Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moomiyo

BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whitesites View Post
    I have gotten great results from Moomiyo. I used to have this pinching pain in my left elbow when doing bench press. 2 days on Moomiyo, and the pain is gone. Its a definite product for those who want faster recovery from intense workouts. Which Moomiyo is everyone on here taking? I noticed the quality varies quite a bit between the brands. I have been taking Moomiyo by Prosport Nutrition with good results.
    I am using the raw, unprocessed stuff as sold by oriveda(dot)com. 50 grams will set you back a solid $ 135, but it will last you for a year, including short breaks (it is recommended to take a 10 day break every 3 weeks or so) Nothing compares to the pure stuff. Processing (like, to make tablets) does quite a lot of damage to the potency.

whitesites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BobbyCornell View Post
    I am using the raw, unprocessed stuff as sold by oriveda(dot)com. 50 grams will set you back a solid $ 135, but it will last you for a year, including short breaks (it is recommended to take a 10 day break every 3 weeks or so) Nothing compares to the pure stuff. Processing (like, to make tablets) does quite a lot of damage to the potency.
    The one by Prosport is Raw as well, but its capsulized. How is 50 grams lasting you for a year, when you need 600mg / day for it to be effective? The one by Prosport breaks down to 36 grams for $41.95. Also in Russia they don't cycle it, they take it everyday as an herbal supplement for longevity. I checked out your website, they don't even list the fulvic acid % on their website. I think you are getting taken.

BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobbyCornell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The one by Prosport is Raw as well, but its capsulized. How is 50 grams lasting you for a year, when you need 600mg / day for it to be effective? The one by Prosport breaks down to 36 grams for $41.95. Also in Russia they don't cycle it, they take it everyday as an herbal supplement for longevity. I checked out your website, they don't even list the fulvic acid % on their website. I think you are getting taken.
    I don't think so.
    In fact, I'm quite sure you are getting taken.
    - Mumijo is a natural product, it's contents are not standardized, because this is only possible with pharmaceutical/industrially produced products. How can you put 'raw' mumijo in a capsule ? It is a sticky black paste that has the consistency of chewing gum. You will have to process it, use some technique to make it processable, like adding stearine to prevent e.g. tablets from losing their shape. Etc... all this processing is having negative side effects.

- This talk about fulvic acid is a hype fueled by some American producers and health gurus. You will never hear a Russian talk about this. I definitely never heard a Russian talk about it. I spend a lot of time in Russia, including time at the training facilities of the Speznaz (special forces - my brother-in-law is colonel there in case you're wondering). They know mumijo works like magic, that's why they use it. No fancy talk or theorizing, they simply use the results as a guidance. And a break every few weeks is always recommended. (NB - Fulvic acid, in case you do not know, is a fertilizer one can buy in bulk in every gardening center for very little. 1/2 a gallon for $ 29. Look here : shop.optimallyag(dot)com/Organic-Fulvic-Fertilizers-for-Home-Gardens_c3(dot)htm;jsessionid=820C4D84C7658744FDB1 33EA94120713.qscstrfrnt03 and here e.g. : thefulvicacidcompany(dot)com/fulvic_acid_pages/the_garden_answer.html). The average Russian citizen does not use mumijo btw. Most never heard of it.

- The recommended dosage for mumijo (the raw pure stuff) is 0.2 grms per day for an adult of 70 - 90 kgs. Who told you that you need 0.6 grams ? On what is that based ? The original training schedules for the Russian Olympic power lifters (back when they still mattered) included 0.2 - 0.4 grams per day of mumijo. 0.2 grams of the pure stuff.

Most people do not seem surprised that these 'moomiya' supplements are so cheap. But they should be.

