knocking on the door!!! I believe I am going to be cooking fish by the bulk. It will be a good no carb meal right before bed. time to pop the HGH and hit the sack. It is a good month to grow!!!!

Feeling great!

Alright...I am back! My shoulder pain has subsided. I just did 3 sets of 10 to 12 with 90 pound dumbells on the first two sets, and the ended on 80s for overhead dumbell press. I feel like this stack gives me solid recovery time, and I am horny as hell at the most random times!! LOL! I sleep great and feel refreshed ready to take on the day, always thinking about my workout. I also did a pretty solid set of 10 hammer curls with 85 pound dumbells. I am a super freak when it comes to hammer curls. Bottom line... this stack is legit. There is a reason that HGH is bb.com number 1 seller for muscle builder and nominated for awards. I only have 3 weeks till I compete for the cover of Musle & Fitness! I am ready and cant wait to get on that stage!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Bottom line... this stack is legit. There is a reason that HGH is bb.com number 1 seller for muscle builder and nominated for awards. I only have 3 weeks till I compete for the cover of Musle & Fitness! I am ready and cant wait to get on that stage!
    Sure is, bro. I'm really loving it so far, just started my 2nd bottle of each.

Good luck in the competition!

Thanks a lot bro! Hope all is well!

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Sure is, bro. I'm really loving it so far, just started my 2nd bottle of each.

Good luck in the competition!

hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardworker1128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey ben! 1 week from finishing my bottle of free test and my strength has gone up on my low rep sets for sure! was thinking of tryin a stack, what would you suggest using with HGH up an free test? igf-2? drive?
    ~~Nationally Qualified Men's Physique Competitor~~

~~Online Personal Trainer~~

My Contact - ExtremeFitness07@hotmail.com

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dieseldemondog View Post
    I recommend reading through the multitude of HGHup logs. If you can't be bothered doing that, then just read through the feedback thread - it contains all the Final Reviews on the product.

Links to the HGHup Logs

FEEDBACK on HGHup by Applied Nutriceuticals

Originally Posted by hardworker1128 View Post
    ...1 week from finishing my bottle of free test and my strength has gone up on my low rep sets for sure! was thinking of tryin a stack, what would you suggest using with HGH up an free test? igf-2? drive?
    If you're going to stack HGHup with FREE TEST, then add in Drive. Otherwise stack FREE TEST with IGF-2 and Drive - I got great results from this stack: The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST!
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...I only have 3 weeks till I compete for the cover of Musle & Fitness! I am ready and cant wait to get on that stage!
    You're going to do great, Ben!

Whats up bro! Everybody has different body chemistry, so I would recommend reading through the Appnut test results for you to decide. As far as the stack goes, be careful stacking the drive and free test together, because the have one same ingredient that does not agree with some, stomach wise. What I have done is stacked Free test, HGHup, and then only take the dose of drive with my rpm pre workout. I also substitute the IGF-2 with the HGHup. My body seems to respond very well to the IGF... but I love the HGH... so I jsut switch it up. Hope that helps you, ask away brother I love to help!

Originally Posted by hardworker1128 View Post
    hey ben! 1 week from finishing my bottle of free test and my strength has gone up on my low rep sets for sure! was thinking of tryin a stack, what would you suggest using with HGH up an free test? igf-2? drive?

hyperbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a problem sleeping without eating before hand. i was told on anabolic that i am able to take a casein protein shake with my HGHUP before bed. Just doing a quick double check on it to see what others think about this... thanks in dvance

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hyperbeast View Post
    I have a problem sleeping without eating before hand. i was told on anabolic that i am able to take a casein protein shake with my HGHUP before bed. Just doing a quick double check on it to see what others think about this... thanks in dvance
    You can do so, yes. Separating it is BETTER, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

hyperbeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the reply.

thanks for the reply.
    Ya man, do what you got too! I am going to begin my consumption of a gallon of water aday leading up to the contest next saturday! I am feeling very strong and I hope to be somewhere around 5 pounds heavier that I was in January. If I can manage that... that would be a hell of a feat! 5 pounds of muscle in 9 months is insane and I believe that the HGH and Free test would be a big part of that. Serious recovery and serious gains. I will know come Vegas stage September 25th! BOOYA!!!!!!!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Niceeee, thats some crazy stuff

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

I think you have a solid chance at winning. Looking a past covers, I actually don't see why you wouldn't win.

Good Luck!

A casein shake with your dose of HGHup is fine - just make sure you dose at least 90 minutes away from carbohydrates or whey!

...I am going to begin my consumption of a gallon of water aday leading up to the contest next saturday!...
    You don't already drink a galleon a day, Ben? And all the best for this Saturday! Rock that stage, bud!

Got 5th!

I got top 5 over the Olympia weekend for the Muscle and Fitness contest. Got to meet a lot of the photography crew and I will be in the magazine in the next issue. Not to dissapointed cause I gave it all I had, and there was some great competition. Final five was awsome and it was great to get out on stage again. Gonna go on a month cleanser for this next month, like a detox to regroup! thanks for the support everyone and God Bless!

I got top 5 over the Olympia weekend for the Muscle and Fitness contest. Got to meet a lot of the photography crew and I will be in the magazine in the next issue. Not to dissapointed cause I gave it all I had, and there was some great competition. Final five was awsome and it was great to get out on stage again. Gonna go on a month cleanser for this next month, like a detox to regroup! thanks for the support everyone and God Bless!
    Awesome stuff, Ben - congrats!

Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    Awesome stuff, Ben - congrats!
    Thanks a lot Rosie! How are things going with you and your new adventures?

JackChn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BookerBrother :

Let me get this right, I've been doing some research and I wanted to try out the Hghup and Free test, plus your stack that they named after you, sometimes I just have trouble on knowing when to take the supplements and I wanted to get it right for the best results.

You would take free test right when you get up in the morning
    then take neovar after breakfast
    pre workout 3 drive and 3 rpm
    post workout 3 neovar
    then take hghup and could you take the lip pm with it too at night?

That would be a mean stack my man! Yes to all. If you keep your dosages exactly how you have them written, you should be great. You can take the Neovar during breakfast or right after, as long as you take it with carbs, that is the key.

Originally Posted by JackChn View Post
    BookerBrother :

Let me get this right, I've been doing some research and I wanted to try out the Hghup and Free test, plus your stack that they named after you, sometimes I just have trouble on knowing when to take the supplements and I wanted to get it right for the best results.

post workout 3 neovar

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BookerBrother :

post workout 3 neovar
    Biggest thing with this would be empty stomach with drive for max results from it.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    Biggest thing with this would be empty stomach with drive for max results from it.
    thank you for the advice, no pre workout meal like orange or apple with it?

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    That would be a mean stack my man! Yes to all. If you keep your dosages exactly how you have them written, you should be great. You can take the Neovar during breakfast or right after, as long as you take it with carbs, that is the key.
    THANK you bookerbrother, I appreciated the quick reply on here!! I figured with such a great figure like you if it worked for you, it might also work for me !

Ill be sure to keep updates on my progress as soon as I receive my stack!! so EXcited

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thank you for the advice, no pre workout meal like orange or apple with it?
    you can, just have an empty stomach until the Drive passes
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„