Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 167 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2301
    Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gio132 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit Gio132's BodySpace

Question Playing hard to get vs Not interested...

Hey guys what are some signs that a girl is playing hard to get versus not interested? What are some examples??

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Spaghettii's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Gio132 View Post
    Hey guys what are some signs that a girl is playing hard to get versus not interested? What are some examples??
    If she wasn't interested she wouldn't be talking to you.
    At all.

Stats: 5'7"
    SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) SgSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit SgSpartan's BodySpace
    No reply=not interested.

Slow positive reply=playing hard to get.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anklez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit anklez's BodySpace
    done and said.

/thread

although some girls are to nice not to talk back.
    M-drol log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123851581

furuza-a/11-sterone recomp log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128320291

my guide to girls for noobs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=537052843

Stats: 6'3", 276 lbs
    BodyPoints: 303
    Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Photostic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Photostic's BodySpace
    Not interested is not an option. You're overanalyzing.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RandomMisc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    If she wasn't interested she wouldn't be talking to you.
    At all.
    You couldn't be more incorrect.

But OP, don't overanalyze. Just ask her out. If she says no and doesn't offer an alternative plan, or she flakes... she's not interested.
    Still Breathin: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157530533

^Misc Author's self-help book with hilarious stories and legit advice on dating, relationships, sex, business, self-image, failure, success, drive, passion, being real.

Lift. Lust. Lulz. <3

"How can I break free? How can I fight a war that is with me and me alone?"

SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SillyRabbit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SillyRabbit's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SgSpartan View Post
    No reply=not interested.

Slow positive reply=playing hard to get.
    /thread.

Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    You couldn't be more incorrect.

But OP, don't overanalyze. Just ask her out. If she says no and doesn't offer an alternative plan, or she flakes... she's not interested.
    LOL WAT? explain

BodyPoints: 3123
    varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) varter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit varter's BodySpace
    Playing hard-to-get implies some degree of push and pull. She has to make you want to "get" her in order for her to make "getting" her "hard." Unless you are too forward early on, this usually means she has to show a sign of interest or two. Look for all signs of interest, but especially the subconscious ones - twirling hair, nervous tics, strong eye contact, mimicking body movements, open positions. There are lists of these; they're harder for them to control and will reveal more.

Be careful. Attractive women will often flirt with guys they have no interest in for a variety of reasons. Anything from getting free drinks to simply stroking their ego. Some are experts at selling their attractiveness to guys and will do their best to get the most out of it. Be suspicious if things come a little too easily.

If they're totally not interested, you will know. Short responses, paying more attention to other people, no initiating. Certain signs of disinterest can't necessarily be "reversed" with a reciprocal sign of interest.
    Kick a nice dog often enough and eventually you have a mean dog on your hands.

Stats: 5'9", 225 lbs
    Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Chunkx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Chunkx's BodySpace
    When you are talking to her( and she's looking away or pretending to not pay attention) and you say " I have to go": If she looks at you right away then she's interested. If she slowly looks towards you then she's not interested. Girls pretend to be side tracked, but I know what's up.
    **** TwinlabFuel Lead Representative ****

Follow me on Instagram: @ivaneverywhere
    Follow us on Instagram: @TwinlabProSeries
    Follow our Clean Series: @TwinlabCleanSeries
    Join the Militia: http://proseries.twinlab.com/

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RandomMisc's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    LOL WAT? explain
    Girls frequently talk to guys they have no interest in. They like having options, they like attention, they seek validation (which randoms provide in abundance,) they like having an ego boost on call at all times, they enjoy using guys, they like knowing they could have you if they wanted you, etc. Myriad reasons, brah.

Just a couple weeks ago I was with some broads and one got a text... someone asked who it was, and she goes: "Oh, just this lame ass I met a few months ago. He sucks, but he's nice enough and buys me drinks any time I see him, so I have to talk to him here and there." Another chimes in, "Oh yeah, the obligatories... haha, they have a special ringtone on my phone." bertstare.jpg
    Still Breathin: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157530533

^Misc Author's self-help book with hilarious stories and legit advice on dating, relationships, sex, business, self-image, failure, success, drive, passion, being real.

Lift. Lust. Lulz. <3

"How can I break free? How can I fight a war that is with me and me alone?"

Girls frequently talk to guys they have no interest in. They like having options, they like attention, they seek validation (which randoms provide in abundance,) they like having an ego boost on call at all times, they enjoy using guys, they like knowing they could have you if they wanted you, etc. Myriad reasons, brah.

Just a couple weeks ago I was with some broads and one got a text... someone asked who it was, and she goes: "Oh, just this lame ass I met a few months ago. He sucks, but he's nice enough and buys me drinks any time I see him, so I have to talk to him here and there." Another chimes in, "Oh yeah, the obligatories... haha, they have a special ringtone on my phone." bertstare.jpg

guess you just gotta learn how to play the game

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 186 lbs
    Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Zuka has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mr.Zuka's BodySpace

thats fukked up...biitches
    "What would you attempt to do, if you knew that you could not fail?
    Everything."
    -Mr. Zuka
    NPC Athlete

[][]--Misc Strength Crew--[][]
    [][]--Black Knight Crew--[][]

3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013