Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

At the scene, police are always right even if they are wrong (video)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_687899.html

The Denver Police department is facing more criticism this week after a second video surfaced showing police engaged in what some are saying is excessive force.

On Wednesday, KDVR, released footage of an incident that occurred in March on 20th and Little Raven. The video (viewable below) shows police on a routine traffic stop exchanging words, then beating a pedestrian who happened to be walking by.

From KDVR's report:

Hart [Ashford's lawyer] says Mark Ashford was walking his dogs near 20th and Little Raven in LoDo, when he saw police pull over a driver for failing to stop at a stop sign. Ashford told the driver he saw him stop and would be willing to testify in court. Hart says the officer overheard him and "wasn't very happy."

That's when Ashford says the Denver police officers demanded his I.D. and detained him. Ashford tried to take a picture of the officers to document the incident, and a few second later he was on the ground.

An Excessive Force complaint was filed against both officers involved

The story follows developments earlier in the week in the case of a 24-year-old man who was beaten by Denver cops in April, 2009. The beating, which was also caught on camera, appeared in the video to be largely unprovoked.

The video shows Michael DeHerrera talking on his cell phone as police handcuffed and detained his friend, who had just been kicked out of a LoDo nightclub. Police then walked over to DeHerrera, slammed him to the ground and started beating him.
    CLIFFS

Man gets pulled over for "not stopping at a stop sign"
    Pedestrian sees the whole thing, tells driver he's willing to testify in court about it
    Police get mad, ask pedestrian for his ID
    Pedestrian takes cell phone photo of the cops involved
    Pedestrian is beat and arrested

Pedestrian was walking two small dogs who fortunately were not shot or injured in the scuffle
    Last edited by hwpnow; 08-19-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    fin

mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He wasn't beat down, did you read the fuking article? I hate people who just try to rile everyone up with bullsh*t.

Wow this white knight comes along and says he is a witness that he didn't roll the stop sign? Why should I take his word over the cops? It would obviously go to court but he isn't right. You believe him though just because he is the victim and you think all police are the bad guys.

Then he pulls a camera and starts trying to take photos? He didn't get beat down but he deserved to in my books.

Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 cops have a hard job and we should respect them putting their lives on the line for us.

edit:^^^^^^^ too late lol

brb hate cops

didnt watch video

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mfitty9000 View Post
    He wasn't beat down, did you read the fuking article? I hate people who just try to rile everyone up with bullsh*t.

Wow this white knight comes along and says he is a witness that he didn't roll the stop sign? Why should I take his word over the cops? It would obviously go to court but he isn't right. You believe him though just because he is the victim and you think all police are the bad guys.

Then he pulls a camera and starts trying to take photos? He didn't get beat down but he deserved to in my books.
    THIS

****ing people think cops are always at fault because maybe 5% are bad apples. Screw off, your job is no where near as hard as theirs is, just ****ing cooperate and if you feel it was an unjustified charge, go through the proper channels to deal with it.
    no sig crew

mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000) mfitty9000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post
    inb4 cops have a hard job and we should respect them putting their lives on the line for us.

brb hate cops

edit: didnt watch video
    Why? This guy is just doing his job, pulls over a douchebag for rolling a stop sign. Another douchebag comes out of nowhere claiming he didn't roll it. (1) mind your own fuking business, (2) who the fuk is this guy anyways? Then he refuses ID, starts trying to snap pictures of the cop when he is just trying to do his job (I would fuking flip my sh*t here, what a douchefuk) and again everyone thinks the cop is the bad guy.

Did he kick him in the face while handcuffed? Punch him in the temple? Do anything but take him to the ground and cuff him? No. Excessive forces charges pls go.

hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hwpnow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I changed "when" in the title to "if" as in "if the police are wrong"

The words of this pedestrian shouldn't matter to the cops, especially if they were doing the right thing.
    fin

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ek2 View Post
    THIS

****ing people think cops are always at fault because maybe 5% are bad apples. Screw off, your job is no where near as hard as theirs is, just ****ing cooperate and if you feel it was an unjustified charge, go through the proper channels to deal with it.
    ...like document the instance with photos and video...?
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everyone arguing the police were doing there job has obviously never been beat down for no reason by cops. and so what if i talk back??? i am allowed to say whatever i want in my defence. If the cop decides to hit me cause he is annoyed with me then that's just wrong. I can lip off a cop all i want and what he is suppose to do is document and take me to jail. then present the evidence to the judge.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)

Oh yeah, He definitely got the beat down he deserved,

I mean he had the nerve to question a police officer who if was right, would of been perfectly happy letting said pedestrian go to court. i mean back in the day that would of got you shot. Because we must respect out of control cops who are using a badge and a gun to make up for a two inch penises.

Police give themselves a bad name and wonder why we think they are the bad guys. I respect cops, but not the ones who do it for superiority complexes. They have a hard job, but that is no ****ing excuse. Now that we can record **** its amazing how many ****ed up videos come out.

Because a traffic violation is worth this much drama, oh ****ing no not the $25 ticket.

****ing idiot, you should beat your head against the wall for your own stupidity.

Please someone answer this:

If the police were correct in stopping the driver, why didn't they just issue a ticket and move on? Why do they care what one pedestrian walking his dogs has to say? And why do they care if he snaps a photo? Is that against the law now?
    Last edited by hwpnow; 08-19-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    fin

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ek2 View Post
    THIS

booohooo they have a hard job. so does that mean they can do whatever the fuk they want. I don't care if there job is hard.....quit if they don't like it then.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This.

