bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Primordial Performance Pre Max log.

I have been impressed with the Pp products I have used thus far, so I put in my order of Pre Max tonight along with some more bulk ibcaas.

What is PreMax?

PreMax is a pre-workout performance beverage proven to enhance recovery and athletic performance. Every ingredient is supported by actual human science for safety and effectiveness.

PreMax contains no caffeine or stimulants and is 100% NCAA approved. It can be used by bodybuilders prior to weight lifting, or endurance or strength athletes prior to competition.

PreMax contains all four essential groups of active ingredients including amino acids, glucose, anti-oxidants and electrolytes.

Recommended Use:

Mix two (2) scoops of PreMax into 16-20oz of water. Consume 30-60 minutes before exercise.

For more info and pretty pictures check out the site.
    More Pre Max Info

I am currently and have been using NO shotgun for the last year+. However, my workouts are now in the evenings and the caffeine has been effecting my sleep. If Pre max is as good as the price it will be my new staple.

I will only be using Pre max on workout days.

Monday - legs
    Tuesday - Shoulders - cardio
    Wednesday - light abs and cardio
    Thursday - Back / bis
    Friday - Chest / Tris - abs
    Saturday -off
    Sunday -off

Other supplements
    All the whey isolate
    Fish oil
    Sesamin
    Creapure
    Beta alanine
    xtend + bulk bcaas
    Other various bulk amminos
    Bulk GABA
    LG E-911

Goal:
    Currently working around impingement in my right shoulder, so I'm going for maintaining, rehab and recomp. Depending on how much I lose from not being able to bench my plan is to do a show in the spring.

Kcal:
    This has been my diet for the last 6 weeks.

PRO: 400+
    CARB: cycling 50-250 per day
    FAT: 100+

Chicken, Steak, Eggs.
    Potatoes, oats, dextrose, vegies/salad.
    Last edited by bigasssnowman; 11-15-2009 at 09:11 PM.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Received my package! Its good to see Pp going green and recycling cardboard.

My plan is to start using it Monday, Leg day!
    Carbs that day will be 50G.

Attached Images
    Last edited by bigasssnowman; 11-21-2009 at 10:29 AM.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

My apologies for being so late on this review, 12hr days and cold has made things a little rough. Onto to the review.

Leg day.

Took Pre-max aprox 45 minutes before training.

Taste: It has a tomato-ee taste to it, but not bad.

Started with 5 minutes on the bike, for a warm up.

Next was lying leg curls 2x 20 reps. After the 2nd set of these my hamstrings had a good pump going through them. Then it was time for squats. The weight felt heavy and I was out of breath faster normal but i was still able to squeeze out 4 sets of 15. I believe the pre-max helped out being this was the first day my cold started and i felt like dog poo going into it. After squats i headed over to heavy leg press for 3 sets of 8 reps. I was more light headed then usual and finished the day off with 2 sets of 8 on hacks; negatives on the way down and bringing the weight up as slow as possible on the way up.

I took the rest of the week off and will begin using it again once I am feeling better. I write more then!
    1 year out!

www.mindandmuscle.net

dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dtown1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigasssnowman View Post
    Taste: It has a tomato-ee taste to it, but not bad.

!
    ehhhh..... this stuff tasted so bad to me i didn't even finish the serving i had mixed up. Any suggestions/ideas here? I just mixed it with cold water..

Try mixing it with POM juice.
    1 year out!

www.mindandmuscle.net

joelemond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didnt think much of pre max. I didn't really feel anything other than burp up the taste, maybe its not for me, or maybe I just had high hopes.