Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Olly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein shake......Milk or Water

Hi,

ive been taking my Maximuscle progain shake with milk and noticed it mentions taking it with water...........

what is better???

i hate having it with water after trying it but if the results are better with it i'd be stupid not to

thanks

Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick1230 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Milk = more calories and better taste.
    Milk>H20

TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheZake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulk = Milk

Cut = Water

The water has less calories and proteins obviously

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post workout=Water. It will absorb faster

Before bed=Milk. It will digest slower(Casein Protein and Fat)
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000) KR3W1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Milk will help you gain more mass then water

Originally Posted by TheZake View Post
    Bulk = Milk

Cut = Water

has to be milk for me if thats the case

vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vandagriff16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Post workout=Water. It will absorb faster

Before bed=Milk. It will digest slower(Casein Protein and Fat)
    this

DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiamondSlits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whatever fits into your macros

Question

Originally Posted by DiamondSlits View Post
    whatever fits into your macros
    i dont know buddy ?

its weird cos i dont know wot do belive...........some say milk = bulk and thats what i want , yet others ar saying the protein gets into you quicker with the water as if that will improve results , so i really dont know lol

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is nothing wrong with milk pwo

PURPOSE: Previous studies have examined the response of muscle protein to resistance exercise and nutrient ingestion. Net muscle protein synthesis results from the combination of resistance exercise and amino acid intake. No study has examined the response of muscle protein to ingestion of protein in the context of a food. This study was designed to determine the response of net muscle protein balance following resistance exercise to ingestion of nutrients as components of milk. METHOD: Three groups of volunteers ingested one of three milk drinks each: 237 g of fat-free milk (FM), 237 g of whole milk (WM), and 393 g of fat-free milk isocaloric with the WM (IM). Milk was ingested 1 h following a leg resistance exercise routine. Net muscle protein balance was determined by measuring amino acid balance across the leg. RESULTS: Arterial concentrations of representative amino acids increased in response to milk ingestion. Threonine balance and phenylalanine balance were both > 0 following milk ingestion. Net amino acid uptake for threonine was 2.8-fold greater (P < 0.05) for WM than for FM. Mean uptake of phenylalanine was 80 and 85% greater for WM and IM, respectively, than for FM, but not statistically different. Threonine uptake relative to ingested was significantly (P < 0.05) higher for WM (21 +/- 6%) than FM (11 +/- 5%), but not IM (12 +/- 3%). Mean phenylalanine uptake/ingested also was greatest for WM, but not significantly. CONCLUSIONS: Ingestion of milk following resistance exercise results in phenylalanine and threonine uptake, representative of net muscle protein synthesis. These results suggest that whole milk may have increased utilization of available amino acids for protein synthesis.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, helps protein synthesis, but also causes protein absorption to jump to 1-2 hours instead of 30 minutes because of the casein in milk.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew
    “For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

oniox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i take BULK mass gain protein blend by Musashi i find that milk tastes soo much better than with water and that it doesn't make much of a difference to the way it works..

Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oniox View Post
    i take BULK mass gain protein blend by Musashi i find that milk tastes soo much better than with water and that it doesn't make much of a difference to the way it works..
    It's not about taste brah, if I wanted taste I'd be eating cake. Plus I googled the product and it's just another weight gainer, which is cool for like morning or afternoon, but you still need that protein 30 min after a workout which you will not get with milk involved.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew
    “For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000) ovrlookd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulk = Milk

Cut = Water

This but what ever fits with your macro's

Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pantaira has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I usually always do water, but milk helps A LOT while bulking.

DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I prefer milk, especially some chocolate milk with cookies and cream whey. Tastes great after a good workout.

Water just doesn't taste the same and it's really not that big of a difference like some guys make it out to be.

Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bespetna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Milk, makes it taste better, if your trying to lose or gain weight its only 120cals and give you a 9g protein boost. Water though if you arnt going to drink it immediately becouse it doesn't clump up as easily.

But do what you want, who really cares, you gunna chug that baby down anyways.

Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sk8tboar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you really care that much? If it tastes better and has more protein It'll be worth the extra calories anyways.
    ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
    www.BerserkFitness.com

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FeaRxUnLeAsHeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fat free milk or water.

milk has fat which will slow digestion. If you're having a post workout shake, your muscles need nutrients asap. I use water because my parents dont buy fat free milk.
    Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT) through ISSA

Your Online Coach & Trainer
    www.TheFinestFitness.com
    http://********.com/thefinestfitness
    http://twitter.com/finest_fitness
    http://instagram.com/thefinestfitness

My Road to a fitness model in 365

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162551711&p=1258887311#post1258887311

Originally Posted by FeaRxUnLeAsHeD View Post
    fat free milk or water.

milk has fat which will slow digestion. If you're having a post workout shake, your muscles need nutrients asap. I use water because my parents dont buy fat free milk.
    you're sort of correct, it's actually the casein in the milk that causes slow digestion, so fat free milk is the same as a 2% or whole as far as getting protein to your muscles. But unless you're very very picky you'll still gain mass with milk, it's just that if you want to see results faster water seems like the logical option after a workout.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nadolax View Post
    you're sort of correct, it's actually the casein in the milk that causes slow digestion, so fat free milk is the same as a 2% or whole as far as getting protein to your muscles. But unless you're very very picky you'll still gain mass with milk, it's just that if you want to see results faster water seems like the logical option after a workout.
    http://www.thermo life.com/forum/f17/does-milk-truely-affect-absorbtion-rate-whey-protein-1855

remove the space

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    watter, mixes with whey better and is easier to drink. also when i mix whey with milk by its self it ruins the milk. id rather drink 2 scoops of whey in a cup of watter, and then drink the milk seperatley afterwards.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nadolax View Post
    from what i understand fat binds to carbs, and i think protein too, which slows down their digestion.

EDIT: i doubt the casein protein in milk will slow down the absorbtion of whey. the casein protein its self just takes longer to break down.

my post workout drink preference is warm milk with honey and a **** load of bcaas, followed by protein shake within 30 minutes - 2 hours later depending on hunger.

i usually try to get in complex carbs, or no carbs at all with the second post workout drink, usually il put in a half cup of blended oats, or just go with watter.

if i wait 2 hours to eat again il usually throw in some organic pb (watter in the shake) as at that point its not as crucial to get in carbs.

i try to get in 75-100 carbs post workout personally, usually 2 cups milk and 3.5 tbs honey with bcaas. or 75 grams of carbs from any juice with bcaas.

Originally Posted by ptwa9 View Post
    http://www.thermo life.com/forum/f17/does-milk-truely-affect-absorbtion-rate-whey-protein-1855

remove the space
    Although what they are saying does make some sense the 80% casein 20% whey thing doesn't. casein digests slower proven. But what I do not know is that if it makes a giant difference whether the protein gets there in 30 minutes or an hour. So I'm partial to their discussion.

Because there are hundreds of articles like this
    http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/f...l-results.html
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) uzthedentist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im using water at the mo as im on a cut

also why you using maximuscle man its sooooo overpriced, pls go to myprotein.co.uk you can get much cheaper proteins. Im assuming youre from uk
    Royal College of Surgeons member

Youtube channel : UZTHEDENTIST

http://121dental.co.uk/

endBc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Haven't tried it with any of those but apple / pineapple juice ( nectar ) tastes too good to replace it with anything else

Displeasing Aesthetically scantraxx's Avatar
    scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tried it with water once, ****ing gross as!

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FeaRxUnLeAsHeD View Post
    fat free milk or water.

see the study I posted above, whole milk resulted in greater net protein synthesis compared to skim milk, if milk in fat was inferior to stimulate protein synthesis skim milk would have resulted in greater net protein synthesis, just something to think about.

Dietary guidelines for achieving optimal muscle glycogen storage after prolonged exercise have been given in terms of absolute carbohydrate (CHO) intake (8-10 g.kg-1.day-1). However, it is of further interest to determine whether the addition of fat and protein to carbohydrate feedings affects muscle glycogen storage. Eight well-trained triathletes [23.1 +/- 2.0 (SE) yr; 74.0 +/- 3.4 kg; peak O2 consumption = 4.7 +/- 0.4 l/min] undertook an exercise trial (2 h at 75% peak O2 consumption, followed by four 30-s sprints) on three occasions, each 1 wk apart. For 24 h after each trial, the subjects rested and were assigned to the following diets in randomized order: control (C) diet (high glycemic index CHO foods; CHO = 7 g.kg-1.day-1), added fat and protein (FP) diet (C diet + 1.6 g.kg-1.day-1 fat + 1.2 g.kg-1.day-1 protein), and matched-energy diet [C diet + 4.8 g.kg-1.day-1 additional CHO (Polycose) to match the additional energy in the FP diet]. Meals were eaten at t = 0, 4, 8, and 21 h of recovery. The total postprandial incremental plasma glucose area was significantly reduced after the FP diet (P < 0.05). Serum free fatty acid and plasma triglyceride responses were significantly elevated during the FP trial (P < 0.05). There were no differences between trials in muscle glycogen storage over 24 h (C, 85.8 +/- 2.7 mmol/kg wet wt; FP, 80.5 +/- 8.2 mmol/kg wet wt; matched-energy, 87.9 +/- 7.0 mmol/kg wet wt).(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

