Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Arealbigdeal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

"Gamma O" does not digest

Ok so about a month ago I bought some protein powder and some multivitamins from this site and I got a free bonus bottle of Gamma O test booster. I decided to look it up and I saw that a lot of people pooped out the pill undigested. I figured what the heck ill try the 14 day sample and what happened? I pooped out full pills. Just giving y'all a heads up.