Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sarah Palin For the Win!!

"A lady, if that's the word I'm looking for, was protesting the filming of Sarah's documentary series. Her idea of a political banner was a horizontal horror about 100 feet wide (serving as a new sort of picket fence) bearing the legend: WORST GOVERNOR EVER. Sarah respectfully asked for a breakdown on the forensic method used to calibrate the degrees of worseness in the gubernatorial sweepstakes. The woman responded: "You walked out on your responsibility to serve your term when cash was waved in front of your face, and you left to become a celebrity."

Quoth Sarah in an excellent comeback, both witty riposte and logical rejoinder: "Oh, you wanted me to be your governor! I'm honored! Thank you!" That is as quick-on-your-political-feet as anyone this side of Dennis Miller, although Democrats dismiss it as a dumb broadside.

Then she asked Our Lady of the Presumption what she did for a livelihood when she wasn't stirring up a lively 'hood.

"A teacher."

At this point, Sarah makes a turn-to-the-right to glance toward someone off-camera. The left wing of the blogosphere has been ululating in outrage over the perception that her turn was not dexterous but sinister. She rolled her eyes at a teacher! At the whole teaching profession! What if she becomes a roll model?! Why, the optic nerve of that woman! It's bad enough that she turns heads, now she's rolling eyes!"

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/0...tical-allusion
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...”

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, she's a real quick one, that Palin. "Which magazines or newspapers do you read to stay informed?"

"Um, all of them!"

Celebrating her being a smart ass instead of dealing with the fact that she's a quitter? Yay!
    Last edited by AKR; 08-15-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's a dumbass, I wish she would go crawl in a hole and go away.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    Yeah, she's a real quick one, that Palin. "Which magazines or newspapers do you read to stay informed?"

"Um, all of them!"

Celebrating her being a smart ass instead of dealing with the fact that she's a quitter? Yay!
    Several people here keep calling her an idiot and so forth, or a quitter. But then we have to ask: how does she compare to the bunch running things? Who is running up trillions of dollars of debt? Who created a stimulus package that was simply a grab-bag of liberal pork? Add up all the other abominations (like clearly unconstitutional healthcare) of our leadership.

Okay, go ahead and call Sarah a half-wit. But from what I see, it appears that quality is more important than quantity.
    Shall be my brother...”

Registered User NeverStopMoving's Avatar
    NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeverStopMoving is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Streetbull View Post
    Several people here keep calling her an idiot and so forth, or a quitter. But then we have to ask: how does she compare to the bunch running things? Who is running up trillions of dollars of debt? Who created a stimulus package that was simply a grab-bag of liberal pork? Add up all the other abominations (like clearly unconstitutional healthcare) of our leadership.

Okay, go ahead and call Sarah a half-wit. But from what I see, it appears that quality is more important than quantity.
    Sarah Palin: A Public Voice For All The Retards In America.

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The woman is as dense as beetle dung.

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeverStopMoving View Post
    Sarah Palin: A Public Voice For All The Retards In America.
    This. OP thanks for giving us more evidence (as if it was needed) that you are one of the most retarded people on this forum. I'm still lol'ing at your "MUSLIMS ARE COMING!!! HERP DERP!!" post.

Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    The woman is as dense as beetle dung.
    How many trillions of dollars of debt did she ring up for you to draw that conclusion?
    Shall be my brother...”

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

As far as we can tell, the most likely actions Sarah Palin would take as president would be to commit a few dozen ethics violations and then quit

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many trillions of dollars of debt did she ring up for you to draw that conclusion?
    The retarded 40 year old guy down the street didn't ring up trillions of dollars in debt either - that's an argument for anyone but Obama. The fact that you think it's some profound quality is just hilarious. Hey man, my dog didn't raise the national debt, I bet she could run the country - after all, it's not intelligence we need here.
    I want to touch the butt.

rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rocker1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whether she rung up the debt under the Bush administration is irrelevant to her denseness. Obviously though, she shares the same economic principles with Bush and had she sat in Bush's place over that 8 year period she would have destroyed the country even more.

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    This. OP thanks for giving us more evidence (as if it was needed) that you are one of the most retarded people on this forum. I'm still lol'ing at your "MUSLIMS ARE COMING!!! HERP DERP!!" post.
    Let's compare Sarah's few gaffes (which everyone does) and Obama's performance, then decide who the idiot is.

Maybe you can explain how a few gaffes get someone dismissed as an idiot but doing the things to this country that this person (Obama) is doing gets a pass?

Instead of spitting vitriol, try explaining this to me.
    Shall be my brother...”

Originally Posted by rocker1 View Post
    Whether she rung up the debt under the Bush administration is irrelevant to her denseness. Obviously though, she shares the same economic principles with Bush and had she sat in Bush's place over that 8 year period she would have destroyed the country even more.
    I thought she didn't know the 'Bush Doctrine'? How can she imitate what she doesn't know?

In fact, many liberals now admit that there is no 'Bush Doctrine' as an overall doctrine, just several policies. The questioner asked her an unanswerable question because there was no answer. Of course, then he could feed all of you this nonsense, and you believe it.
    Shall be my brother...”