The provision of additional protein (Pro) to a carbohydrate (CHO) supplement resulted in an enhanced rate of muscle glycogen resynthesis after endurance exercise (Zawadzki et al., J. Appl. Physiol. 72: 1854-1859, 1992). A comparison of isoenergetic CHO and CHO/Pro formula drinks on muscle glycogen resynthesis has not been examined after either endurance or resistance exercise. We studied the effect of isoenergetic CHO (1 g/kg) and CHO/Pro/fat (66% CHO, 23% Pro, 11% fat) defined formula drinks and placebo (Pl) given immediately (t = 0 h) and 1 h (t = +1 h) after resistance exercise in 10 healthy young men. They performed a whole body workout (9 exercises/3 sets at 80% 1 repetition maximum) with unilateral knee extension exercise [exercise (Ex) and control (Con) leg]. The CHO/Pro/fat and CHO trials resulted in significantly greater (P < 0. 05) plasma insulin and glucose concentration compared with Pl. Muscle glycogen was significantly lower (P < 0.05) for the Ex vs. Con leg immediately postexercise for all three conditions. The rate of glycogen resynthesis was significantly greater (P < 0.05) for both CHO/Pro/fat and CHO (23.0 +/- 4.5 and 19.3 +/- 6.1 mmol . kg dry muscle-1 . h-1, respectively) vs. Pl (Ex = 2.8 +/- 2.3 and Con = 1.4 +/- 3.6 mmol . kg dry muscle-1 . h-1). These results demonstrated that a bout of resistance exercise resulted in a significant decrease in muscle glycogen and that consumption of an isoenergetic CHO or CHO/Pro/fat formula drink resulted in similar rates of muscle glycogen resynthesis after resistance exercise. This suggests that total energy content and CHO content are important in the resynthesis of muscle glycogen.

A single session of exercise increases insulin sensitivity for hours and even days, and dietary carbohydrate ingested after exercise alters the magnitude and duration of this effect. Although increasing systemic fatty acid availability is associated with insulin resistance, it is uncertain whether increasing dietary fat availability after exercise alters the exercise-induced increase in insulin sensitivity. The purpose of this study was to determine whether adding fat calories to meals after exercise alters glucose tolerance the next day. Seven healthy men cycled 90 min at 66 +/- 2% peak oxygen uptake followed by a maximum of five high-intensity intervals. During the hours after exercise, subjects ingested three meals containing either low-fat (5% energy from fat) or high-fat (45% energy from fat) foods (Low-Fat and High-Fat groups, respectively). Each diet contained the same amount of carbohydrate and protein. An oral glucose tolerance test was performed the next morning. Muscle glycogen and intramuscular triglyceride (IMTG) concentrations were measured in muscle biopsy samples obtained immediately before exercise and the next morning. The day after exercise, muscle glycogen concentration was identical in High-Fat and Low-Fat (393 +/- 70 and 379 +/- 38 mmol/kg dry wt). At the same time, IMTG concentration was approximately 20% greater during High-Fat compared with Low-Fat (42.5 +/- 3.4 and 36.3 +/- 3.3 mmol/kg dry wt; P < 0.05). Despite the addition of approximately 165 g of fat to meals after exercise ( approximately 1,500 kcal) and a resultant elevation in IMTG concentration, glucose tolerance was identical in High-Fat and Low-Fat (composite index: 8.7 +/- 1.0 and 8.4 +/- 1.0). In summary, as long as meals ingested in the hours after exercise contain the same carbohydrate content, the addition of approximately 1500 kcal from fat to these meals did not alter muscle glycogen resynthesis or glucose tolerance the next day.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...t=AbstractPlus

If you can fit the milk in your total macronutrient intake enjoy it man
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pandoxmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulk = Milk

Cut = Water

lol water has no protiens or cals