armyanchik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Please Help With My NEW Daily Routine - Rate and Give Advice - THANK YOU!

Hi Guys,

I am 25 yrs old male, 5'6", 175LBS

Quick History - Most of the time until 21 I was 155 lbs and played soccer. At 21, I started working out and moved up in muscle to 170 and 4% BODY FAT! I then had no time with work and now after 2-3 years of no working out and eating like crazy everything I am at 175LBS and a belly that NEEDS TO GO. I am not fat (the belly ONLY). I am pretty good with the GYM and exercises as my body adapts and grows very very fast. Anyways... enough of all that. I finally decided that I need to change. I have been on a new diet for 3 days and I constructed it myself and need your input in it. I would really appreciate your help. Below I am listing what I am having throughout the day in order I take them.

I also take Mega Men Sport and Flaxseed Oil daily.
    Cal Protein Carbs Fat

Low Fat Cottage Cheese 80 12 8 0
    Wheat Bread 56 3 12 1
    Quaker Oats 150 5 27 3
    Egg White 5 85 18 1 0.5
    Wheat Bread 56 3 12 1
    Muscle NitroTech 140 40 2 0
    Apple 65 0 17 0
    Chicken Breast 230 40 0 6
    Wheat Bread 56 3 12 1
    Flaxseed Oil 130 0 0 14
    Turkey Breast (2 slices) 45 7 2 1
    Vegetables - Broccoli, Asparagus 70 5 10 1
    Salad - Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Romaine Lettuce 25 1 6 0
    Apple 65 0 17 0
    Low Fat Cottage Cheese 163 28 6 2
    Carrots 52 0 12 1

1608 205 146 31.5

I also try to add Tilapia Filet - 150 Calories, 10 from Fat, 22Gr Protein, 0 Carbs in exchange to something there...

Please let me know what you guys think about the diet. It seems like a LOTTTT of food and I have never been on a real diet and it does make me full.

So what do you guys think. I plan to be on this for 3 month. I need to lose 20 lbs of fat and gain 10 lbs of muscles... thats my plan.

I started going to the gym again, lifting heavy, getting myself back. Running daily and increasing. Started with 10 minutes jogging at 4-4.5 and elliptical for 10 minutes at fat burn rate and 150 heart rate and adding a minute daily so I get used to that.

THANK YOU FOR INPUT!

zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoso7982 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you've been at 4% before you definitely need to be giving me and 99% of us advice on fat loss, not the other way around. And at 5'6", 170 at that % you should have been on a stage too. Break it down daily, I don't have that many fingers and toes. Good luck.
    Transforming my body and health one bite and one lift at a time.

5/15: 333
    8/6: 287
    9/6: Goal-275
    10/6: Goal-265

5/15/11: Goal-215

Originally Posted by zoso7982 View Post
    If you've been at 4% before you definitely need to be giving me and 99% of us advice on fat loss, not the other way around. And at 5'6", 170 at that % you should have been on a stage too. Break it down daily, I don't have that many fingers and toes. Good luck.

Well.. the thing is.. everybody was shocked at the gym... everytime i checked, I was at 4% and they did not know themselves how its possible. I was pretty fit and i ate everything but was working out hard 6 days a week 4-5 hrs a day at the gym with exercises and rocketball.

bump...

anybody??

Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by armyanchik View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am 25 yrs old male, 5'6", 175LBS

Quick History - Most of the time until 21 I was 155 lbs and played soccer. At 21, I started working out and moved up in muscle to 170 and 4% BODY FAT! I then had no time with work and now after 2-3 years of no working out and eating like crazy everything I am at 175LBS and a belly that NEEDS TO GO. I am not fat (the belly ONLY). I am pretty good with the GYM and exercises as my body adapts and grows very very fast. Anyways... enough of all that. I finally decided that I need to change. I have been on a new diet for 3 days and I constructed it myself and need your input in it. I would really appreciate your help. Below I am listing what I am having throughout the day in order I take them.