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i would vote for trig palin before I would vote for sarah palin

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    i would vote for trig palin before I would vote for sarah palin
    Because one of them can't help being retarded? Ohhhhh snap.

Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    The retarded 40 year old guy down the street didn't ring up trillions of dollars in debt either - that's an argument for anyone but Obama. The fact that you think it's some profound quality is just hilarious. Hey man, my dog didn't raise the national debt, I bet she could run the country - after all, it's not intelligence we need here.
    Would Sarah have done that? How do you know if she would have run up trillions in debt? We KNOW Obama did. Sarah's dumb but Obama solves problems brought on by massive debt by incurring more?

Obama is stupid. Its that simple. Anyone who thinks that MORE debt is the answer to a debt bubble implosion is STUPID.

Ask the 40 year old guy if someone can spend more and more money they don't have, forever. "Duh, no." He's more qualified than Obama.
    Shall be my brother...”

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    As far as we can tell, the most likely actions Sarah Palin would take as president would be to commit a few dozen ethics violations and then quit
    She hasn't committed any to date, now Obama on the other hand.........................

Would Sarah have done that? How do you know if she would have run up trillions in debt? We KNOW Obama did. Sarah's dumb but Obama solves problems brought on by massive debt by incurring more?

Obama is stupid. Its that simple. Anyone who thinks that MORE debt is the answer to a debt bubble implosion is STUPID.

Ask the 40 year old guy if someone can spend more and more money they don't have, forever. "Duh, no." He's more qualified than Obama.
    So why does the fact that Obama = bad somehow make Palin qualified? You literally never can post anything substantial about her. All you ever say is that she's not Obama, that she isn't an elite (because being a celebrity who is paid thousands just to say folksy catch phrases apparently doesn't make you an elite), and that she has "principles" or "values."

6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500) 6packsummer is not very helpful. (-500)
    i cant believe OP is 59 years old....

all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) all pro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 6packsummer View Post
    Location Canada.

Originally Posted by 6packsummer View Post
    This.

john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50) john197030 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear people say how dumb Palin is but they really don't have any good reason other than they have been told by the media and comedians that she is.

Criminals will always tell you what they are afraid of. They'll say, "be quiet" or "don't move". It is just human nature. Democrats are telling us what they fear. They fear Palin because they know she is smart, articulate, and makes more sense than most people in Washington right now.

If you do not like her agenda then that is fine. Don't say she is dumb because you disagree with her. If you do insist she is dumb then come up with a better argument than she couldn't rattle off a list of magazines she reads.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You cannot be serious...

Let's compare Sarah's few gaffes (which everyone does) and Obama's performance, then decide who the idiot is.

Maybe you can explain how a few gaffes get someone dismissed as an idiot but doing the things to this country that this person (Obama) is doing gets a pass?

Instead of spitting vitriol, try explaining this to me.
    I deplore Obama. I gerenally don't vote anything but third party. If Palin ran against Obama, I would vote for him. That's how bad she is.

Everyone else in the country with an IQ over 70 that isn't a brain washed partisan is scared of her.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

Originally Posted by john197030 View Post
    I hear people say how dumb Palin is but they really don't have any good reason other than they have been told by the media and comedians that she is.

Criminals will always tell you what they are afraid of. They'll say, "be quiet" or "don't move". It is just human nature. Democrats are telling us what they fear. They fear Palin because they know she is smart, articulate, and makes more sense than most people in Washington right now.

If you do not like her agenda then that is fine. Don't say she is dumb because you disagree with her. If you do insist she is dumb then come up with a better argument than she couldn't rattle off a list of magazines she reads.
    Yeah, every time she opens her mouth she refudiates all the people who say she's stupid. Lmao.

Getting lots of negs because I like Sarah Palin. Differences of opinions not tolerated here, eh?

Seems more like a meeting of cranky old intolerant priests who don't tolerate any differences of thought, other than along 'church doctrine'.
    Shall be my brother...”

Getting lots of negs because I like Sarah Palin. Differences of opinions not tolerated here, eh?

Seems more like a meeting of cranky old intolerant priests who don't tolerate any differences of thought, other than along 'church doctrine'.
    it's the elitist democratic liberal elite who control their minds man. don't worry, you know the truth, the light, palin is the way. hallelujah sarah.

Negged.

Originally Posted by john197030 View Post

She doesn't get her news from papers and magazines. Like most people in the modern world she gets her info from the net. Her only mistake was in trying to be polite when answering the question. All progressive media, especially print media is going broke. Nobody is watching, reading or listening to what they have to say.

P.S. I would NEVER and I do mean NEVER vote for Palin. Not because I think she is stupid, which she isn't but because I disagree with many of her views on many topics. She just doesn't have the experience and savvy that we need right now.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

sarah ftw?

whatever credibility you may have had, is completely shot.
    you might as well cease and desist now, or subject yourself to well-earned and unending ridicule.

goodnight streetfool...
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    Yeah, every time she opens her mouth she refudiates all the people who say she's stupid. Lmao.
    How does she compare to Obama? To Biden?

Where's all the threads started by you ripping them for their gaffes? For destroying the country? Oh, Obama does no wrong and Biden, well, that's just Joe being Joe.

Can we say Hypocrisy Much??
    Shall be my brother...”