AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AH020387 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is it bad to eat right after heavy workout?

Is it bad to eat right after heavy/intense (2 hour) workout? if yes, how long should i wait till i can eat a full meal? also i heard you should wait 15 mins right after intense workout until ur sweats dry up then shower, is showering right after workout bad for u?

RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AH020387 View Post
    Is it bad to eat right after heavy/intense (2 hour) workout? if yes, how long should i wait till i can eat a full meal? also i heard you should wait 15 mins right after intense workout until ur sweats dry up then shower, is showering right after workout bad for u?
    never heard of anyhting about it being bad to eat after an intense workout or even to wait 15 minuets...in fact wouldnt it be better to eat as soon as possible to get the needed nutrients, calories, etc.

i try to drink my protein shake as soon as im done with lifting, then wait 2 hours nad grub a big meal
    http://blip.tv/file/1356143/

reps for anyone who can download this for me to play as a mp4 file on my ipod...

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like Roo man said above,

I too down a massive shake with oats/whey/milk/banana after a workout, im talking with 15 mins.

Then around the same time i down some nice juice too.
    1.5 hrs later have a nice pasta meal.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    I too down a massive shake with oats/whey/milk/banana after a workout
    I eat,and down a "massive shake with oats/whey/milk/banana+nuts and olive oil",instead of OJ or somethin' right after.15 minutes too.

U mad?
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    I eat,and down a "massive shake with oats/whey/milk/banana+nuts and olive oil",instead of OJ or somethin' right after.15 minutes too.

U mad?
    Yes slightly, you mix nuts in a blender!!!?????
    lol bit noisy
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes slightly, you mix nuts in a blender!!!?????
    lol bit noisy
    Nope,oats,and nuts in a grinder,separately,then all in the blender.So noisy,but 3 times!

Nope,oats,and nuts in a grinder,separately,then all in the blender.So noisy,but 3 times!
    Ill tell you the biggest shake i made the other day..

1/2 cup oats
    1 cup milk powder
    1 banana
    1/2 cup cream
    2 cups milk
    1 scoop icecream
    1 Tablespoon olive oil
    2 scoops whey
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/2 cup oats
    1 cup milk powder
    1 banana
    1/2 cup cream
    2 cups milk
    1 scoop icecream
    1 Tablespoon olive oil
    2 scoops whey
    That's more then i ate in the last month total...

Strong nutrition subsection we made here.

medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

1/2 cup oats
    1 cup milk powder
    1 banana
    1/2 cup cream
    2 cups milk
    1 scoop icecream
    1 Tablespoon olive oil
    2 scoops whey
    5 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
    1 tall glass of milk
    1/2 cup of water
    2-3 scoops of champion whey mochaccino

Mine's better

Raw eggs > oats

Originally Posted by medaldrummer View Post
    5 whole eggs
    3 egg whites
    1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
    1 tall glass of milk
    1/2 cup of water
    2-3 scoops of champion whey mochaccino

Mine's better

Raw eggs > oats
    U actually drank all that??
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw eggs > oats
    No,AND,they're apples and oranges.

I'm sticking to this thread all day now.

medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) medaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No,AND,they're apples and oranges.

I'm sticking to this thread all day now.
    Whatever I'd rather have the eggs in my shake than oats. I can't stand the texture of drinking oats... I've tried it. The eggs I can't even taste in the shake.

U actually drank all that??
    Yup I divide it into 3 shakes tho. And believe it or not it tastes AMAZING.

Yup I divide it into 3 shakes tho. And believe it or not it tastes AMAZING.
    Yours doesnt seem as calorie dense, how many cals is that?
    I know the one i listed has 1,400
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop worrying about little **** like this. Eat like a beast, lift heavy, and sleep like a baby. That's all you need to worry about homeboy.

fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fr0gman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    many people would recommend eating something after a workout. Many also recommend to eat something with some sugars in (eg. fruit) to increase insullin levels which will then be absorbed into the muscles having an anabolic effect

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

1/2 cup oats
    1 cup milk powder
    1 banana
    1/2 cup cream
    2 cups milk
    1 scoop icecream
    1 Tablespoon olive oil
    2 scoops whey
    Extensive culinary skills.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Yours doesnt seem as calorie dense, how many cals is that?
    I know the one i listed has 1,400
    About the same

megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) megaman77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 scoops whey protein
    water

u mirin my cutting cycle PWO shake?
    ~Stylin On U Crew~

Have the courage to accept what you can't alter and to alter what you can't accept.

reps for life:
    DriDDerz