Registered User LegitAesthetics's Avatar
    LegitAesthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Introduction + Who is ur fitness rolemodel?

Hey guys Lorenzo here!

I am new to this forum.
    I am 17 years old i live in Holland.
    My journey to aesthetics started in October on the 11 last year.
    Been in love with working out so far and i am currently bulking to gain some muscle mass.

Well enough about me

So i was wondering what u guys look up in the fitness world.
    We have many superstars in this world.
    My personal motivation is Jeff Seid u might know him.

I was wondering this because mabye u guys got some bodybuilders that i don't know who have great motivation!
    So if u do let me know

(Note Sorry for my poor English)

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Andreia Brazier and Michelle Lewin!

peanut butter wheysted doievenlifttho's Avatar
    doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    arnold <3 always

lowyj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    marc fitt

Registered User hollywoodhammer's Avatar
    hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollywoodhammer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steve Cook one of the best
    Snapchat: hollywoodhammer

(friend me for fitness motivation snaps with each other)