Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)

thinking about stacking jack3d and plasmajet

do you think this would be too much arginine? i was wanting to try plasmajet to get the effects of the n.o. throughout a larger part of the day but it recommends a max of using it 4 days a week. since i wouldnt be able to use it as often as i train i was thinking about stacking it with jack3d so i could get a stronger effect during a workout and use it on the days i couldnt use plasmajet. whats your thoughts on this? i know people stack nanovapor and the nanox9 (dont know exactly what its called) and thats perfectly fine. how would stacking other n.o.'s respond to this kind of treatment?

marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marcogil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cuhh View Post
    do you think this would be too much arginine? i was wanting to try plasmajet to get the effects of the n.o. throughout a larger part of the day but it recommends a max of using it 4 days a week. since i wouldnt be able to use it as often as i train i was thinking about stacking it with jack3d so i could get a stronger effect during a workout and use it on the days i couldnt use plasmajet. whats your thoughts on this? i know people stack nanovapor and the nanox9 (dont know exactly what its called) and thats perfectly fine. how would stacking other n.o.'s respond to this kind of treatment?
    Dont you think is too much stims at 18?? I would just cycle off and get PSU or WF

Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marcogil View Post
    Dont you think is too much stims at 18?? I would just cycle off and get PSU or WF
    possibly. would it be healthier for a young guy with a good cardio history and previous experience with nitric oxide to do that as opposed to someone wirhout? it would have the same effects regardless of age.