I also take Mega Men Sport and Flaxseed Oil daily.
    Cal Protein Carbs Fat

Low Fat Cottage Cheese 80 12 8 0
    Wheat Bread 56 3 12 1
    Quaker Oats 150 5 27 3
    Egg White 5 85 18 1 0.5
    Wheat Bread 56 3 12 1
    Apple 65 0 17 0
    Chicken Breast 230 40 0 6
    Wheat Bread 56 3 12 1
    Flaxseed Oil 130 0 0 14
    Turkey Breast (2 slices) 45 7 2 1
    Vegetables - Broccoli, Asparagus 70 5 10 1
    Salad - Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Romaine Lettuce 25 1 6 0
    Apple 65 0 17 0
    Low Fat Cottage Cheese 163 28 6 2
    Carrots 52 0 12 1

1608 205 146 31.5

I also try to add Tilapia Filet - 150 Calories, 10 from Fat, 22Gr Protein, 0 Carbs in exchange to something there...

Please let me know what you guys think about the diet. It seems like a LOTTTT of food and I have never been on a real diet and it does make me full.

So what do you guys think. I plan to be on this for 3 month. I need to lose 20 lbs of fat and gain 10 lbs of muscles... thats my plan.

I started going to the gym again, lifting heavy, getting myself back. Running daily and increasing. Started with 10 minutes jogging at 4-4.5 and elliptical for 10 minutes at fat burn rate and 150 heart rate and adding a minute daily so I get used to that.

THANK YOU FOR INPUT!
    Dieting can be alot easier if you want it to. Counting calories and macros is one thing, not counting calories and macros is another. Which way you wanna go is up to you.

No matter what you choose to do, you still need to be in a calorie deficit, meaning taking in lesser energy then your body produces. That weight you loose weight.

If you think its all hard to be counting calories and everything, loose up a bit. It makes the diet much more fun and alot easier. I meet and see so many people saying that dieting sucks, its hard, I feel like **** etc. It doesnt have to be that way.

I started dieting this march and have a few lbs left. My energy levels, libido and strength levels are all kickass. I even gain size and strength while dieting cause I do it properly.

Thats because im doing it slow and having fun with it.

If you would like to try a simplified approach, try this:

Total calories: ~2100 kcal
    Protein: ~ 220 grams
    Fat: ~ 50 grams
    Carbs: ~ 60 grams

Now, what I want to you to do is split this between 5-6 meals a day. I prefer 6, but if you wanna go with 5 you go with 5.¨

What you wanna do here is work with insulin. I've already counted your calories so your in a deficit of roughly 500-600 kcals. Theres a deifict of 400 kcals from diet, and 200-300 from cardio.

I dont know what your workout split looks like, but try to get in 20-30 low intensity cardio 2-3 times a week. Preferably before breakfast with some BCAA's or a scoop of whey. Also add in 1-2 HIIT sessions on your off days.

Now to the diet:

5 meals each containing: 42g Protein, 10g fat.

I want you to have the carbs post workout on your workout days (including HIIT sessions on off days) or with your first meal on off days.

So for example if your doing a 4 day split. Simply have your carbs with each of your PWO meals after you workout and after your HIIT sessions on off-days. This will let you have 1-2 off days a week from all training, cardio and weights. So have your carbs with breakfast.

Regarding what your food alternatives are. Dont care about how much carbs a lbs of steak includes. Dont count the fat either. Stick with the basics. 6oz of lean steak, chicken or fish, will give you ~40g of protein. Thats your protein source. Now move over to the fat source, 20g of almond/peanut butter, 12 almonds or 2 cups of milk will give you these 10g of fat. Counting all macros will **** you up in the long run. Its annoying counting everything and theres no really point in doing it if your strict with what your eating.

Try having a cheat meal or a refeed meal once every week. As your body fat lowers, increase this to twice a week.