****in media distorting everything.

Brb I shot at the cops and they beat me, it's not fair guise!!! Media is ****in trollin us cuzzzzzz!!!!! WTF nowamsYin g dawg yo?!?!

Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000) Strongbow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why? This guy is just doing his job, pulls over a douchebag for rolling a stop sign. Another douchebag comes out of nowhere claiming he didn't roll it. (1) mind your own fuking business, (2) who the fuk is this guy anyways? Then he refuses ID, starts trying to snap pictures of the cop when he is just trying to do his job (I would fuking flip my sh*t here, what a douchefuk) and again everyone thinks the cop is the bad guy.

Did he kick him in the face while handcuffed? Punch him in the temple? Do anything but take him to the ground and cuff him? No. Excessive forces charges pls go.
    You should be able to document things with a camera. The problem is, like you, most cops have major ego problems because they were picked on when they were kids and go over the top at any chance they have. I lived with 2 cops I’ve heard actual stories and it’s ridiculous.

Brb living in a police state.

Brb shooting peoples dogs

Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you have to carry ID everywhere you go in America? What if you don't have a drivers license? He wasn't driving, why should he have to show ID? (srs question)
    Om nomnomnomnom

Originally Posted by KillDowzer View Post
    This.

Brb I shot at the cops and they beat me, it's not fair guise!!! Media is ****in trollin us cuzzzzzz!!!!! WTF nowamsYin g dawg yo?!?!
    right cause cops never cross the line....please go
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

Originally Posted by Day_Monster View Post
    Do you have to carry ID everywhere you go in America? What if you don't have a drivers license? He wasn't driving, why should he have to show ID? (srs question)
    Unfortunately, I have heard that you should have an ID on you at all times.

Crazy, but you know hey...
    fin

jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pigs will be pigs

the system is corrupt(cops protecting cops, judges protecting cops) cops can almost do whatever they **** they want and get away with it\

http://www.*************/view?i=a73_1251661761
    http://www.*************/view?i=5ad_1251663926
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500) StreetWise is not very helpful. (-500)
    brb if a policeman ever tries beating me i will stab him in the neck and leave his body in the thames

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** just happened to me last night, cops were driving past and shined there spot light at us as we walked down the street. I said "what the ****, why are the shining there light at us?" And the car stopped, one cop got out and got up in my face, close as **** and starts saying **** like, "were looking for someone maybe it's you, wanna take a ride mother ****er blah blah blah" the whole time right up in my face (close enough where if it wasn't a cop he would have gotten laid out) and I'm just staying calm and responded "I didn't do ****, you shined you light at us and I wanted to know why," didn't act tough or anything.

His partner gets out holding his ****ing taser, "you wanna get tased *******? keep ****ing walking." I was like "listen dude, you shined your ****ing light at me and my friends, we weren't doing ****, and I wanted to know what was up. Now your in my face, way to close for two grown men, and threatening to taze me for walking down the street. I'd ****in love to keep walking if your partner wasn't standing right in front of me." They just mumbled some **** and kinda shoved me in the direction I was going. Of course you can't do **** because they're Chicago cops, corrupt as **** and won't hesitate to arrest you and drop you off in the hood.

Can somebody please tell me the law that allows for this pedestrian to be arrested?
    fin

Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow that video is ridiculous. I don't even understand why the cops started cuffing the pedestrian. He didn't do anything against the law, it doesn't matter if he was snapping photos and vouching for the driver or not. So many cops are power tripping *******s.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the first vid on that page wasnt bad, anyone who tries to break out of a cops hold is an idiot..

the second one was pretty bad though.

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KillDowzer View Post
    This.

what do you mean media distorting everything? op was the one who said he was beat down, not the article you fuking retard

fuk the police
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    These threads are ****ing retarded.

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DejaBlue55 View Post
    so will be your firstborn son

Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hwpnow View Post
    Unfortunately, I have heard that you should have an ID on you at all times.

Crazy, but you know hey...
    Just had another thought- if you don't drive you probably don't have a drivers license and a lot of people don't have passports... What constitutes ID? A library card? As far as I know you guys don't have a national ID card so it's pretty ridiculous that you should be carrying around ID everywhere.
    Om nomnomnomnom

jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jpaez238 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DejaBlue55 View Post
    police corruption/brutality is retarded? ill bet anything in the world if a cop ****ed with you for no reason you would be pissed off
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did any of you idiots watch the video? the guy got beat until he was on the ground.

Originally Posted by Day_Monster View Post
    Just had another thought- if you don't drive you probably don't have a drivers license and a lot of people don't have passports... What constitutes ID? A library card? As far as I know you guys don't have a national ID card so it's pretty ridiculous that you should be carrying around ID everywhere.
    there is not law anywhere in north america stating you HAVE to carry your ID with you if your just walking along the street. Sometimes i lie and say i dont have ID and they just write my info on there note pad and move on. If you did something illegal then they take you to cop shop and figure out your identity.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OldeEnglish800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ummm that looked nothing like a beating to me. Looked like the guy resisted arrest and fought back, then the cops took him down to the ground.