Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cushdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Pepsi max,diet coca cola?!

how bad are these for u when on a diet?

The problem is i hate the taste of water so i tend to drink diet drinks like these when thirsty instead of having water! the only time i drink water s whilst working out or after cardio sessions. I am drinking protein shakes with water/milk as well but nothing beats the taste of a ice cold pepsi max!

asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They have no calories so they wont affect ur cut. I drink this stuff all the time when on a cut - keeps me sane when on low calories
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    -Socrates

Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobey77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asianboy101 View Post
    They have no calories so they wont affect ur cut. I drink this stuff all the time when on a cut - keeps me sane when on low calories
    /signed

currently down 20lbs in 3 weeks(i know way too fast) while drinking 3 liters pepsi max a day. However, its not recommended for your teeth. I got titancovered teeth(costs about 300$ per tooth to do) so i cant get holes that way :P
    "A single measurement is worth a thousand opinions"

zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

You need water

Originally Posted by cushdee View Post

The problem is i hate the taste of water so i tend to drink diet drinks like these when thirsty instead of having water! the only time i drink water s whilst working out or after cardio sessions. I am drinking protein shakes with water/milk as well but nothing beats the taste of a ice cold pepsi max!
    It won't hurt you in the calorie category but you NEED water and lots of it if your dieting and exercising. You could do some damage to your body only drinking a glass of water here and there and drinking 3 liters of diet soda. Anything in moderation is ok buy 3 LITERS, that's a little ridiculous. I would suggest choking down some water...?
    Transforming my body and health one bite and one lift at a time.

5/15: 333
    8/6: 287
    9/6: Goal-275
    10/6: Goal-265

5/15/11: Goal-215

jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I drink 3-4 diet mountain dews a day lol. Its fine, there is no calories. I still get in about a gallon of water so its all good. Helps with food cravings

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They won't hurt you, go ahead and drink them. I LOVE soda. Coke Zero is way better than Diet Coke though.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Please don't listen to someone telling you it's ok to drink these amounts of sodas and very little water. It's not always just about the calorie count, your body needs water. The two most important things you can do while 'dieting' is to drink plenty of water and take a muti. Your muscles need water, water aides in digestion, and many many other things. Your kidneys will thank you.

Again, I'm not a soda hater. I drink one or two a day but I also drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Moderation is ok.

Read this and countless other articles on water. Good luck.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek131.htm
    Transforming my body and health one bite and one lift at a time.

5/15: 333
    8/6: 287
    9/6: Goal-275
    10/6: Goal-265

5/15/11: Goal-215

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You are wrong, Pepsi Max bows down before Coke Zero

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate the taste of water
    Water itself is flavorless. Tap water is usually far from pure though, it has lots of other junk in it. That's what gives it the nasty taste.

Invest in a decent quality filter (Brita, etc) or get some distilled water from the supermarket. Refrigerated filtered water is a million times better than the stuff that comes out of the faucet.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    diet soda will not affect your progress in any way. it helps me keep my sanity when in between my water drinking.
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Without any sort of scientific backing for my following statements I will say that I read an article regarding weight loss and diet drinks (Just can't find the article). While these drinks are 0 calorie they affect you physiologically. The main point I remember about these drinks is that when you drink them you're tricking your mind into thinking it's getting sugar because you're intaking a fluid that your brain registers as sweet. This can cause your body to spike it's insulin but your body doesn't have the sugar that the insulin needs to deal with. Therefore it grabs any carbs or sugars that your body is already dealing with and stores them as fat for later because your muscles aren't depleted at that time. Just food for thought again I can't find the article but this isn't bro science.
    Cutting

sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sk84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have diet coke a few times a week when I get the urge to cheat. As far as I know it hasn't hindered my progress.

C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) C.ruel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/diet-soda/AN01732
    http://www.drgourmet.com/askdrgourmet/dietsoda.shtml

Both links, along with all the others I've found suggest that diet soda i worse for you then drinking water, but that if you do it you'll still probably be fine. Tooth decay was probably the biggest side effect they brought up in the articles, along with unproven potential links to weight gain despite the low calories.

TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBadMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is fine! It has NO calories - just brush your teeth after. 1.
    "People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours."

1RM PBs:
    Deadlift = 270kg (595lbs), Bench Press = 137.5kg (303lbs), Squat = 190kg (418lbs)

Musician, Bodybuilder, Powerlifter & PTS/NASM CPT
    Subscribe to 'GHOGH Fitness' on YouTube: www.youtube.com/GHOGHFitness

jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was drinking 1 diet coke a day. Soon after I noticed that I stopped losing lbs. I stopped drinking them, and have been trying to focus more on drinking water. Doesn't diet coke make you bloat? im not sure, just asking.
    Supplements:

ON 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein
    ON Casein Protein
    ON Opti-Men Multi-vitamin
    ON Fish Oil
    ON Micronized Creatine (cycled)
    ON AminoEnergy (cycled)

Starting Weight: 198 LBS (FAT)
    Goal Weight: 175 LBS <-----Reached
    Goal Weight: 165 LBS <----- Reached
    Goal Weight: 150 LBS<-----Reached
    Goal Weight: 165 LBS (LEAN)

"No regrets! Only you dwell on your failures" -- Jamie Eason

asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big250 View Post
    Without any sort of scientific backing for my following statements I will say that I read an article regarding weight loss and diet drinks (Just can't find the article). While these drinks are 0 calorie they affect you physiologically. The main point I remember about these drinks is that when you drink them you're tricking your mind into thinking it's getting sugar because you're intaking a fluid that your brain registers as sweet. This can cause your body to spike it's insulin but your body doesn't have the sugar that the insulin needs to deal with. Therefore it grabs any carbs or sugars that your body is already dealing with and stores them as fat for later because your muscles aren't depleted at that time. Just food for thought again I can't find the article but this isn't bro science.
    If ur on a calorie deficit it's irrelevent if there is an insulin spike; it doesnt matter if the muscles are depleted or not, the body needs energy so insulin just cant take that away and store it as fat.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    -Socrates

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jmoutlaw View Post
    i was drinking 1 diet coke a day. Soon after I noticed that I stopped losing lbs. I stopped drinking them, and have been trying to focus more on drinking water. Doesn't diet coke make you bloat? im not sure, just asking.
    Only if I drink more than a can at once.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    U can go to the store and get crystal light it's really good tasting and no calories

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Olestra was fine until we had more data on it. Same with trans fats. New, scientifically created compounds that don't have decades of studies to determine their safety should always be consumed in moderation. Not replacing your water intake...

And +1 on refridgerated water in a brita pitcher. Honestly, I used to drink fruit juice all the time instead of water, but after switching to mostly water for a while you get used to it and eventually prefer water to soda (still drink coffee, have soda like 1-2x/month, protein shakes w/ milk frequently).

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to drink a lot of diet soda (1-2 liters a day). I drank it whenever I was hungry or just wanted some taste in my mouth.

After a while, it made me feel terrible. My stomach bloated all the time, felt like it could explode any moment. Also I got serious headaches which I never had before.

I cut out all soda cold turkey and since then I drink water instead. One of the best things I have done lately. It may take a while to get used to it.. but you won't miss the sweet soda taste and the water just flows through your body without causing any (possible) harm. No more stomach pain, no headaches.. feel a lot better.

Now, only once in a while I get a diet soda.. just for the taste. But it's more of a cheat now then drinking it daily.

And yes, your dentist won't like to hear the soda addiction stories too..

genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000) genius1265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed that it is no replacement for water, your gonna need to drink water in addition. But they totally dont hurt anything in my opinion. I drink sugar free amp all day now that Im cutting, something about all the taurine and guarana make me less hungry and I could go all day eating nothing and only drinking these but I dont because I know I should be eating. But yeah when cutting, the removal of sugar from ones diet can be difficult so Im all for artificial sweeteners.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zoso7982 View Post
    Please don't listen to someone telling you it's ok to drink these amounts of sodas and very little water. It's not always just about the calorie count, your body needs water. The two most important things you can do while 'dieting' is to drink plenty of water and take a muti. Your muscles need water, water aides in digestion, and many many other things. Your kidneys will thank you.