How can they be so cheap when the original source is very limited (it took literally 100s if not 1000s of years for a thin mumijo layer to form) and very hard to find ? The stuff is more rare than gold, no exaggeration!! Another problem is that the Russian state does not allow raw mumijo to be exported in large quantities. You can smuggle an occasional kilo in your luggage (my guess is that's how those oriveda people get it) but never enough to start a production line of 'moomiya'.
    The only conclusion one can draw is that it is not genuine. Most likely a mix of ozokerite and propolis, with some fulvic acid/ humic acid thrown in for the percentages.
    Anyway, the bottom line of course is: does it have the effect you're after. I can say that the stuff I'm using works like a miracle. No injuries, exceptionally fast recovery from work outs.
    If your supplement also works for you I'd say stick with it! But it's not mumijo.

I don't think so.
    In fact, I'm quite sure you are getting taken.
    - Mumijo is a natural product, it's contents are not standardized, because this is only possible with pharmaceutical/industrially produced products. How can you put 'raw' mumijo in a capsule ? It is a sticky black paste that has the consistency of chewing gum. You will have to process it, use some technique to make it processable, like adding stearine to prevent e.g. tablets from losing their shape. Etc... all this processing is having negative side effects.

- This talk about fulvic acid is a hype fueled by some American producers and health gurus. You will never hear a Russian talk about this. I definitely never heard a Russian talk about it. I spend a lot of time in Russia, including time at the training facilities of the Speznaz (special forces - my brother-in-law is colonel there in case you're wondering). They know mumijo works like magic, that's why they use it. No fancy talk or theorizing, they simply use the results as a guidance. And a break every few weeks is always recommended. (NB - Fulvic acid, in case you do not know, is a fertilizer one can buy in bulk in every gardening center for very little. 1/2 a gallon for $ 29. Look here : shop.optimallyag(dot)com/Organic-Fulvic-Fertilizers-for-Home-Gardens_c3(dot)htm;jsessionid=820C4D84C7658744FDB1 33EA94120713.qscstrfrnt03 and here e.g. : thefulvicacidcompany(dot)com/fulvic_acid_pages/the_garden_answer.html). The average Russian citizen does not use mumijo btw. Most never heard of it.

- The recommended dosage for mumijo (the raw pure stuff) is 0.2 grms per day for an adult of 70 - 90 kgs. Who told you that you need 0.6 grams ? On what is that based ? The original training schedules for the Russian Olympic power lifters (back when they still mattered) included 0.2 - 0.4 grams per day of mumijo. 0.2 grams of the pure stuff.

Most people do not seem surprised that these 'moomiya' supplements are so cheap. But they should be.

How can they be so cheap when the original source is very limited (it took literally 100s if not 1000s of years for a thin mumijo layer to form) and very hard to find ? The stuff is more rare than gold, no exaggeration!! Another problem is that the Russian state does not allow raw mumijo to be exported in large quantities. You can smuggle an occasional kilo in your luggage (my guess is that's how those oriveda people get it) but never enough to start a production line of 'moomiya'.
    The only conclusion one can draw is that it is not genuine. Most likely a mix of ozokerite and propolis, with some fulvic acid/ humic acid thrown in for the percentages.
    Anyway, the bottom line of course is: does it have the effect you're after. I can say that the stuff I'm using works like a miracle. No injuries, exceptionally fast recovery from work outs.
    If your supplement also works for you I'd say stick with it! But it's not mumijo.
    I am not getting taken.
    And I am getting great results with my product, so yes I will continue to take it.
    I asked the company to send me the certificate of analysis of the Moomiyo which proves its makeup, and they gladly provided it to me.
    I am not saying the moomiyo you buy is bad stuff ( though I feel its over priced ) , but I would recommend you have the company send you the certificate of analysis to prove what is actually is.
    You are correct there are quite a few companies out there that are selling either the fake stuff, or cut versions. Its no different from the rest of the supplement industry, which moves product based on marketing, packaging and hype rather than selling quality products. The concept that a product can't be capsulized is just marketing hype to differentiate their product from others. Yes I agree Tablets will degrade the product, and its absorption, but capsulized moomiyo is just as good as raw moomiyo. I won't say capsulizing it with its texture is easy, but it is possible. The only real difference is convenience.

