fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Anyone get corns on their feet?

If so what did you do to help it. I've switched shoes and tried different things but nothing seems to work.
    I am on my feet all day then I exercise at night. It only bothers me first thing in the morning, so luckily by the time I workout it's ok.

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are the corns causing you pain? Corns are the body's way of protecting feet and don't cause pain until they are really bad. Maybe you should see a podiatrist to see if there is something else going on. Corns are more a symptom of other conditions than a condition in itself. Since you only have pain in the morning and not after being on your feet all day, I think there is a good chance the pain is related to something else.

Orthotics may help.

I have a lot of foot problems including corns. My corns are getting less severe because I have to baby my feet so much. I've had foot surgery and never want to have to recover from that again.

I only wear Asics athletic shoes or Dansko's shoes. That's it. I don't change brands because I know these brands work for me although I occassionally try on other brands in the hope of finding something. In the summer, I wear Dansko sandals or athletic shoes. My shoe selection is very boring and minimal. I never wear heels and wear my shoes a half of a size larger shoe than I measure. None of my foot problems were due to ill fitting or high shoes, but it has helped that I always wear very comfortable shoes.
    Last edited by PattyU; 01-23-2010 at 04:18 PM.

TomVaraga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PattyU View Post
    Are the corns causing you pain? Corns are the body's way of protecting feet and don't cause pain until they are really bad. Maybe you should see a podiatrist to see if there is something else going on. Corns are more a symptom of other conditions than a condition in itself. Since you only have pain in the morning and not after being on your feet all day, I think there is a good chance the pain is related to something else.

Orthotics may help.

I have a lot of foot problems including corns. My corns are getting less severe because I have to baby my feet so much. I've had foot surgery and never want to have to recover from that again.

I only wear Asics athletic shoes or Dansko's shoes. That's it. I don't change brands because I know these brands work for me although I occassionally try on other brands in the hope of finding something. In the summer, I wear Dansko sandals or athletic shoes. My shoe selection is very boring and minimal. I never wear heels and wear my shoes a half of a size larger shoe than I measure. None of my foot problems were due to ill fitting or high shoes, but it has helped that I always wear very comfortable shoes.
    I think that all problems can be solved simply by clicking: Altsberglotion
    This works, tested and successfully.

lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep! Apparently I have hammer toes and the only way to get rid of the corn was to get a surgical procedure. At least that's what the doc told me. I tried OTC items and nothing got rid of them.

britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) britchick884 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have to admit my narly hooves do have corns on the little toes

Go see a podiatrist as previously suggested. It will defiantly bring you some relief. In the meantime you can buy the corn platers that cushion the area.