Again, I'm not a soda hater. I drink one or two a day but I also drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. Moderation is ok.

I don't think most are saying that these sodas can replace water. I think some people just need to have something with some more taste at times, and I would say these are okay options. You still need to drink enough water along with them.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brian94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet Soda, Coke Zero, etc, these are all fine for cutting. They cannot affect your weight loss, because I know plenty who lose weight WITH these drinks (so there is no such scientific proof).

They can stain your teeth a bit, so you'll want to chug some water after a soda, or brush your teeth for optimum effect.

Coca Cola and Pepsi DO MORE TEETH damage than Coke Zero, Diet Coke. This is because tooth decay occurs when bacteria in your mouth find a rich supply of food (sugar usually) and multiply and start damaging the enamel of your teeth (leading to holes in your teeth). Since Coke Zero, Diet Coke, don't have sugar, they are not as damaging to teeth.

Ask your dentist about your soda addictions for the best advice though.

Sometimes it's hard to quit diet sodas, especially when you just recently quit real sodas. So don't worry too much about it as long as you've quit the real sugar sodas.

As far as water VS diet soda....... Water is always best. However, if you drink diet soda instead of water, you still get your daily water-requirements. Coke Zero is still mixed with water. So don't worry about dehydration, but definitely drink a lot of water, especially before bed.

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Soda is like 99.9% water, so I don't know why people are all OMG MAK SUR U DRINK WAQTER!!

Caffeine is a dieuretic but it's in such small concentration it won't matter.

The real issue is the stuff is highly acidic and terrible for you teeth. Instead of worrying about whether it's ok for fat loss you should probably take this time to see if there's something else you could substitute. Water is ideal, but tea is less acidic and also great for fat loss.

magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magipesca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Not healthy thats all

Hey with regards to the amount of cals, it should be ok problem is that they are not really healthy, the sweeteners they use are related witha cancer and someother stuff, read this article if you want is called "are soft drinks fooling you?" by naturalbias.com anyways in the article says "sodas are unhealthy eitherway, if you drink them in moderation, you may as well drinkb the real thing"

dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Technically speaking its fine.

There is unsupported suggestions that drinks/food containing sweeteners (aspartame) can lead to multiple health problems. I'm not entirely convinced by this however if you're dieting the best way forward is change, not substitution. Challenge yourself to go a week drinking water and no soda, see how it runs.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dgainsuk View Post
    Technically speaking its fine.

There is unsupported suggestions that drinks/food containing sweeteners (aspartame) can lead to multiple health problems. I'm not entirely convinced by this however if you're dieting the best way forward is change, not substitution. Challenge yourself to go a week drinking water and no soda, see how it runs.
    And there are supported claims that say they're safe in non retarded amounts.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=1#post4726770

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zoso7982 View Post

Right, cuz there is no water in diet soda. (sarcasm intended.)

fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50) fat2fit4real will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm definitely a soda addict and at times a few months ago when I was trying to create a monstrous deficit a diet pepsi or four a day really helped when I was hungry. At times I have issues with bloating and I also seem to get crazy indigestion the days I drink a lot of soda (especially a lot in a short period of time). I wish I could quit soda but I can't, I guess it's not too bad when one of my worst eating habits is a 0 calorie one. That said, while there's nothing wrong with the soda, you can't ignore your water intake (if i drank only soda my water intake would be substantially lower since i dont feel the need to fill myself as much)! As much as I love soda I still do my best to drink at least a gallon or so of water a day. +1 on getting yourself a water filter asap
    Last edited by fat2fit4real; 01-08-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by magipesca View Post
    Hey with regards to the amount of cals, it should be ok problem is that they are not really healthy, the sweeteners they use are related witha cancer and someother stuff, read this article if you want is called "are soft drinks fooling you?" by naturalbias.com anyways in the article says "sodas are unhealthy eitherway, if you drink them in moderation, you may as well drinkb the real thing"

You are going to die long before these artificial sweeteners could ever do anything to you, which they dont.
    Was it really necessary to bump a 2.5 year old thread? You are now aware that you are just drinking water.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?