I did read your post on how you brew a kind of tea with yours. Which is also how the Russian population take it. I will have to try that sometime, Good advice.
    I wouldn't say very few people in Russia know about it, as I met a guy recently from Russia (IT guy) and he was by no means an athlete, and he was very aware of Moomiyo.
    Granted this is just one guy, but others I have spoken to say its actually a very popular.

Like I stated earlier see if your supplier can do a lab analysis and provide you with the lab print out, to prove its makeup. That is something the fake companies will never do.

(..)

Like I stated earlier see if your supplier can do a lab analysis and provide you with the lab print out, to prove its makeup. That is something the fake companies will never do.
    Well I requested that analysis just like you did and I already posted it before: go back to the first page of this thread, #29

In itself an analysis does not prove anything, it just tells you that certain components are present and how much of 'bad' stuff is in there. Since there is no standard for mumijo (it is a natural resource/product) you can't compare it to anything for verification.

Again I would like to ask you how you think it is possible that
    A) companies can produce and sell mumijo products cheap even though it is an extremely rare commodity with limited supply
    B) how they can get their hands on enough mumijo to produce complete product lines even though the Russian state does not allow export of the raw unprocessed product ? (you can buy tablets)

Have you ever opened a capsule and smelled / tasted the contents ? How was that ?

Well I requested that analysis just like you did and I already posted it before: go back to the first page of this thread, #29

In itself an analysis does not prove anything, it just tells you that certain components are present and how much of 'bad' stuff is in there. Since there is no standard for mumijo (it is a natural resource/product) you can't compare it to anything for verification.

Again I would like to ask you how you think it is possible that
    A) companies can produce and sell mumijo products cheap even though it is an extremely rare commodity with limited supply
    B) how they can get their hands on enough mumijo to produce complete product lines even though the Russian state does not allow export of the raw unprocessed product ? (you can buy tablets)

Have you ever opened a capsule and smelled / tasted the contents ? How was that ?
    Everything can be standardized to a certain level, Meaning it will contain certain elements, even though the amounts and percentages might differ.
    The supply is not as limited as you might think, just a matter of knowing the right people. Obviously the company you are promoting has a supply, so why assume other companies can't also find a source?

I have opened a capsule. Its a very unique smell and taste. Not something I would want to do daily, but I am sure there are hardcore guys that eat it raw.

Here is my view on this thread. I find it interesting how the same day you joined this forum ( back in March ), you piped in about Moomiyo. Could it possibly be you found this thread because you googled for Moomiyo, and your only reason for joining was to promote YOUR COMPANY WHICH SELLS Moomiyo. Read your opening statement, it was a sales pitch. Everything you have said has been in defense of your product, and has rejected the possibility that maybe other companies also have a reliable source to get it.

Ascential and ProSport Nutrition are two companies I know sell the Real Thing. Not sure about your company, though I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Everything can be standardized to a certain level, Meaning it will contain certain elements, even though the amounts and percentages might differ.
    The supply is not as limited as you might think, just a matter of knowing the right people. Obviously the company you are promoting has a supply, so why assume other companies can't also find a source?

I have opened a capsule. Its a very unique smell and taste. Not something I would want to do daily, but I am sure there are hardcore guys that eat it raw.

Here is my view on this thread. I find it interesting how the same day you joined this forum ( back in March ), you piped in about Moomiyo. Could it possibly be you found this thread because you googled for Moomiyo, and your only reason for joining was to promote YOUR COMPANY WHICH SELLS Moomiyo. Read your opening statement, it was a sales pitch. Everything you have said has been in defense of your product, and has rejected the possibility that maybe other companies also have a reliable source to get it.

Ascential and ProSport Nutrition are two companies I know sell the Real Thing. Not sure about your company, though I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
    I'm not connected to oriveda except as a customer. (you also joined this thread with a first post about mumijo, does that make you an advocate for prosport supplements ?)

