Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    isnt it a bit more drive?
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

JackChn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    isnt it a bit more drive?
    what do you mean by this ?

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackChn View Post
    alright just got my stack and going to start next week... just finalizing the details after reading all this thread and then sum...

-take 4 free test right when you get up in the morning and should i take drive too here?
    then take 3 neovar after breakfast
    pre workout 3 drive and 3 rpm and Lit up 15 mins later?
    post workout 3 neovar
    then take 5 hghup and take the 2 lip pm bedtime

please let me know what your opinion or critique it ?

thanks
    Dosing/Timing of All Products for You

FREE TEST
    Dose - 4 caps first thing (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)

Drive
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing (i.e. with FREE TEST dose)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training (i.e. with RPM dose)
    Note that on Non-Training Days Dose 2 is 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

RPM
    Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 min pre-training (i.e. with Drive Dose 2)
    Note that on Non-Training Days you can use 1-2 caps first thing.

LIT UP
    Dose - 1-2 scoops 30 min pre-training
    Not needed on Non-Training Days.

NeoVar
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min PRE-breakfast (make sure your breakfast contains at least 50g of carbohydrates)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediately post-training (and have a meal containing at last 50g of carbohydrates 15-20 min after dosing)
    Note that on Non-Training Days Dose 2 should be taken 15-20 min pre-meal later in the day - that containing at last 50g of carbohydrates.

HGHup
    Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (i.e. with Lipotrophin-PM dose)

Lipotrophin-PM
    Dose - 2 caps pre-bed (i.e. with HGHup dose)

~Rosie~
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookerbrother will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome Rosie! Hope all is well!

Originally Posted by RosieCheeScott View Post
    Dosing/Timing of All Products for You

FREE TEST
    Dose - 4 caps first thing (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)

Drive
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing (i.e. with FREE TEST dose)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training (i.e. with RPM dose)
    Note that on Non-Training Days Dose 2 is 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

RPM
    Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 min pre-training (i.e. with Drive Dose 2)
    Note that on Non-Training Days you can use 1-2 caps first thing.

LIT UP
    Dose - 1-2 scoops 30 min pre-training
    Not needed on Non-Training Days.

NeoVar
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min PRE-breakfast (make sure your breakfast contains at least 50g of carbohydrates)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediately post-training (and have a meal containing at last 50g of carbohydrates 15-20 min after dosing)
    Note that on Non-Training Days Dose 2 should be taken 15-20 min pre-meal later in the day - that containing at last 50g of carbohydrates.

HGHup
    Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (i.e. with Lipotrophin-PM dose)

Lipotrophin-PM
    Dose - 2 caps pre-bed (i.e. with HGHup dose)

~Rosie~
    But by the grace of God, I can I will. Hardship Is the pathway to peace, and as long as you are alive, and willing, anything can be accomplished, barriers can be broken, and goals become realities.
    ~Official AppNut Spokesmodel~
    ~2010 Bodyspace Spokesmodel~

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bookerbrother View Post
    Awesome Rosie! Hope all is well!
    No worries, Ben

Yeah, things are ok.

PS. Looking shredded in your avi!
    Writer β€’ Athlete β€’ Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smoface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bookerbrother View Post
    Starting back on the HGHup and Free test stack tonight. Just finished my last bottle of IGF-2. I am still taking rpm and 3 drive preworkout, and Neovar twice a day. Going to start getting serious the next month, getting ready for Vegas. I will take the 5 pills of HGHup right before bed on an empty stomach, and the full dose of Free Test immediatly upon getting out of bed in the morning. Got some shoulder issues I am trying to push through, so I have only been going 100% instead of 110%. The count down to the Olympia is ON!!! Dream, Believe, Achieve! This is my reality.

Hey dude, what free test stack is that? What is the name of it and who makes it?