Try this for a few weeks and see how it goes. Now since your already in a deficit, you will not have to change up your diet or training for a while.

And give it time, thats the single most important thing. Consistency is the key when it comes to training. Dont jump from diet to diet. Dont jump from training program to training program. Stick with a basic diet and training program for a while, try to increase your lifts for each workout. Consistency!

Good luck.

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Simonn View Post
    Dieting can be alot easier if you want it to. Counting calories and macros is one thing, not counting calories and macros is another. Which way you wanna go is up to you.

No matter what you choose to do, you still need to be in a calorie deficit, meaning taking in lesser energy then your body produces. That weight you loose weight.

If you think its all hard to be counting calories and everything, loose up a bit. It makes the diet much more fun and alot easier. I meet and see so many people saying that dieting sucks, its hard, I feel like **** etc. It doesnt have to be that way.

I started dieting this march and have a few lbs left. My energy levels, libido and strength levels are all kickass. I even gain size and strength while dieting cause I do it properly.

Thats because im doing it slow and having fun with it.

If you would like to try a simplified approach, try this:

Total calories: ~2100 kcal
    Protein: ~ 220 grams
    Fat: ~ 50 grams
    Carbs: ~ 60 grams

Now, what I want to you to do is split this between 5-6 meals a day. I prefer 6, but if you wanna go with 5 you go with 5.¨

What you wanna do here is work with insulin. I've already counted your calories so your in a deficit of roughly 500-600 kcals. Theres a deifict of 400 kcals from diet, and 200-300 from cardio.

I dont know what your workout split looks like, but try to get in 20-30 low intensity cardio 2-3 times a week. Preferably before breakfast with some BCAA's or a scoop of whey. Also add in 1-2 HIIT sessions on your off days.

Now to the diet:

5 meals each containing: 42g Protein, 10g fat.

I want you to have the carbs post workout on your workout days (including HIIT sessions on off days) or with your first meal on off days.

So for example if your doing a 4 day split. Simply have your carbs with each of your PWO meals after you workout and after your HIIT sessions on off-days. This will let you have 1-2 off days a week from all training, cardio and weights. So have your carbs with breakfast.

Regarding what your food alternatives are. Dont care about how much carbs a lbs of steak includes. Dont count the fat either. Stick with the basics. 6oz of lean steak, chicken or fish, will give you ~40g of protein. Thats your protein source. Now move over to the fat source, 20g of almond/peanut butter, 12 almonds or 2 cups of milk will give you these 10g of fat. Counting all macros will **** you up in the long run. Its annoying counting everything and theres no really point in doing it if your strict with what your eating.

Try having a cheat meal or a refeed meal once every week. As your body fat lowers, increase this to twice a week.

Try this for a few weeks and see how it goes. Now since your already in a deficit, you will not have to change up your diet or training for a while.

And give it time, thats the single most important thing. Consistency is the key when it comes to training. Dont jump from diet to diet. Dont jump from training program to training program. Stick with a basic diet and training program for a while, try to increase your lifts for each workout. Consistency!

Good luck.
    That's 1570 calories.

And 5 meals at 42g protein per meal isn't 220g protein.

Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    That's 1570 calories.

And 5 meals at 42g protein per meal isn't 220g protein.
    Like it said, I prefer 6 meals. Thats 5 meals. This is simply a easier way of dieting, not concerning so much on the numbers. Looking at a more scienfic view, those extra 40g of protein he misses out will come from other sources. Maybe not exactly 40 grams but close.

This is just a way of making it easier.

Now If he wants to do 6 meals a day he will get all the protein he needs, and more.
    Its up to him, but it wont really make any difference.

This was just an example of how I do it. And it works for me, might now work for him. Some people simply dont do well with carbs, and some people do very well with carbs. He needs to try out and see what works for him. Bodybuilding is about consistency, and it takes time. Even years.