If my posts sound like a sales pitch it's because I am a born teacher I guess. I want to share some GOOD knowledge and prevent people from wasting their money on worthless crap. We all know there is a lot out there. I spent quite a few dollars on crap.

Ever heard of the book 'The 4-hour work week' by Timothy Ferris ? No, i'm not Timothy Ferris.
    He's describing how he started an online business in dietary supplements because it's the most easy way to make money and there is close to zero regulation. He did not want to spend a lot of time. He did not know anything about supplements or nutrition - he used wikipedia.
    You buy some stuff wholesale (proteins, fulvic acid, vitamins etc, make sure there's nothing there that can cause problems), create a good marketing message (appealing muscle men and women should be part of the project - not hard to find), order some appealing stickers to paste on the bottles and you're in business. Base investment around $ 1000. He could enjoy his 4-hour work week very soon. His business is still blooming. I'm not going to tell you the name, but it is a well known seller.

SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100)

Yes I know the supplier who supplies Moomiyo to Ascential and TycolaPro. The russians send them their raw material for him to refine and ship it back to them. He has the highest quality in the world and can be taken safely everyday. The cycles that are recommended were based upon marketing for the bodybuilding audience that if you have to cycle it, it must be crazy like anabolic s. It is the real deal and you only have to worry about the heavy metal toxicity if you buy shilajit or from a shady source. The real Premium ***** Moomiyo is hands down one of the best supps. you can take. The raw 40 to 1 extract which is not available to consumers, when you take a lil piece of it makes you feel like your on a drug, relaxed focused and feel like your on a higher level. I have been taking Moomiyo for 4 years and dont cycle off and have great results from it. My supplier which I get it from has been taking it for 15 years everyday and looks very young for his age. Yes the real Premium ***** Moomiyo is one of the most expensive raw materials I have worked with, but it delivers results and is a staple of my diet for life.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SweetSweatTV View Post
    I know the supplier who supplies Moomiyo to Ascential and TycolaPro.

Are they the ones who feed you the shit you post on here? --> go away troll

Moomiyo helps absorb Creatine and other supps.
    Moomiyo combined with creatine to achieve results similar to anabolic supps.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100) SweetSweatTV is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Are they the ones who feed you the shit you post on here? --> go away troll
    The information that I have posted is public knowledge and facts. Anyone that has tried and takes Premium ***** Moomiyo will get results and thats exactly why Russians take it and professional athletes. I am a formulator and have a passion for nutrition and health and I am sharing information about my favorite supplement.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The information that I have posted is public knowledge and facts.
    Facts? --> Then you should have no problem presenting the peer-reviewed research that supports your aforementioned claims, as nothing has been presented thus far.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

If you want peer reviewed studies then most likely its going to be for a pharmaceutical company and a drug. Like PFizer who did a study on P57 from hoodia and have an interest to make it a drug. The studies done on Moomiyo are old because during that time the russians needed to find a substitute for steroids and they put the money in for research and time needed to find the strongest adaptogens and strength enhancers. After that time no more money was funneled in to studies because they achieved what they set out for. If the money was put in to it, like other natural extracts,products, they would show tons of positive results and all the stuff that was presented on here. For the fulvic acid and humic acid mentioned, that is only a fraction of the active in moomiyo like mentioned above, If you take a fulvic or humic acid product it does not give any benefits like Moomiyo as a whole has to offer.
    Last edited by SweetSweatTV; 07-03-2012 at 11:36 PM.

If anyone is interested in trying a sample of the nighttime recovery supplement call R.E.M.edy by Tycolapro which contains verified and tested Premium ***** Moomiyo in a liquid soft-gel capsule for 3x the absorption compared to capsules and tablets. Formula contains: Glycine,Alpha lipoic Acid, Aloe Extract and small amount of melatonin. Enhanced with RIce Bran oil the Worlds healthiest oil!!!

Send a message to TycolaPro.com for your free Sample bottle.